Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 1342 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13769

    Them

    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    She looks like she was active this month on them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie-e...lwaukee-433524

    How was your experience with her?
    Erotic monkey is a horrible guide on active or current reviews. They post reviews from the other site and go back and post old ones. They do this to try and get a membership out of you.

  2. #13768

    Sara humps

    Quote Originally Posted by WisDude  [View Original Post]
    To respond to the earlier posts, about eight or ten years ago I called her number and went to VM. About an hour later I get a call from the Milwaukee Police Department. Lessons learned. She is (was) on their radar. Never leave a VM.
    How do you know it was MPD? Sounds kind of fishy to me. Anyone could call you and say they are MPD and try to scare you for one reason or another.

  3. #13767

    P411

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    So, does anyone use P411 or any other screening service? How do you set appointments with providers who screen mongers? I don't want to give any personal information. I actually would like to get a fake I'd just for something like this. I'm trying to be some what safe, but I also don't want to stop mongering. I know that's a tough thing to do.
    P411 is pretty easy to get set up on as a client, once you are verified you message the provider for a pre-screen or to set up an appointment and it's up to her if she chooses to respond to your request. I have met four of them in the past and also have messaged a couple with no response at all, it all depends how active they are on the site and if their membership is active. I have been a member for about 3 years and it does help with some of the higher end providers.

  4. #13766

    Screening

    So, does anyone use P411 or any other screening service? How do you set appointments with providers who screen mongers? I don't want to give any personal information. I actually would like to get a fake I'd just for something like this. I'm trying to be some what safe, but I also don't want to stop mongering. I know that's a tough thing to do.

  5. #13765
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzkooln  [View Original Post]
    Was thinking about hooking with this lady but thought I'd search to see if there is any info. NOPE. Has anyone seen this BBBJ sue?

    Like always she claims she has the best head in the city but I have yet to find that so if anyone anyone help me out message me post any info would be fine.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/717262719833
    She OK I seen her a couple times. Clean but typical junkie. I would not pay over 50. There better out there.

  6. #13764

    Hard times. Literally

    Was thinking about hooking with this lady but thought I'd search to see if there is any info. NOPE. Has anyone seen this BBBJ sue?

    Like always she claims she has the best head in the city but I have yet to find that so if anyone anyone help me out message me post any info would be fine.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/717262719833

  7. #13763
    Quote Originally Posted by PornFan1000  [View Original Post]
    She is real and the pictures are real. Where is she posting again now? I haven't seen anything recently.
    She looks like she was active this month on them.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/barbie-e...lwaukee-433524

    How was your experience with her?

  8. #13762

    Sara Humps

    To respond to the earlier posts, about eight or ten years ago I called her number and went to VM. About an hour later I get a call from the Milwaukee Police Department. Lessons learned. She is (was) on their radar. Never leave a VM.

  9. #13761

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBucky247  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried this one yet? Very new to the game. Want to be sure before I have someone to my place.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/682967924731
    I reached out to her last fall. Texted her on a Friday afternoon and she gets back to me Saturday morning. I didn't care for that. I don't like getting surprise texts out of nowhere.

  10. #13760
    Quote Originally Posted by RayGunMan  [View Original Post]
    Apologies if someone has reported on this provider before but very interested to know if this one is legit or a scam. Can't find much on her in my research. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks in advance for your response.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...-to-f/12037297
    She is real and the pictures are real. Where is she posting again now? I haven't seen anything recently.

  11. #13759
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCowMan  [View Original Post]
    Contacted Penny Cashmir and asked for her rates. Goddamn! 3 bills for a hh! I asked her what make her service and better than the others. Total silence.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/237622488328
    Here her youtube.

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_C...Wh12DQg/videos

  12. #13758

    Don't Do It

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I am considering trying Nina Nicole or Mila (yes I have seen the reviews for her). Both are asking for real names and pictures of ID's? Has anyone ever had any issues with this? I am considering using 411, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Do not share your info with these slores. There is a guy information on sumosearch milwaukee right now. A slore posted his pic and phone number. You might have years of trouble for a 20 minute nut. 40 or 400 don't forget what these "people" are.

  13. #13757

    Nina nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexMonroe  [View Original Post]
    Link to nina nicole?
    http://www.msninanicole.com/

  14. #13756

    Penny Cashmir. WTF, GPS!!

    Contacted Penny Cashmir and asked for her rates. Goddamn! 3 bills for a hh! I asked her what make her service and better than the others. Total silence.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/237622488328
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9DB72D9F-23D1-4056-800F-0D90244AAB86.jpeg‎  

  15. #13755

    Nina Nicole?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmm5464  [View Original Post]
    I am considering trying Nina Nicole or Mila (yes I have seen the reviews for her). Both are asking for real names and pictures of ID's? Has anyone ever had any issues with this? I am considering using 411, but just haven't pulled the trigger yet.
    Link to nina nicole?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape