Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 442 of 869 FirstFirst ... 342 392 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 492 542 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 13025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6410

    Eva wasnt there

    I called ahead to check for Eva, but mamasan said she is away and there is no return date. Basically they rotate girls. Anyways I paid a visit as I was in the mood and wanted to check out the place. Did Street parking and entered through the front. Paid. 6 for the hour. Drew in a petite Cindy. She was small though but I wanted to check her out as everyone else was buys. Started with a soft massage which helped me relax as well. Then after about 10 - 15 minutes into it I started rubbing her legs and buttt as she was near my head. Then she opened her boobs for some sucking and then we talked about the donations. I said 1 initially, and said all I had was 1. 2 that's it. She agreed and so we began. There was no BJ as she had the mask the whole time. Which is ok. But Boy she was tight. Had a good time. But again as everyone mentioned, its kinda like the toilet stalls, the walls don't go till the roof so it pretty funny listening to the neighboring rooms where they are pounding away all the while trying to make as less as possible. And the other scary part is that the front door is always open, so theres always people coming in and out of the place and you can hear mamasan welcoming everyone and talking etc. Had a good time with her, nothing special. But will certainly return to try out others there. .

    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    If you did not get Eva then you wasted your time. The girls there are dogshit. Eva is the daughter of god.

  2. #6409

    Am interested in this as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AugustWest  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gentlemen,

    I have been trolling the OC boards a bit lately (I've been stuck down there) and there seem to be a large handful of waxing salons that include a nice lotion HE to the service. Do any of you guys know of a female Brazilian wax joint up here in LA? Please and thank you.
    Not sure why this seems to be prevalent in OC but not in LA. Happy to exchange info for UTR places.

  3. #6408
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Keys

    Quote Originally Posted by RicoReckless2  [View Original Post]
    Is Mary at Chens available for fisting? She's tooken thousands of dick up her ass I'm sure she wouldn't mind.
    As the joke goes, if you find my keys, we can drive out.

  4. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by PriscillaM  [View Original Post]
    Mary is not Latina and she is probably around 26. She is Asian, you might try her at Chens on Santa Monica across from the smart and final.
    You are soooo bad.

  5. #6406
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Mary at Chens on Santa Monica?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchelleces45  [View Original Post]
    Looking for either young (18-25) Latina or MILF MP. There's no good ones in The Valley. Figured LA has better options. Let me know and price, on a budget rn. Also would consider young (18-25) small AMP.
    Mary is not Latina and she is probably around 26. She is Asian, you might try her at Chens on Santa Monica across from the smart and final.

  6. #6405

    Fine Latina young / MILF MP?

    Looking for either young (18-25) Latina or MILF MP. There's no good ones in The Valley. Figured LA has better options. Let me know and price, on a budget rn. Also would consider young (18-25) small AMP.

  7. #6404
    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    Went and no BBFS offered. Which girl did you see?
    I didn't get BBFS myself but the more recent ads says they do. I texted and asked for the price and got "ask girl" in response.

    I didn't get Eva, but Alisa and I enjoyed her.

  8. #6403

    Latina Spa near LAX?

    Have a long ass layover and I'm wondering if there is a good Latina spa near LAX for a big fan of big boobs and booty. Let a brother know some recommendations near the airport. Thank you!

  9. #6402

    Hello Detective Yellow Fever. Welcome to the forum

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever7  [View Original Post]
    Any one know any good ones with FS and pretty girls? I'm new to all of this.
    We here at USASG do not know what you are talking about.

    We are law abiding citizens. We would never, EVER engage in such abhorrent, illegal activity such as frequenting a rub-and-tug, shake down shack.

    WE only go to AMPs to get good, old fashioned, legitimate massages.

    You must have us all confused with that neck-beard wearing, hooplehead, inbred incel out in Georgia.

    Have a red pill kind of day!

  10. #6401

    Reccomendations

    Need help here visiting, and need to know where is a good place to go to? Near LA area, LAX, or Santa Monica?

  11. #6400

    AMP in Rosemead

    Any one know any good ones with FS and pretty girls? I'm new to all of this.

  12. #6399
    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    Went and no BBFS offered. Which girl did you see?
    Were you at least able to get BBBJ? What girl did you end up getting? I've been planning on checking it out, but hearing people's experiences there make me think it's not worth it. Would you repeat?

  13. #6398

    Anyone know where she's working?

    Saw her a while back before covid at a AMP in sgv and she told me she would be working at a spa in Hollywood soon. Any info on which spa would be appreciated if you have any intel. Happy to answer any questions about any girls I may have reviewed. She’s Thai so I’m assuming a Thai spa/mp. TIA.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D075C1D0-C8F6-4374-A0F1-5B983F2D82BE.jpeg‎  

  14. #6397
    Quote Originally Posted by HexenDuction  [View Original Post]
    Taking a break from the KAAMP price wars, I visited Ana / Jenny at Smile Massage on SMB. The shop is open from 1 - 4 pm daily until further notice. There's a guy working the reception area mask and temperature check. Jenny, who has become Anna, is same as she ever was, but is somewhat freaked by the possibility there might be a Covid compliance check of some sort. She has also put on some Covid weight, but the good new is that most of it has gone straight to her ass. You should expect that both of you will be rockin' masks, except for the interlude where she isn't.
    Good to see she's not locked up. I knew her from Rosemead, then found her at True Life. I thought she got busted after True Life closed abruptly.

  15. #6396
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by FRamaplExpress  [View Original Post]
    Went and no BBFS offered. Which girl did you see?
    If you did not get Eva then you wasted your time. The girls there are dogshit. Eva is the daughter of god.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape