Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 17730
-
03-30-21 20:34 #6660Senior Member

Posts: 375Thief
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
I posted about her last month. She will take you up to her room and tell you to put the money on the counter and then a few minutes later, her boyfriend / pimp will walk in, pocket the money and tell you to get out of the room. So yea, she has absolutely no intention of doing anything with or without rules. All those rules and then a note that there is no rule for some extra should be a cause for alarm that something's not right about that one.
Originally Posted by Apache77
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 16:27 #6659Regular Member

Posts: 21Sensual Scarlett
Had a 3rd visit with Sensual Scarlett. Stayed for more than two hours. As to be expected I suppose, but each visit was better than the previous one. She's very attractive, her body is smoking and she has mad skills. She made me nut like a high school kid. She's talkative and engaging, but I'm looking for a GFE type of experience, so that was a plus for me. I'll mention again that she thoroughly screens her clients, she's worried about her health and the Covid. If you can get past that and bring some tip money with you, you're going to have a fuck of a lot of fun.
-
03-30-21 15:56 #6658Senior Member

Posts: 175Full body massage Paige
I'll be visiting your fine city for the month and wondering if anyone has any info on this one? Search history is non-existent / weird (she was pregnant maybe?) Think there are 2 Paiges around so figured I'd ask about this MILF one. Seems attractive enough. Thanks!
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...686/6368965055
-
03-30-21 09:13 #6657Senior Member

Posts: 335No Rules
I might be wrong, but I think she was saying that for an extra $50 added to the rates shown there would be no rules and anything goes.
Originally Posted by Dalton425
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 01:51 #6656Senior Member

Posts: 409I didn't ask, I just came in her mouth. What she did with it is her business.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 23:42 #6655Senior Member

Posts: 171I've noticed that everyone claims to be a "head doctor" these days. Yeah right! And then there's this one https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/6365179554 who says "Rules: NO ANAL, NO KISSING, NO ORAL". Then at the bottom of her ad she says "NO RULES, ANYTHING GOES" I think I will pass on this one.
Originally Posted by HesDeadJim
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 19:24 #6654Senior Member

Posts: 458This is the same provider I pointed out in "Stupid shit in St Louis"a couple weeks back. Made great claims of oral prowess while saying: CBJ only. No CIM. No facial. No swallow.
Originally Posted by Bluestar;5278819[URL
Sorry, you do not live up to the title "head doctor".
-
03-29-21 15:54 #6653Senior Member

Posts: 44She most definitely is not worth the cash.
Originally Posted by Bluestar;5278819[URL
-
03-29-21 09:57 #6652Senior Member

Posts: 140Sorry here is the link to Earth City / "head doctor"
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/60275169/
Originally Posted by Bluestar
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 00:48 #6651Senior Member

Posts: 140Earth City Chick with huge tits
She has changed her ad and phone number on Listcrawler (again). She also got all the negative reviews removed. She is just as described in the above post and will not follow through. See her at your own risk.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 18:45 #6650Senior Member

Posts: 229Kash
Service went downhill since location change. Used to be good, but now rushes, hushes you and has limited space / privacy to work with. She also bait / switched the service. From bbj to CBJ. She even snuck it in like I wouldn't notice lmao.
-
03-28-21 16:05 #6649Senior Member

Posts: 218She is absolutely terrible and had an attitude. I encourage.
Originally Posted by Stl26
[View Original Post]
All to not see her so she gets the point.
-
03-28-21 13:54 #6648Senior Member

Posts: 229Amber Rayne
FWIW, saw her recently for qv and had a really good experience. BBBJCIM / spit with nice view. Room is not smokey.
-
03-28-21 13:53 #6647Senior Member

Posts: 229Mel
She's generally posting. 6 for BBBJ but saw some comments on her up sell to. 8 on arrival. It did happen to me when I asked about CIM. Does anyone else have similar experiences with Mel? I'm taking about the one in south city. Wondering if anyone went in with the. 6 arrangement and got CIM without up sell.
-
03-28-21 09:49 #6646Senior Member

Posts: 81Fetish provider nabbed
I saw where the Chesterfield PD nabbed a well known fetish provider, and another provider who I've never seen and didn't recognize from any ad websites. PM for details.











Reply With Quote






