Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 24044
-
03-29-21 23:21 #12659Senior Member

Posts: 560*sigh* If you had bothered to read that post, you'd realize it was a generalization. And as much as you'd like to refute it, there's nothing factually incorrect about it. If you don't mind spending GPS-level amounts to Baltimore providers who typically aren't of the same quality level as their nearby counterparts, then knock yourself out. It's a free country. Do as you please.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]
You're taking offense on behalf of Baltimore providers & it's completely unnecessary. Not sure how you derived my statement as being against providers "having personality & dignity. " Plenty of women I've dated or hooked up with have had both. What isn't cool is when they cop an attitude for no reason, act entitled, and take out their shitty day on me--their paying customer. That's something I unashamedly have little tolerance for. If someone has a bad day, then they need to take it out on the responsible parties--not everyone around them. That's called be an adult, showing maturity, and having class.
-
03-29-21 21:54 #12658Senior Member

Posts: 104Bruhhh 1800 for an hour, if it was someone famous like Sophie Dee or Aletta Ocean the fuck yes. But this? Nahhh, I'll stick to k girls.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 19:17 #12657Regular Member

Posts: 4[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-29-21 19:05 #12656Regular Member

Posts: 4Sounds good
Any way to contact her?
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 14:03 #12655Senior Member

Posts: 232Utr
28 white spinner.
Gainesville mannassas area.
BBBJ cfs Greek optional.
Looking for friends.
Nice location.
Tightest backdoor I ever had.
-
03-29-21 13:33 #12654Banned Member

Posts: 115God forbid a woman actually has a personality and some dignity and can actually speak English when you're hobbying, huh?
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 13:16 #12653Senior Member

Posts: 651I just got back from Tina and GOD DAMN IS SHE AMAZING, she is someone who enjoys her job and knows how to please, definitely going to visit again when I get the chance.
Originally Posted by Creeping
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 13:16 #12652Senior Member

Posts: 75Tried to connect and had no luck.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 13:07 #12651Senior Member

Posts: 597LOL well said!
Originally Posted by FloorHump422
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 12:28 #12650Senior Member

Posts: 281I'm still missing the connection between what someone says outside of a session and the experience of the session itself.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 10:58 #12649Senior Member

Posts: 597Wow I'm lost as why this would be an issue for this type of meeting, but everyone is different.
Originally Posted by TheEagle20
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 10:38 #12648Senior Member

Posts: 1299Good point
Good point. I mongered plenty in Baltimore and its suburbs in the past. I frequented the clubs along the Block during the 1990's and visited several providers in various parts of the city which, at the time, seemed reasonably safe. But Baltimore has been in decline for years; the decline has accelerated since the riots six years ago. It's been a few years since I saw a provider within the city limits, and that was in a part of town I wouldn't want to be in after dark. So let the monger beware.
Originally Posted by Shinshi86
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 09:15 #12647Senior Member

Posts: 30They do rub people the wrong way. She and her friend Angelina always go off about politics. They seem to forget that all money is green no matter who the client voted for.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 00:20 #12646Senior Member

Posts: 597Her opinions on twitter would get in the way of hooking up with her?
Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 22:52 #12645Senior Member

Posts: 140Seems to be within the range you would expect for an adult star. I remember going out with London Keyes and Britney Amber for slightly cheaper rates. Alyssa Reece was a steal when she was available in Vancouver. I wish I had known Abigail Mac when she was providing. If Samantha Saint was back at these rates, I would definitely go for it. For Allie Nicole, I'm also on the fence. The price isn't bad, but I could get a new guitar that I've been wanting too.
Originally Posted by Deranged
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





