Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 10240
-
03-30-21 08:17 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 232Maddie
I had a similar experience but told her I would rather do a car date. I don't even want to think about being in the "abandoned" apt and have someone call the police. So after trying to meet her last summer an getting spooked I finally hooked up with her. Same girl as in the pics, however the candy has caught up with her. Settled for a BBBJ which was only mediocre then dropped her off at another apt complex to see a "friend". This girl was obviously a cutie at one time. Not so anymore. Just take her worst looking pic and double the looks. On the other hand she is friendly, relatively safe, and smells clean.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/768867278757
-
03-29-21 21:43 #3264Senior Member

Posts: 551Brooke
That's an old pic Brooke has red hair now. Look for my post.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:54 #3263Senior Member

Posts: 277I was wondering about her too. I just can't justify driving for hours to see so if you go, report back.
Originally Posted by ZeroEfx
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 17:13 #3262Senior Member

Posts: 702She always makes excuse about her sister place but upcharges. Guess ill skip her.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 15:50 #3261Regular Member

Posts: 4Wasn't she being watched by uncle LEO?
Originally Posted by GradenState609
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 09:36 #3260Senior Member

Posts: 47Queen Rachel?
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...s/008121568427
Anyone seen her? Quoted me $$ for the hour. Seems off with no up charge.
-
03-29-21 02:56 #3259Senior Member

Posts: 477Brooke
She has trouble staying awake but you can cum pump her gorgeous pussy.
Originally Posted by Aamco
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:19 #3258Senior Member

Posts: 551Lana
Exactly that's why I'm not giving out her number.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 21:15 #3257Senior Member

Posts: 3009Ok that's good but that abandoned apartment Hell no I would've walked out or told her she better come to the local motel or lose out on money.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 20:56 #3256Senior Member

Posts: 240Maddie
Search this thread for "Maddie".
Originally Posted by Grven3
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 20:51 #3255Senior Member

Posts: 240Lana
Lana is back at her restaurant server job which keeps her busy. She probably will not be posting anymore, and likely is not seeing new people. I see her every other week or so; next time I will ask if she wants me to give out her number.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
Last edited by BlueJjeeper; 03-28-21 at 20:52. Reason: Clarity
-
03-28-21 20:47 #3254Senior Member

Posts: 551Brooke
I caught her on a good night we hung out for 3 hours.
Originally Posted by WillieZee914
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 20:45 #3253Senior Member

Posts: 551Lana
I haven't seen an ad for Lana in a while. She's always busy she's fucking amazing!
Originally Posted by Loki2472
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 20:00 #3252Senior Member

Posts: 112Lana
Thought the post was suppose to be fore Lana. Please post link for Lana so I can try here out.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 19:57 #3251Senior Member

Posts: 551It's ok
No big deal I got to creampie her LOL.
Originally Posted by HunterJay
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





