Thread: Rants and Raves
+
Add Report
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 8273
-
03-27-21 22:21 #4958Banned Member

Posts: 2410You need to give it a rest too
Originally Posted by SyD1971
[View Original Post]
Have some respect for those who've passed.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 18:36 #4957Senior Member

Posts: 318Who knows if there has ever been a stalker at Youngs where Paul was killed. Who knows if Paul was Oldti. Who knows if Paul was stalking guys taking pictures of their license plates.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
I'll start a new rant right now since we're on this. Who on here has been stalked after going to an AMP? I'll start with me. I was stalked a few years ago when I went to Massage Pro before they turned legit.
-
03-27-21 14:25 #4956Banned Member

Posts: 13634Emily was the owner and one of the victims.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 14:16 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 444When you say Emily
Do you mean the Emily that was one that was one of the victims?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 10:03 #4954Banned Member

Posts: 13634Don't think I've ever heard about a stalker at Young's. All parlors have to deal with an occasional weirdo, but never heard of anything serious happening at Young's in particular.
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 22:02 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 318Like I said, in agreement with youngs about what paul did for work. Who knows if Paul is the stalker though. R. I. P. To a fellow monger but his stalking days are over if it was him.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 21:23 #4952Banned Member

Posts: 13634The dude in question had serious issues, he chose to vent his personality here and, in doing so, rattled a lot of cages. I am assuming you know of his many handles and posts. True, his profession has nothing to do with his weird personality and nobody gives a shit about it, but you also noted that he was not exactly a respected guy by stating, 'And he may have been stalking mongers. ' Duh!
Originally Posted by TooHotForYou
[View Original Post]
I think you've already answered your own concerns and the concerns of many. I personally will not contribute anything to his GoFundMe page (max has already been exceeded), but I won't waste my valuable time to shit on his grave either. YMMV.
-
03-26-21 21:00 #4951Banned Member

Posts: 13634Since your new handle and first post in the aftermath, you've come on as a hard shill for Young's. Do you have a problem with the truth? Perhaps your surname is Clark or the other schmuck who publicly proclaimed that Young's was always professional (paraphrasing)?
Originally Posted by Youngs0316
[View Original Post]
If you have a problem with the truth, then consider selling it elsewhere because nobody here who has ever dropped a load of man mustard at Young's at the hands of Emily or her girls is stupid enough to be drawn in by you.
The truth needs to be told and your futile attempts to suppress such truths need to take a fuckin' rest.
-
03-26-21 20:32 #4950Banned Member

Posts: 13634Look at the bright side. Your special DNA coating could promote a new line of stain-free carpet, much like Scotchgard. You is going to be rich someday!
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 20:06 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 1181Please don't
Please don't, Emily put mine there a number of times and being retired military, I know the feds have my DNA in their database.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 19:32 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 388Same thoughts
I thought that as well. The surveillance photos show him getting into an old as hell Hyundai. I wonder if Mom and Dad were giving him an allowance and that's where he was spending it at. One other thing the way he looked I just can't see him getting into very many massage parlors most girls would take a look at him and go no we busy.
Originally Posted by Arrowman
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 19:25 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 318I'm in agreement with Youngs. The guy keeps questioning if Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras and there's no point to it. Guy needs to realize Paul may have been a handyman, installed security cameras. And may have been stalking mongers.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 19:17 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 318Paul
If Youngs says Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras then take youngs word for it. End of that. If Paul was the stalker who was stalking guys who went to AMPs, and remember this is a BIG IF, then he won't be stalking anybody anymore because he is no longer with us.
-
03-26-21 19:17 #4945Banned Member

Posts: 13634Of course he never claimed what he did for a living as that would have further exposed him. Nobody does that, not even a cheap board troll.
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 18:45 #4944Senior Member

Posts: 102Yeah I had that happen to me
I had someone sent me my license plate and sent it to my address and my family. Not sure who this oldti is, but I'm pretty sure who sent those license plate pics to me. Because I know where it was taken and I know who he always hangout with at the aamp. He was such a creepy bastard
Originally Posted by AaronHamlet
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





