Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 17719
-
04-02-21 09:28 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 47Which one
Which Stormi are you talking about?
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-21 09:15 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 239Stormi
The whole point of this site is to share important and pertinent information. No one should need to PM you for that. Just share.
Moman.
Originally Posted by Tmnster
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 21:54 #6647Regular Member

Posts: 9Stormi
She is a setup. Pm me for details!
-
04-01-21 00:44 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 296How can your unit even get hard on that body?
This body is not worth a dime. I have to click close immediately that body pops up on my screen.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 00:36 #6645Senior Member

Posts: 296Unattractive
Her body is not worth a trip.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 08:43 #6644Senior Member

Posts: 382Paige
The younger one going by Paige is pregnant and not running ads or taking new customer's. The older one (I think she's actually in her 60's) was posted on here someone and thought he mentioned no FS was available.
Originally Posted by KevBot1212
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 20:34 #6643Senior Member

Posts: 375Thief
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
I posted about her last month. She will take you up to her room and tell you to put the money on the counter and then a few minutes later, her boyfriend / pimp will walk in, pocket the money and tell you to get out of the room. So yea, she has absolutely no intention of doing anything with or without rules. All those rules and then a note that there is no rule for some extra should be a cause for alarm that something's not right about that one.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 16:27 #6642Regular Member

Posts: 21Sensual Scarlett
Had a 3rd visit with Sensual Scarlett. Stayed for more than two hours. As to be expected I suppose, but each visit was better than the previous one. She's very attractive, her body is smoking and she has mad skills. She made me nut like a high school kid. She's talkative and engaging, but I'm looking for a GFE type of experience, so that was a plus for me. I'll mention again that she thoroughly screens her clients, she's worried about her health and the Covid. If you can get past that and bring some tip money with you, you're going to have a fuck of a lot of fun.
-
03-30-21 15:56 #6641Senior Member

Posts: 175Full body massage Paige
I'll be visiting your fine city for the month and wondering if anyone has any info on this one? Search history is non-existent / weird (she was pregnant maybe?) Think there are 2 Paiges around so figured I'd ask about this MILF one. Seems attractive enough. Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/6368965055
-
03-30-21 09:13 #6640Senior Member

Posts: 335No Rules
I might be wrong, but I think she was saying that for an extra $50 added to the rates shown there would be no rules and anything goes.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 01:51 #6639Senior Member

Posts: 410I didn't ask, I just came in her mouth. What she did with it is her business.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 23:42 #6638Senior Member

Posts: 171I've noticed that everyone claims to be a "head doctor" these days. Yeah right! And then there's this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/6365179554 who says "Rules: NO ANAL, NO KISSING, NO ORAL". Then at the bottom of her ad she says "NO RULES, ANYTHING GOES" I think I will pass on this one.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 19:24 #6637Senior Member

Posts: 458This is the same provider I pointed out in "Stupid shit in St Louis"a couple weeks back. Made great claims of oral prowess while saying: CBJ only. No CIM. No facial. No swallow.
Originally Posted by Bluestar;5278819[URL
Sorry, you do not live up to the title "head doctor".
-
03-29-21 15:54 #6636Senior Member

Posts: 44She most definitely is not worth the cash.
Originally Posted by Bluestar;5278819[URL
-
03-29-21 09:57 #6635Senior Member

Posts: 140Sorry here is the link to Earth City / "head doctor"
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60275169/
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






