Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 5137
-
03-31-21 18:12 #2107Banned Member

Posts: 73Lol lol
I went to visit her a couple of years ago because somebody posted some hot pictures of her. And she did have a hot meaty pussy. * but the drugs have taken over and she looks like a sewer drain. I hate making fun of girls appearance. But not only was she bad looking. And she treated me like shit. * totally rushed me. Had a wicked nasty attitude. And plus her hygiene was gross. I mean shit take a shower. Duh. It's funny she's bragging on Facebook that she looks great for her age. LOL. I have to totally disagree.
Originally Posted by GranAnimal
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 17:18 #2106Senior Member

Posts: 302Ditto
What a skankand thief. She used to be a street walker. I wouldn't let my dog fuck her!
Originally Posted by YachtsMan69
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 16:48 #2105Senior Member

Posts: 405For Real?
I don't know if this one is a real ad or if someone is fucking with her. All I know is I'm glad I've never met her. Check her out on STG.
-
03-30-21 22:27 #2104Senior Member

Posts: 154Queen Question
Is she the girl in the pictures? The face appears cute. Not a lot of Ebony choices here in Manchester, and I might want to give her a whirl.
Originally Posted by Rinh222
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
03-30-21 16:58 #2103Senior Member

Posts: 205Awful, nasty, and just plain crappy service. Other than that. She is great.
Originally Posted by Utng45
[View Original Post]
I saw her years ago. I am sure she has not improved with age.
-
03-30-21 16:25 #2102Senior Member

Posts: 198Spunkey MILF
Has anyone seen this one before and if so how was she?
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/993844319684
-
03-30-21 13:29 #2101Senior Member

Posts: 158Re: Jen
I talked to her last week. She has a normal job now, sounded like a day job, so I'm guessing she is at work. She didn't say she was no longer available but I'm guessing at night or weekends if at all.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 13:13 #2100Senior Member

Posts: 249Jen
Generally she is easy to connect with, but she does have kids and spends time with them a couple days a week.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 12:43 #2099Senior Member

Posts: 650I'm sure she is busy with her regulars and isn't looking to add anyone.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 11:50 #2098Senior Member

Posts: 30This is accurate
This is very normal. I might have tried to connect 4-5 times. I was ghosted all the time.
Originally Posted by JohnDick75
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 07:51 #2097Senior Member

Posts: 265Is This Normal For Jen
I called then text Jen and she continues to ghost me and the issue is theses no way I could be black listed as don't even monger in this state that often and it's different number so is she just somebody that's hard to contact despite's reviews saying she's easy to meet up with.
This is the woman.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/jen-escort-manchester-97184#erotic.
-
03-30-21 02:20 #2096Senior Member

Posts: 177Help, hopefully
Just posted a review on her, feel free ask any questions.
Originally Posted by SnhGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 02:17 #2095Senior Member

Posts: 177Fendi
She might be someone's cup of tea, but not really mine. I've seen her twice and both times she was late being ready for me. Service is okay. She's consistently down on her luck it appears, so haggle with her. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/575466374639
-
03-30-21 02:05 #2094Senior Member

Posts: 177Queen
Saw her once, average, maybe even slightly below average experience. Decent rates. Went to see her a second time and she ghosted me for about an hour, by then I was already gone. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...n/273222952291
-
03-30-21 01:56 #2093Senior Member

Posts: 177Not worth it
Hope you didn't pay full price, I made sure she received less than half of her rates from me. I like to avoid paying for trash service.
Originally Posted by FlyingFool888
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





