Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #536
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering about that. I could not find any verification of this. I'm going to take it down. Weird that it came up as March 12,2021.
    I just updated my post. I searched one of the names and found the story from 2016.

    Really hate KIRO's video archive for not having any metadata.

  2. #535
    I was wondering about that. I could not find any verification of this. I'm going to take it down. Weird that it came up as March 12,2021.

    Quote Originally Posted by InFrequently  [View Original Post]
    The documents shown on screen in that video make it look like that story is from 2016.

  3. #534
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetTroller  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this story is from March 12
    The documents shown on screen in that video make it look like that story is from 2016.

    Yeah ... https://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/techflash/2016/10/ex-microsoft-amazon-employees-face-sentencing-on.html

    Not to take away from the UA warning, which is deadly serious.

  4. #533

    RE: Arrests. Belleuve - "Filthy Fifty"

    Or perhaps those arrests could be connected to this. What Bellevue police are calling "the Filthy Fifty". Looks like this story is from March 12, though, but netted some very big players. The report says that police believe there could be "thousands" of men involved with more arrests coming. This appears to be the result of fallout from that League of Distinguished Gentleman incident from TRB from what I gather. What's your take on this? What's funny is that I saw a lot of people over on TNA debating this endlessly, talking about how the police were wrong in this case. Well, here it is, tell us how wrong they are. People will fiercely cling to things they wish not to be true.

    Looks like March has been a big month for a variety of unconnected busts. You know guys, one thing I've noticed is that some of the girls out on AA are looking very very young. Most of them, I think, are from LA or Vegas, but since most of those girls are typically trafficked I wouldn't doubt there were some young ones in the mix. Time to stay with ones you know or just take a break.

    https://www.kiro7.com/news/video-som...HRDL7FUVJ62SA/

  5. #532

    RE: Arrests

    Could those arrests have something to do with this?

    https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sea...FK6HZ3CVAH5PM/

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Several People have been arrested in the last 48 hours for Promotion of Prostitution Communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

    This tells me that a sting is on.

  6. #531
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    So the Tna mods have totally lost their minds. If you join the site and say anything in the defense of Bob or even if they suspect you might be an alt of his, you will be immediately banned. Fucking whack jobs.
    I started booking dates with Buffy only to cancel last minute.

  7. #530
    So the Tna mods have totally lost their minds. If you join the site and say anything in the defense of Bob or even if they suspect you might be an alt of his, you will be immediately banned. Fucking whack jobs.

  8. #529
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    Just to clarify, it was directed toward the two jackasses I quoted, you are all good in my book.
    Sorry I misunderstood you. I was about 4 drinks and an edible in by that point of the night. LOL.

  9. #528

    Break

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Several People have been arrested in the last 48 hours for Promotion of Prostitution Communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

    This tells me that a sting is on.
    This is starting to tell me to take a break or move onto different hobbies.

  10. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Several People have been arrested in the last 48 hours for Promotion of Prostitution Communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

    This tells me that a sting is on.
    Any more details on this?

  11. #526

    Arrests

    Several People have been arrested in the last 48 hours for Promotion of Prostitution Communication with a minor for immoral purposes.

    This tells me that a sting is on.

  12. #525
    Plus to further clarify, my handle stands for Greatest Hillbilly of All Time, not into the animal loving thing, although I do that to pet them, but only on the head. .

  13. #524
    Just to clarify, it was directed toward the two jackasses I quoted, you are all good in my book.

  14. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    This guy,

    And these guy.

    Are whining little Bitches!
    Oh Billy, say it ain't so.

    Lmao!

  15. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick  [View Original Post]
    It appears BoT created a whole raft of alts beginning immediately after his 'wild bill hickock' alt got banned. He wasn't very subtle about it.
    In addition to being a total dick, apparently he is also an idiot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape