Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 13029
-
04-01-21 17:49 #6414Regular Member

Posts: 13Weho is the land aplenty
So many options for AMP.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
MOMO is great. Park in the back.
I have't been here, but it's listed on Adult S: https://adultsearch.com/california/l...amper-mi/38667.
An old fav is west therapy above the 7-11 near Curson (if you go frid or sat ask for Sue).
And finally, there's a place I used to LOVE (don't know the name) in the Crescent Heights Plaza (815X). You pull in, disregard the valet who's there for the Russian restaurant I think, self park underground and walk across the small parking lot. They used to have shower tables and they were great. Always hot AMP and LMP. Normal prices. Have no idea if they're still open but I would try it out.
You can't miss in Weho.
-
04-01-21 16:47 #6413Senior Member

Posts: 296Weho
SM Blvd is your friend. Most of the providers will be Asian, forget about white, might find a Latina mixed in somewhere.
Originally Posted by Freebee1237
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-21 08:20 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 126West Hollywood?
So I am coming to visit soon and am staying in West Hollywood. Where should I go? Ideally I want a place with more than just a HE on the table and has some white / Latinas.
Thanks!
-
04-01-21 03:13 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 359Is Lulu in the SGV? There was Tori in are Cucamonga, HealthyProstate4 u not sure if she's still working.
-
03-31-21 00:26 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 150Prostate
((The sfv was packed with prostate providers but since covid things got jacked, Heard about frances and lulu. There is a thai place in burbank area that has a few that does that don't know if there open.
Originally Posted by CleanJay
[View Original Post]
-
03-30-21 12:42 #6409Banned Member

Posts: 725Any intel on this one in Bellflower?
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/201282
The address listed is a private house in a normal residential area in Bellflower. Actually, looks suspect because by searching on Google Earth, there is nothing at that address. The first address on the street in the corner lot is 9404. I texted her on Friday and she responded back saying $80/ hr. I tried to book an appointment for that day but she said sorry I'm booked up. Not sure what to make of this one or if she's worth a TOFTT.
-
03-29-21 01:19 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 359That was Lion's. Miss that place. You could get FS after a few visits. Some of the RAs moved to a place on Western, then to another Lion's on Beverly, but no spa. Valley Day Spa is closest to that set-up, I agree. All the other K spas in Ktown are legit.
Originally Posted by SGoldberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 17:28 #6407Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you so very much.
Originally Posted by HiKeke
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 13:41 #6406Regular Member

Posts: 2Lulu in Arcadia or any great prostate help
I'm looking for a great prostate massage. I normally see Frances in Pasadena or if she's not available, Grace at Healing Body. Zelda in OC is too far of a drive but excellent. Would really like to branch out a little. Lulu's name keeps coming up. Can someone give me advice on her and point me in the right direction there? Is there another gal who's skilled with prostate release a la Frances? I'd appreciate suggestions. Thanks in advance for the info.
-
03-28-21 11:00 #6405Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Flouride
Did tawney also mention that there is a microchip in the flouridated water that is on tap?
Originally Posted by PeaceMillion
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 06:07 #6404Senior Member

Posts: 84Tawney (red head MILF you all know) says that some guy is renting out locations. Long leases based on stolen credit identity. And having girls provide Service at these locations until they kicked out. I wonder if this is something similar.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 21:39 #6403Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977So ho
There is a new "get up" trick pad around tujunga and riverside, across from the park in north hollywood.
The staff is:
Alice. She seems to be the CEO.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/218824
She needs to block her face out more. She looks like a goblin from the dungeons and dragons player handbook. She has more rolls than a french bakery. She does have huge tits. But she is like so short she is wider than she is tall. Some dud on another board fucked her and is in love.
Bianca. She is the COO and latinx liason.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/218560
The pics are real and her man made tits are spectacular. Problem is that she does not get as close to you as alice. She does ass massage you on your lingam. Some dude nutted on her ass. But she spends most of the time looking in the mirror.
Hazel. She is middle management.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/217001
Has an ass so big her boyfriend broke up with her because to do it doggie he had to stand outside. Supposably even though she is a fat sow, the skin is tight and the ass jiggles. I will try her out and will bring calipers to test for body fat.
Zoey. Or no name.
https://losangeles.rubratings.com/218724
She may be the vp of strategic development and may have gone off on her own. The pics are real, she is 20 something, eats edibles for breakfast and somehow manages to text back in a timely manner. Has all the enthusiasm for the job as the guy who cleans up the toilets at chipotle. Almost sleeps through the handjob, has you out in under 20 minutes. May have moved to west hollywood or may be she is too stoned to know the difference.
Another winner of a trick pad.
-
03-27-21 19:24 #6402Senior Member

Posts: 788Valley Day Spa is somewhat dimilar although due to Covid, last time I went they shut off the spa / jacuzzi area. It's also bit far from central LA area.
Originally Posted by SGoldberg
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 15:14 #6401Regular Member

Posts: 15Korean Spa
I used to go years ago to a Korean Spa on Pico that has shut down. Had steam rooms, Sauna, hot and cold pools, Lockers etc.
You would go for massage and get an incredibly intense and strong massage. The woman would then come back with hot oil and give a very happy experience with the hot oil.
Afterwards you were allowed to go back and use the spa. The whole thing was either 1. Or 1. 20 including tip depending on the girl.
Does anyone have any recommendations of another place like this? Please pm me or reply to message on board.
-
03-26-21 23:50 #6400Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Crazy gabrielle
The first one you had is crazy gabrielle. I think I saw her a few times many years ago. The first time, she got nude and had this weird body, like she eats like a pig and then exercises, but no muscle only kind of hanging skin. Two years later, I saw her again, and this time she did not get nude at all, it was weird, like she just wore some nasty ass sweats and she looked like she was put up wet. And she did the worst jackhammer handjob of all time. And yes, she complained back then, before covid about her job, her apartment manager, traffic, I think her gym, I dunno. I just remember the last one well, because it was like a Thursday and I was wearing this sort of neon green shirt. Three days later I was at a civilian outing with the same outfit and I literally bumped into her, I mean due to the formatting of the place I was within 3 feet of her and she looked at me like I was stalking her. Her eyes I will never forget. She is crazy and she gives a handjob that unless your dick is made of leather, you will pay for it.
Originally Posted by LordByron222
[View Original Post]
The second one seems interesting but truthfully, the rooskie bait and switch is so fucken offensive, and often unnecessary I cannot handle it. I have had experiences with girls who actually look decent and they could use real pictures and then there are just pigs. So when I see the usual bullshit ad with a phone number with multiple ads with different pictures, I move on, but good on you for getting a decent tug on the westside for 200.












Reply With Quote




