Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 353 of 662 FirstFirst ... 253 303 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 403 453 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,295 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4641
    Quote Originally Posted by Matty1169  [View Original Post]
    That blonde girl. She has bad / mixed reviews. Mainly negative. The general Consensus is that people seem to regret seeing her. Either based off her appearance and or her service. She has reviews over on the Fitchburg Forum. Do some digging and you can find them. That's why I have stayed away from seeing her. Although she does sound like a sweetheart through texts. But so don't a lot of them. LOL. Worcester area seems to be dry as shit for talent. North of Boston seems to have way more options.
    I'm not really interested in seeing her, from looking at the ad I know its something I wouldn't want to head to but she looks like a girl that was friends with one of my favorite providers I saw back in 18' which is why I was curious about the name. Was hoping to get possible info about her from the blonde girl.

  2. #4640

    Speaking of bad reviews Homer. Haha one you were wondering about.

    That blonde girl. She has bad / mixed reviews. Mainly negative. The general Consensus is that people seem to regret seeing her. Either based off her appearance and or her service. She has reviews over on the Fitchburg Forum. Do some digging and you can find them. That's why I have stayed away from seeing her. Although she does sound like a sweetheart through texts. But so don't a lot of them. LOL. Worcester area seems to be dry as shit for talent. North of Boston seems to have way more options.

  3. #4639

    Bunny love

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    I thought there was a review of this, but can't find it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/581598680484
    Pretty sure she has bad reviews on the boston forum, I saw her name mentioned within 4 pages I think saying she has a bad attitude. I remember seeing bad reviews further out but don't remember how long ago.

  4. #4638

    Name

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...t/077264357726

    Does anyone know the name this provider goes by?

    Thanks.

  5. #4637

    Erica

    Any info on Erica? I tried to do some research but didn't find much.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...f/782571855619

  6. #4636

    Lisa Trade

    Unsurprisingly your private message box is filled up. Hope you got some leads!

  7. #4635

    Bunny love

    I thought there was a review of this, but can't find it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...n/581598680484

  8. #4634

    Selena

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...s/409419199819

    I gave Selena a call and I setup a quick appointment. She initially quoted 150 HH / 250 HR but I negotiated for 100 for a QV. She is the lady in the picture, the ad says 35 and that might be right I thought she was mid 40's. Either way she looks good for the age, she's not all worn out. She started with BBBJ but as it turns out she had no condoms so basically that's where she finished. I didn't ask about BBFS because I have no interest so I'm not sure if its on the table. The BJ was good, she took her time and didn't try to hurry it along to get it done. For the price I'd definitely repeat especially considering what else is out there.

    774-xxx-1552.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎  

  9. #4633

    MILF Lisa

    I have a 50+ small tiny big perfect breasted tight pussied MILF right in the Leominster area. She is my only / best provider. Most normal. Most dependable. She's the only one I do FS with. I have 2-3 BJ girls still, but, I barely can arrange to see them anymore, so I find myself mainly banging my little MILF once every 5-8 weeks.

    Most of you have probably heard of little MILF spinner Lisa, but, for those who haven't experienced this true gem, I offer her info up for trade. I am seeking a new regular in the central Mass general vicinity. I can offer this very valuable provider up to anyone with a legitimate trade in her place.

    If the girl you offer me is verified to be legit (by me simply texting her to verify) I will then arrange your seamless visit to Lisa. She has instructed me I could give her number to my one work friend. The thing is, I don't have a work friend, so this leaves me a spot to fill. If I tell her you're my friend she will gladly meet you and feel at least somewhat comfortable knowing I vouche for you.

    So, if you have a good utr or someone you can guarantee me at least an ok safe time with, let me know. I'm not deep in the escort game anymore. So, I don't know who is legit and who is sketchy, but, I want someone new and don't know where to start.

    Message me and we can make each other happy with new girls.

  10. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but if you want to look for that criteria you got to look outside STG then. Girls are going to be more expensive the hotter they are because they know their worth and popularity. I know ghat may not exactly be true for all the girls, but that's how I see in this hobby with the girls. If you don't want meth heads, you're going to have to do more research by searching forums and what not. Its what I do and with the pandemic I have been on the DL myself. I think I have 3 or 4 girls I might hit up by fall time if still active and none of them are stg and will be more than 200 an hour.

    Sorry for being so harsh, just use your big head and expand your horizons.
    I get it, that's why I was looking outside of STG. I am okay with paying for quality, I think I am just going to have to pony up for some of the review sites that might be catering to that higher level. These are frustrating times indeed.

  11. #4631

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Adobe  [View Original Post]
    Hmmm. She's got an 857 number. No reviews by senior members. Just happens to be 19 years old. Sitting on an inflated alligator in one of the pictures, which makes me think the pic was taken in Florida or somewhere in the south (she says "Hey why'all!" in her ad).

    Really makes me wonder if this is a scam of some sort. Maybe a cashapp scam: before you are given the room number, she asks you to drive over to a nearby CVS and pick up a cashapp card and read her the numbers. LOL, yeah, right. Maybe she asks for just a deposit on the $250 half-hour visit, just an itty bitty $100 deposit through the cashapp card. . .

    About the only thing that makes the ad seem real is the outrageousness of the requested donation: $250 for a half-hour?
    Thanks Adobe. I will stay away. Pickins are slim. I been meaning to see the one they call Reina but she is expensive too although seems real.

  12. #4630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 787

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by TaiQuan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had experience with Destiny. She wants 250 hh.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/207156551185
    Hmmm. She's got an 857 number. No reviews by senior members. Just happens to be 19 years old. Sitting on an inflated alligator in one of the pictures, which makes me think the pic was taken in Florida or somewhere in the south (she says "Hey why'all!" in her ad).

    Really makes me wonder if this is a scam of some sort. Maybe a cashapp scam: before you are given the room number, she asks you to drive over to a nearby CVS and pick up a cashapp card and read her the numbers. LOL, yeah, right. Maybe she asks for just a deposit on the $250 half-hour visit, just an itty bitty $100 deposit through the cashapp card. . .

    About the only thing that makes the ad seem real is the outrageousness of the requested donation: $250 for a half-hour?

  13. #4629

    Destiny

    Anyone had experience with Destiny. She wants 250 hh.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...g/207156551185

  14. #4628

    GFE-By vapid website standards

    Quote Originally Posted by Sounds  [View Original Post]
    One of her pics has an interesting definition of GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MTc...jMyMGI1YWU.jpg

    Certainly not my definition. But the part saying no sex involved sounds more like a wife experience!
    Maybe Popsugar mistook it the Gay Friend Experience.

  15. #4627

    She has posted her face. ,

    She's posted her face before. Just have to look for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? She's super hot and always posting in the worcester section. Seems real but nobody ever talks about her on here. Mostly is she real? Theres new pics on there that are super nice LOL.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/611632354988

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape