Thread: Arrangement Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 17049
-
03-27-21 22:44 #8949Senior Member

Posts: 113I found this line in her ad to be funny: "Your time with me will always be exciting and an adventure. " I guess that part is true, just not in the way you'd expect!
Originally Posted by PauFord
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 21:33 #8948Senior Member

Posts: 1382Oooops, I did it again
Jaaaaay23.
I was supposed to meet this girl today. I kinda blew her off twice by not having anything planned. She cancelled after I text her too close to the meeting time on our second attempt in the same day.
It's the third girl in a row that I try to have a date without planning anything. Just fly by the seat of my ass. Way too many other girls out there. Another girl waiting in the wings at a bar in the loop. So, ehh. ? But I REALLY DO need to start being better about planning something up front. if anything, less stress of waiting last-minute
Give her a shot, she was super easy to connect with.
-
03-27-21 21:10 #8947Senior Member

Posts: 507Any info on her
https://www.seeking.com/member/a14d6...2-b132394ebeeb
Anyone seen her? Open to meet and is dtf easily. Don't know if she is real.
-
03-27-21 20:50 #8946Senior Member

Posts: 754Please, for the love of god, don't even go there.
She's should be in a mental hospital level crazy. She's dangerous. Guys have called the cops on her, physically forced / dragged her out, etc.
Ffs you've been warned multiple times via posts on this board as to how unstable she is if you even entertain the thought of contacting her you get what you deserve. Please take ChicagoGoer's advice and rub one out or go to an AMP so you aren't thinking with the little head.
FYI. She's not even attractive either she's tall, lanky, skanky beanpole with crazy eyes and doesn't hold a candle in person to her pictures.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by ChicagoGoer
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 20:40 #8945Senior Member

Posts: 1382I know! I didn't mean to imply that at all. If anything, your post was welcome.
Originally Posted by GWheaton
[View Original Post]
Thanks for posting!
-
03-27-21 19:52 #8944Senior Member

Posts: 258Big Head
Rub one out. Reread the posts on here and then really think is she is worth the risk to you.
Originally Posted by PornFan1000
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 18:56 #8943Senior Member

Posts: 152I know everybody says this girl is crazy. There's just something I like about the way she looks.
Is she really as crazy as people have said?
https://tryst.link/escort/ina
-
03-27-21 14:43 #8942Senior Member

Posts: 1041Where do you hunt?
It seems SA is a big waste of time and money these days. I sure missed the good old days of Craiglist.
Curious, where else are you finding young, naive, and amateur pussies?
-
03-27-21 12:40 #8941Senior Member

Posts: 258Is it Buddha! LOL
I was browsing profiles and to each their own. But I wonder what are Mrs Buddha expectations on SA!! ? LOL.
-
03-27-21 12:26 #8940Senior Member

Posts: 237Agreed
I have seen them both. Both fat and ugly but will do BBFS and do duo together. But both not worth it.
.
Originally Posted by OnlyDreams
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 11:14 #8939Senior Member

Posts: 177What?
I don't think I was suggesting you were.
Originally Posted by MrCharmo
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 08:59 #8938Senior Member

Posts: 534I might keep her, she is cool, and you guys would harass her like crazy and she don't deserve that.
Originally Posted by JDeller
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 07:15 #8937Senior Member

Posts: 266Who?
So who did you score with?
Originally Posted by Pal5600
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 06:45 #8936Senior Member

Posts: 258HUGE DISAPPOINTMENTS!! Stay away from these two!
These two women don't look anything like in their pictures!! They are fat, saggy tits, no ass or saggy ass! Now they offer doubles, their location is in Clarendon Hills and Downers Grove. My advice: Stay away, nothing good!! I think they blocked me or I just couldn't find their profile. Hopefully the pictures help.
Woman #1 : I saw her in October at her place. (phone number: last 3 digits 588) She sent me some pics taken from some angles but when I met her in person, I was totally disappointed. Her face doesn't look bad, maybe is a 6, perhaps because she had those big fake eyelashes and make up on, (her face is fatter / bigger in real life) Her body is a ZERO! She is super fat, saggy ass, saggy tits, big stomach and poor hygiene. Her private parts had terrible odors!! I couldn't stand anymore and left within 15 minutes. I wasted 2 Benjamins. She's not worth it at all!! You can get a sexy street worker for a fifth of that and you'll have a better experience!!
Woman #2, (phone number: last 3 digits 012) She doesn't look anything like her pictures at all! Not even her face. Those pics are heavily edited and she's also wearing wig. She's much older and when she opened the door I thought it was her mother or somebody else. I'm not kidding. She's short, very chubby, no ass, saggy tits, nothing good! I felt disappointed and walked out without saying a word. She quoted me 350 but after some negotation she agreed on 250. I'm glad I walked out and saved myself those 250. (I wasted time and gas though) Trust me, She's not worth not even 20 bucks!
When you chat with either one they mention they have a friend available for a threesome. So that's the pair you get! Stay away, there are much better choices out there!!
-
03-27-21 02:07 #8935Senior Member

Posts: 1382College student no-meet time wasters
Since you guys seem to be sharing info on duds, I'll throw in these two.
Foxxy_babyy https://www.seeking.com/member/715dc...5-376771621016.
She can't meet, cause she's just too busy with school. I appreciate the nudes, though. KILLER ass on this chick. But a complete time waster.
BabyJae621 https://www.seeking.com/member/e4a27...d-d62ee84c0c80.
Will try to draw it out, but don't fall for it- Another big ass chick, but will lead you nowhere. Has a boyfriend so she can't meet. FOH.










Reply With Quote






