Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,061 to 12,075 of 31840
-
03-30-21 11:24 #19780Senior Member

Posts: 1250My experience
My experience is that any provider that lists "water sports receiving" is fake / scam.
Originally Posted by LuckySmile
[View Original Post]
I understand while it is not 100% accurate it has worked for me.
The deposit is also a big red flag obviously.
-
03-30-21 09:31 #19779Senior Member

Posts: 454The respect has to go both ways.
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
I had a provider I was seeing for the first time put me on the provider black list because I called and cancelled a few hours prior to the appointment because I had injured my back the day before. I was hoping I would feel better the next day. I didn't. The only way I found out was that a provider contacted me and ask what happened? You just never know about some of these women.
-
03-30-21 01:53 #19778Senior Member

Posts: 153Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!
Originally Posted by Erik006
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 01:42 #19777Senior Member

Posts: 87Silent treatment
This happens sometimes, but what really gets me is how so many of them happen to live on a one-way street. I can't stand how so many of 'them tend to want 'common courtesy' extended to them, yet they get to treat you however they wish.
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 01:23 #19776Senior Member

Posts: 151I have only seen her ads on EB, where I see them all the time lately.
Originally Posted by ChuckNdHowz
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 23:33 #19775Senior Member

Posts: 644Yeah might want to check for local area code most that aren't local are fake.
Originally Posted by smithgcp
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 22:56 #19774Senior Member

Posts: 359I had a dream this afternoon!
I met with her today. Was a clean incall. Great response and communication. (Rare these days) I was pressed for time so opted for QV BBBJ. She was patient and willing to please. Has a wide range of rose options, including massage. She said she is learning erotic massage. I will repeat. Pics are accurate. Age appropriate body and a good attitude.
https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...u/884815056038
Be safe and have fun!
H32.
-
03-29-21 22:46 #19773Senior Member

Posts: 359Right there with you!
Check out my report under Rant section- Post #1031.
Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny615
[View Original Post]
Be safe and have fun!
H32.
-
03-29-21 20:53 #19772Senior Member

Posts: 644Anyone dream with this one
Looks interesting local number but I'm not looking to get riped off again https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...l/925238312917.
-
03-29-21 20:08 #19771Senior Member

Posts: 303I appreciate your help brother, I was surprise she ask me cause this was our first time meeting, but I guess with these ladies, shouldn't nothing surprises me in this game.
Originally Posted by AhaMadness
[View Original Post]
Stay safe brothers!
-
03-29-21 19:58 #19770Senior Member

Posts: 428You must not be looking at her ads on STG. The number is right there in the ad.
Originally Posted by Cwbales
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 19:36 #19769Senior Member

Posts: 127That ad is from 2018. Looks like she's based out of Ft Lauderdale, and was last reviewed in Jan.
Originally Posted by Winefan
[View Original Post]
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=303107
-
03-29-21 19:11 #19768Senior Member

Posts: 454Asian treat lovely Lily
Has anyone spent time with this Korean cutie?
I have a few concerns! Her reviews have been blocked.
https://nashville.rubratings.com/163417
-
03-29-21 19:03 #19767Senior Member

Posts: 151One Tali Question
I never see a number on her posts. Does someone know something that I don't?
Originally Posted by RogueReviewer1
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 18:51 #19766Banned Member

Posts: 47Girls in silence
Small incoming rant coming up. Guys, some of you have probably had this happen to you. This is a little irritating for me since I normally only have limited times to play, and I don't know whether to make other plans, or what.
Originally Posted by Lurker999
[View Original Post]
Scenario #1:
A provider puts up an ad saying she's available.
You text her and / or email her within a few hours of her placing the ad.
No reply.
Scenario #2.
You text a provider, and she replies back, but can't see you that day, but you both agree to set something up on "such-and-such a day" coming up.
That day comes. You try to contact her.
No reply.
Conclusion.
I understand things come up. But ladies, at least reply back and let us know "Sorry, something came up and I can't see you today" or "Sorry, but I've already made another appointment. ".
Just let us know something instead of going "silent". You don't even need to give a reason. At least that way we know, and we can make other plans if we want. A lot of providers will just "go silent" if they don't have time to see you that day, and I don't know why that is. I guess it's just easier for them.
I was supposed to meet with a provider today. I got invited out to do other stuff with friends today, but I told them "no" since I was awaiting a reply back from this provider. So, because of this, I sat at home all day today when I could have been out having a good time with friends. Or heck, I could have contacted a different provider.
And I don't want to blow-up her phone with messages, either. I sent her one text last night, and one text this afternoon. No reply both times.
Okay, END RANT. I feel better now. I just needed to get that off my chest. LOL.
Guys, does this happen to you a lot?











Reply With Quote




