Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 9711
-
03-25-21 20:43 #6531Regular Member

Posts: 23Hana
Where can I see Hana?
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:29 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 23Stella and rie
Yeah, Stella is with kgarden and Rie is with milkandhoney on HX.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:06 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 780She was in Vegas, and was reviewed.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 11:51 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 452Rie
You won't find pics, but she's booked by Min-ClassyExotic on HX.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Min-ClassyExotic
-
03-25-21 11:48 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 53Yes Stella is with Garden. And Rie is with Min (the BBBJ queen) booker.
Originally Posted by Cumisher
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:42 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 151Stella and Rie
Is Stella with kgarden? Who is Rie with can't find her anywhere.
-
03-25-21 07:46 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 313Jiyu
I don't need to give you a description because she's the girl in the pictures, no alterations. I used Candygirlla.
Nice ass. Reminded me of Ruby. Fit. Like a latina. First time someone stood outside the shower in her socks while cleaning me inside the shower though. That was funny. I would repeat. I actually think her ass is better than Chanel's (J) was.
-
03-25-21 05:43 #6524Regular Member

Posts: 17Ami
Has anyone seen Ami at Candygirlla and 2 pop. Shop? Her photos look nice, and she faces away from the camera. The only photo with her face has her looking down, so not revealing a lot.
-
03-25-21 00:21 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 337
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
Stella is definitely worth the 320. I had to see her again only 2 days after seeing her the first time, something I've never done before in my entire career LOL.
Originally Posted by BobLove
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 23:01 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 7263I think its the 4th time this year the sit went down. That's why you join Hx and don't have issues? LOL.
Originally Posted by BobbyPeru69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:58 #6521Senior Member

Posts: 53J said issues with the web host.
Originally Posted by DanJanson
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:21 #6520Senior Member

Posts: 164CA Kdolls site
Did this site move? It's been down for two days.
-
03-24-21 03:18 #6519Senior Member

Posts: 1267Stella is worth. She was legendary in Seattle.
Originally Posted by SpideyLennon
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:49 #6518Banned Member

Posts: 208You're off by 10 yrs on LA Sera's age. Sera is actually older than Pepsi by a few years. Still pretty hot with an incredible body.
Originally Posted by BuildingGuy
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 23:31 #6517Senior Member

Posts: 130Stella
Not yet. I will definitely try her out, her price though is too high.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




