Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 17751
-
03-31-21 12:57 #13986Senior Member

Posts: 4061Fulton Industrial Boulevard (F I B) is the most recognizable spot. Get on I-20 and take exit 47. Cruise between Patton Dr (shell gas station) and M L K (Citgo and Wendy’s) and those streets in between. If you go back some pages there's a post on the exact spots. There's also WCR and The Bluffs. Their locations are also mentioned. You probably won't find that much great action than being in L A. Welcome to Atlanta.
Originally Posted by MrPeki
[View Original Post]
-
03-31-21 11:15 #13985Regular Member

Posts: 2Re: spots
Hello everyone.
I'm here from Los Angeles till Tuesday. What's the good spots to pick up some sws? Thanks in advance.
-
03-31-21 10:27 #13984Senior Member

Posts: 4061Seeing a SW and they look great from the back and when you get close and see their face they look fugly (like Melissa); that's called the "Boston look".
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
I'd text Nikki to see where she is but then I'd get annoying continuously hounding texts from her. She texts constantly then stops then does it again.
-
03-31-21 09:00 #13983Senior Member

Posts: 527This is basically what your suggestions are leading too.
Originally Posted by ParrotScope
[View Original Post]
https://youtu.be/1b1hJui6bR0
-
03-31-21 01:10 #13982Banned Member

Posts: 253Wcr directions
Its only "hit or miss" is you are cruising through and expect to see SW standing in the middle of the road.
Originally Posted by DryCleanerAce
[View Original Post]
Remember WCR is just a very dark and long strip of road. Therefore most SW don't just stand in the middle of the road all day and risk getting hit by cars.
You got to spend a little time on the road. Don't just drive by and think its empty. Remember they need to I'm to do their drugs, use the bathroom, hang out, etc. They have lives too LOL.
There is a house most all of the SW go in and out of. Its a drug house, I guess. But you can ask anyone you see about the girls also.
The locals know what's going on. Call your girl out by name, and they'll go get her for you. They will try and charge you like 5 bucks or something, which I never pay.
Trust me though. Lots of gems on WCR. Great for bbbjcik sessions.
-
03-30-21 22:10 #13981Senior Member

Posts: 1456FIB / Bluffs 6-8 pm
Started on FIB, saw a lot of girls out white / black / unknown, but all were pretty bad, a few I'd not seen before, but I went pretty early. From there I went over to the bluffs and I saw a couple BSW's, one was probably 20's but I wasn't into either so I started back to fib and around 730 saw a white girl, on the thin side, curly blonde hair but when she turned around and I saw the face it looked like it had been put through a meat grinder. I can only guess severe drug use destroyed her. Big Nikki was still missing in action. Disappointing night but hey its Tuesday night so oh well.
-
03-30-21 19:24 #13980Senior Member

Posts: 114Wcr
Just left WCR Nun out did see a gurl and a guy walking thoo but nothing what happy hunting experienced. Really must be a hit and miss.
-
03-30-21 17:29 #13979Banned Member

Posts: 3001These new girls who look good come to Fib thinking they can charge those high prices like in other cities and think guys here will pay it but they soon find out that's not the case and that Fib is trash so they leave to another city where they can get the bigger bucks.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 09:46 #13978Senior Member

Posts: 4061It's been awhile since I seen her. I think like maybe a month. As for the WSW pic, I was going to say if she's not a Fannies dancer and if you anyone knows what a SW looks like I'm sure Tattoo does. What's up with these girls and their high prices?
Originally Posted by MrTattoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 08:33 #13977Senior Member

Posts: 475I stopped by last night after work right around 7:00 pm. Saw Slim out for the first time in a long time, and picked her up. She was tripping on something, but she was cool & mellow and did BBBJCIMWS. Tried to get her digits since she's pretty cool (and all I been seeing out there is Kendra's sorry ass who I won't see no more), but she said she didn't have one. On the way back dropping her off saw Tasha standing out there, but I didn't stop. Used to see her years ago when she worked off Godby, and she was always cool then with good service.
Originally Posted by ElCapitan
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 07:04 #13976Senior Member

Posts: 155What Time??
Happy Hunting. What time did you get out there?
Originally Posted by SuburbanPlayer
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 00:21 #13975Banned Member

Posts: 3001Fib Monday night
Was on Fib around 10 pm tonight not much out except a few SW on Fic and a few on Wendell nothing special. I did see one decent WSW on Fic guys stop and talk to her but no date so her price was too high probably. I saw Melissa on Mills.
I haven't seen Big Nikki in a minute she always out but not lately.
-
03-30-21 00:13 #13974Banned Member

Posts: 3001Na she wasn't no damn dancer at Fannie's although she could easily work there but this girl was definitely a SW.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
Trust me been in this game and On Fib over 20 years I can spot a SW a mile away LOL.
-
03-30-21 00:11 #13973Banned Member

Posts: 3001Bro I been in this game over 20 years I know a SW when I see one so trust me she was a SW and every time I rode by her she was eyeing the fuck out my ride another dead give away.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
As a matter of fact almost any girl you see on Fib is a SW so yes she was definitely a SW.
-
03-29-21 22:55 #13972Senior Member

Posts: 4061Either that or maybe she was a dancer at Fannies. Guess we'll never know until we find out.
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




