Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 222 of 552 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,316 to 3,330 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4958

    You need to give it a rest too

    Quote Originally Posted by SyD1971  [View Original Post]
    Paul ain't handyman, he just hang out at his favorite CAMPs (happened to be our favorites too) daily. Wrong place, wrong time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Since your new handle and first post in the aftermath, you've come on as a hard shill for Young's. Do you have a problem with the truth? Perhaps your surname is Clark or the other schmuck who publicly proclaimed that Young's was always professional (paraphrasing)?

    If you have a problem with the truth, then consider selling it elsewhere because nobody here who has ever dropped a load of man mustard at Young's at the hands of Emily or her girls is stupid enough to be drawn in by you.

    The truth needs to be told and your futile attempts to suppress such truths need to take a fuckin' rest.
    Have some respect for those who've passed.

  2. #4957
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Don't think I've ever heard about a stalker at Young's. All parlors have to deal with an occasional weirdo, but never heard of anything serious happening at Young's in particular.
    Who knows if there has ever been a stalker at Youngs where Paul was killed. Who knows if Paul was Oldti. Who knows if Paul was stalking guys taking pictures of their license plates.

    I'll start a new rant right now since we're on this. Who on here has been stalked after going to an AMP? I'll start with me. I was stalked a few years ago when I went to Massage Pro before they turned legit.

  3. #4956
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by HaneDales  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean the Emily that was one that was one of the victims?
    Emily was the owner and one of the victims.

  4. #4955

    When you say Emily

    Do you mean the Emily that was one that was one of the victims?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Please don't, Emily put mine there a number of times and being retired military, I know the feds have my DNA in their database.

  5. #4954
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Like I said, in agreement with youngs about what paul did for work. Who knows if Paul is the stalker though. R. I. P. To a fellow monger but his stalking days are over if it was him.
    Don't think I've ever heard about a stalker at Young's. All parlors have to deal with an occasional weirdo, but never heard of anything serious happening at Young's in particular.

  6. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    The dude in question had serious issues, he chose to vent his personality here and, in doing so, rattled a lot of cages. I am assuming you know of his many handles and posts. True, his profession has nothing to do with his weird personality and nobody gives a shit about it, but you also noted that he was not exactly a respected guy by stating, 'And he may have been stalking mongers. ' Duh!

    I think you've already answered your own concerns and the concerns of many. I personally will not contribute anything to his GoFundMe page (max has already been exceeded), but I won't waste my valuable time to shit on his grave either. YMMV.
    Like I said, in agreement with youngs about what paul did for work. Who knows if Paul is the stalker though. R. I. P. To a fellow monger but his stalking days are over if it was him.

  7. #4952
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    I'm in agreement with Youngs. The guy keeps questioning if Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras and there's no point to it. Guy needs to realize Paul may have been a handyman, installed security cameras. And may have been stalking mongers.
    The dude in question had serious issues, he chose to vent his personality here and, in doing so, rattled a lot of cages. I am assuming you know of his many handles and posts. True, his profession has nothing to do with his weird personality and nobody gives a shit about it, but you also noted that he was not exactly a respected guy by stating, 'And he may have been stalking mongers. ' Duh!

    I think you've already answered your own concerns and the concerns of many. I personally will not contribute anything to his GoFundMe page (max has already been exceeded), but I won't waste my valuable time to shit on his grave either. YMMV.

  8. #4951
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngs0316  [View Original Post]
    And nothing more need to be said about it, may he rest in peace.
    Since your new handle and first post in the aftermath, you've come on as a hard shill for Young's. Do you have a problem with the truth? Perhaps your surname is Clark or the other schmuck who publicly proclaimed that Young's was always professional (paraphrasing)?

    If you have a problem with the truth, then consider selling it elsewhere because nobody here who has ever dropped a load of man mustard at Young's at the hands of Emily or her girls is stupid enough to be drawn in by you.

    The truth needs to be told and your futile attempts to suppress such truths need to take a fuckin' rest.

  9. #4950
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtLurker  [View Original Post]
    Please don't, Emily put mine there a number of times and being retired military, I know the feds have my DNA in their database.
    Look at the bright side. Your special DNA coating could promote a new line of stain-free carpet, much like Scotchgard. You is going to be rich someday!

  10. #4949

    Please don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Just do several dozen DNA tests on the floor coverings and you'll find a wide variety of jizz samples, mine included.
    Please don't, Emily put mine there a number of times and being retired military, I know the feds have my DNA in their database.

  11. #4948

    Same thoughts

    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowman  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody wondered where did the fool work? How did he have the money to frequent the spas and gold is Expensive well at least the last time I've been there but that was a few years ago. Oh has there been any interviews with his coworkers or family.

    The way he looks he probably had to spend a lot. The providers that I know would never touch someone that looks like him.
    I thought that as well. The surveillance photos show him getting into an old as hell Hyundai. I wonder if Mom and Dad were giving him an allowance and that's where he was spending it at. One other thing the way he looked I just can't see him getting into very many massage parlors most girls would take a look at him and go no we busy.

  12. #4947
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    How does his statement above yours invalidate what the deceased did for a living? SyD1971 simply said the girls all knew him (Michels). His second, completely separate statement suggests that many who were interviewed about the activities at the jack shack claimed that all activities were legit. Young's, of course, was a jack shack, not a legit parlor and Emily herself waxed many a carrot.

    Just do several dozen DNA tests on the floor coverings and you'll find a wide variety of jizz samples, mine included.
    I'm in agreement with Youngs. The guy keeps questioning if Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras and there's no point to it. Guy needs to realize Paul may have been a handyman, installed security cameras. And may have been stalking mongers.

  13. #4946

    Paul

    If Youngs says Paul was a handyman and installed security cameras then take youngs word for it. End of that. If Paul was the stalker who was stalking guys who went to AMPs, and remember this is a BIG IF, then he won't be stalking anybody anymore because he is no longer with us.

  14. #4945
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Oldti never claimed to be a handyman or camera guy. Others said he was after pics of mongers license plate were sent to monger. Allegedly at least. But later Oldti told me via PM he doesn't do camera work. I guess if Oldti is the deceased, he faked his struggles with english which is possible.
    Of course he never claimed what he did for a living as that would have further exposed him. Nobody does that, not even a cheap board troll.

  15. #4944
    Senior Member


    Posts: 102

    Yeah I had that happen to me

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    Oldti never claimed to be a handyman or camera guy. Others said he was after pics of mongers license plate were sent to monger. Allegedly at least. But later Oldti told me via PM he doesn't do camera work. I guess if Oldti is the deceased, he faked his struggles with english which is possible.
    I had someone sent me my license plate and sent it to my address and my family. Not sure who this oldti is, but I'm pretty sure who sent those license plate pics to me. Because I know where it was taken and I know who he always hangout with at the aamp. He was such a creepy bastard

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape