Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 10620
-
03-30-21 11:28 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 169Haven't seen her but she's always been known for both of those with her VIP.
Originally Posted by BBHunter425
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 10:14 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 389Toni 503
I've never seen her but she's been around a long time. Back when TNA / CLRB had "real" reviews she usually had lackluster reports. Low enthusiasm, rush, attitude issues.
Originally Posted by AssLvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 10:11 #4033Senior Member

Posts: 389Allison Taylor
I saw a thread where she said she is retiring because she's getting married and currently pregnant. Stay tuned, they almost always come back.
Originally Posted by Midnightlurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:54 #4032Senior Member

Posts: 287Heading Back To PDX
Good morning Gents.
Was hoping for some insight on Autumn Fire as I will be heading down to PDX later this week. Know she was in an earlier report but was curious if I could get confirmation on BBFS with kissing?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?240221-Autumn_Fire
Thanks & happy hunting!
-
03-30-21 01:51 #4031Regular Member

Posts: 2Is she still offering this?
Originally Posted by TruckerBob
[View Original Post]
She looks good now with the dropped weight.
-
03-28-21 13:35 #4030Senior Member

Posts: 44Toni503
Completely agree. Her pics have always been outdated and makes me question how accurate the newest are.
Originally Posted by Mizunate
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 12:58 #4029Senior Member

Posts: 453Pretty simple.
TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?91181-toni503.
Originally Posted by DollyKillKill
[View Original Post]
TNA: https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?91181-toni503
Her pics are old, her reviews are old, she's probably 10x worse than you want her to be at this point. She was never a great provider, always a little more than ghetto, and looks like she's been through the rinse-and-repeat cycle a few times.
But if you want to TOFTT, feel free. As for BBFS, can't hurt to ask (at least you won't get white-knighted on TNA, right?), but I've never heard of her offering it.
-
03-28-21 02:43 #4028Regular Member

Posts: 14Info on toni503
Curious if anyone can give me info on this one or point me to a post about her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/60223787/#.
-
03-27-21 19:05 #4027Senior Member

Posts: 33Agreed, she has a number of face pics in her OF. I thought her face was pretty meh, the reason I didn't go see her though was she has pic after pic and countless videos of creampies. I'd honestly say it wasn't worth the risk, she's probably getting blown out and filled several times a day for sometime.
Originally Posted by BlueDog253
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 14:25 #4026Banned Member

Posts: 14Oh, I Saw Her
I saw her right before she left. I just wanted to see the ad, that was all.
Originally Posted by BloodRage
[View Original Post]
Yeah, it was a great time. The VIP was the only way to go.
-
03-27-21 14:03 #4025Senior Member

Posts: 184What do you mean she uses a female condom? You know they aren't invisible right? Her face is busted but her body is 10/10.
Originally Posted by BloodRage
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 13:59 #4024Senior Member

Posts: 84She is gone
I saw her on Wednesday at her hotel room. She told me Thursday the 25th would be her last day and she would delete all ads. When asked if she will return, she said not for a while. Everything posted here is accurate about seeing her. I have a feeling she uses a female condom. The best thing you can do is wait if what she told me is true.
Originally Posted by BuckyFonzWorth
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 22:49 #4023Banned Member

Posts: 14Inconsistant Pricing
Her pricing is inconstant. Her profile says VIP is 450 an hour, she told me 500. Either way that's too much, not just for her, but for anyone IMO.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 22:32 #4022Banned Member

Posts: 14The Columbian
The ad is gone now.
Originally Posted by LoveSexInIdaho
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:33 #4021Senior Member

Posts: 582That's not dream; that's delusion
Maybe she needs funds for gym membership.
Originally Posted by WantsMore
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






