Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 40017
-
03-30-21 14:59 #23802Regular Member

Posts: 25TPro
Finally got to the city to visit Tina, and she's off. Got Cindy. 55 for the 1/2, 65 for the hour. Went with the hour and she obliged my double tap request. Decent back walk, but a little clumsy. UTC roaming. Left her. 6 and very relaxed. Another question tho. Any girls with "puffy" nipples?
Originally Posted by Vern2020
[View Original Post]
Dave.
-
03-30-21 00:36 #23801Senior Member

Posts: 1294Not in Schaumburg
You're going to be hard pressed to find any parlors in Schaumburg worthwhile, and I am not even considering FS. Drive the 10 minutes east to Mt. Prospect, or ten minutes north to Buffalo Grove and Lux. Lux has improved.
Originally Posted by DrPepper2976
[View Original Post]
-
03-29-21 20:17 #23800Senior Member

Posts: 387I'm looking at Rubratings and am seeing all these ads that say Schaumburg but then list other locations. Are there actual Schaumburg locations that can be recommended that do FS?
-
03-28-21 14:47 #23799Senior Member

Posts: 39Very good
Great report! Simple and to the point, with color when needed. Thanks!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 05:52 #23798Senior Member

Posts: 754East Rhythm
Stopped by East Rhythm on Ashland the other day. Never been and thought I'd give it a try.
Late 20's girl was at the front desk. Skinny, tiny tits, bad English said her name was Amy. Another girl, maybe late 30's, fairly decent looking with a decent rack and great English was there and I asked for her but she said she had another appt scheduled (which I later found out was bullshit).
I needed an actual massage and just said fuck it and went with Amy the skinny younger girl.
She had zero massage training. Just continually lightly rubbed her hands up and down. Not one single legitimate massage technique to be had. No teasing either. On the flip she asked what I wanted but her English was so bad it was nearly impossible to figure out what options where available. Finally gave up and settled on L1 for $40. L1 was reasonably good until the very end when she stops at the first indication that jizz might be on its way.
Paid for an hour, she shorted me 20 minutes. It was clear she was new and very inexperienced at the AMP game.
-
03-27-21 08:19 #23797Banned Member

Posts: 1583Mister Loudmonger, I agree with you but that doesn't sound like it was worth $150. Well I don't know if you've been back in Kenosha but the scene improved radically.
Originally Posted by MrLoudMonger
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 12:52 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 390Ms Sensual Turkish bath- review
I don't like being contrarian, but I've also tried her and didn't have a very good time.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
She wasn't very friendly and I couldn't get her to warm up to me, which is almost never a problem with other ones. The massage itself is pretty different, has a weird style. No training you can tell, but an interesting style if you don't mind that she doesn't get deep and get out any knots.
She's topless during, but she stays very far out of reach, and out of sight, so you don't really see or touch anything.
The HE part, she tries very hard on that, to her credit. However, she applies way too much pressure. Jackhammer city. Balls crushed repeatedly. It was mostly painful. She does not take direction well, or at all. Partially because unusually loud music plays during, making communication impossible. And she doesn't pick up on the physical hints, like writhing in pain. Or easing up when going harder makes one lose their chub.
There was no Turkish bath. No shower together action. Go shower by yourself. Shower itself is quite nice, with warmed towels.
Not worth 150 in my opinion, I regretted not going to an Asian spa.
As with most things, YMMV. In my case, I got really low mileage.
-
03-24-21 16:15 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 667Where
Abouts on south side I'm in brookfield thank rick.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:09 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 667Massage Hot Tub Jacuzzi.
Chinese spa where this at?
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 20:46 #23793Regular Member

Posts: 2Healthy Dragon
Longtime lurker, first time poster. I visited Healthy Dragon a few Sundays ago and was greeted by a lovely young lady (can't remember name. Sorry! She says she only works weekends). I undressed and got on the table and she came in and started with a really good massage. She started focusing on my butt and reaching under to massage the boys, and once she saw that's what I was into, she stayed focused on them. She asked if I wanted to flip, but it felt so good I asked her to do that longer. On the flip she worked her way up my legs, oiled things up and gave a very nice L1, allowing some OTC touching. Hoping repeat visits may open the menu up a bit more. Typical hassle of things getting interrupted when she had to answer the door but overall pretty great.
-
03-23-21 17:40 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 1438https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334 if link doesn't work search for buck town on Rub Ratings. Nice tub but you need to reserve it in advance and ask them to start filling it before you arrive.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:27 #23791Senior Member

Posts: 3481Massage Hot Tub / Jacuzzi.
Oh. Sorry. My mistake.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:06 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 446I'm talking about massage places.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 16:06 #23789Senior Member

Posts: 43Setup process for Ms Sensual
How's the setup process? Texted her to make an appointment yesterday but didn't hear back, texted again this morning and finally got through and gave my info and ask if a certain time is okay but haven't heard back yet. Was on the fence about her but lately saw some positive reviews that made me reconsider and try my luck but haven't got too far, kinda sucks since I'm into the older MILF types.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 12:01 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm interested too. When lived in Miami found them and they were awesome. A lot of girls worked out of them.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




