Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 17740
-
04-02-21 14:56 #6670Senior Member

Posts: 553Just A Friendly Tip
Looks like you are pretty new on here-we all we’re once-but dude if there is a girl out there setting people up and ripping them off, and you "know" about it, you really need to forego the PM thing and just post that shit for EVERYONE on here to see with the details of what she is doing for everyone's safety.
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
Stay Safe!
-
04-02-21 12:46 #6669Senior Member

Posts: 111
-
04-02-21 12:15 #6668Senior Member

Posts: 485Been so hit and miss for a long time. Finally a HIT
Haven't had much positive to report for many, many months, it seems. No need to report on the known positive ones, like Tavia and Eden and most of the ProLuxe ladies. But a new one that was reasonable, talented, good looking? Time to report.
A visitor from a state with an asshole senator who flies to Cancun when it gets a bit cold, this lady said it's her second time here and she's had a good visit. That in itself, is worth reporting.
https://callescort.org/832-305-0247
Bri Skye was as lovely and as fit as her photos, very clean and well spoken, and I'd consider her a real professional. She did a decent amount of screening (which I do appreciate) and was a good communicator as I neared her excellent upscale hotel. The half hour was a reasonable charge, but she didn't watch the clock and hurry a guy. Hate that when they do! We had a nice chat about her life (she's 31 and a new mom, and grew up in southern Cal), got down to business and all went well. You'd think she was new at this, the way she acted and seemed to actually enjoy herself. But no, she said, she's been at this her "whole life." OK, I didn't challenge or probe on that point, but it did make me chuckle. Everything covered, which is never my favorite on the BJ, but Bri Skye was good at it and her efforts made good things happen.
In short, her approach and her abilities are what I'd hope all local and visiting ladies would match. But we all know that's far from reality.
LTB.
-
04-02-21 09:31 #6667Senior Member

Posts: 447Makes no sense
If she is a setup just post the info here instead of making people DM you about it.
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 09:28 #6666Senior Member

Posts: 47Which one
Which Stormi are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 09:15 #6665Senior Member

Posts: 239Stormi
The whole point of this site is to share important and pertinent information. No one should need to PM you for that. Just share.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 21:54 #6664Regular Member

Posts: 9Stormi
She is a setup. Pm me for details!
-
04-01-21 00:44 #6663Senior Member

Posts: 296How can your unit even get hard on that body?
This body is not worth a dime. I have to click close immediately that body pops up on my screen.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:36 #6662Senior Member

Posts: 296Unattractive
Her body is not worth a trip.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 08:43 #6661Senior Member

Posts: 382Paige
The younger one going by Paige is pregnant and not running ads or taking new customer's. The older one (I think she's actually in her 60's) was posted on here someone and thought he mentioned no FS was available.
Originally Posted by KevBot1212
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 20:34 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 375Thief
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
I posted about her last month. She will take you up to her room and tell you to put the money on the counter and then a few minutes later, her boyfriend / pimp will walk in, pocket the money and tell you to get out of the room. So yea, she has absolutely no intention of doing anything with or without rules. All those rules and then a note that there is no rule for some extra should be a cause for alarm that something's not right about that one.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 16:27 #6659Regular Member

Posts: 21Sensual Scarlett
Had a 3rd visit with Sensual Scarlett. Stayed for more than two hours. As to be expected I suppose, but each visit was better than the previous one. She's very attractive, her body is smoking and she has mad skills. She made me nut like a high school kid. She's talkative and engaging, but I'm looking for a GFE type of experience, so that was a plus for me. I'll mention again that she thoroughly screens her clients, she's worried about her health and the Covid. If you can get past that and bring some tip money with you, you're going to have a fuck of a lot of fun.
-
03-30-21 15:56 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 176Full body massage Paige
I'll be visiting your fine city for the month and wondering if anyone has any info on this one? Search history is non-existent / weird (she was pregnant maybe?) Think there are 2 Paiges around so figured I'd ask about this MILF one. Seems attractive enough. Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/6368965055
-
03-30-21 09:13 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 335No Rules
I might be wrong, but I think she was saying that for an extra $50 added to the rates shown there would be no rules and anything goes.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 01:51 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 411I didn't ask, I just came in her mouth. What she did with it is her business.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






