Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 768 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 268 668 718 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 818 868 1268 ... LastLast
Results 11,506 to 11,520 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13534
    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to drive to Waltham, ma I would highly recommend Eva Gomez. You can easily find her on Boston stg pages. She is dark skinned, very clean, very very GFE, friendly, wonderful gal. Can't go wrong with her. Last I saw her, she was hosting at the Marriott in Waltham. I know she is still active so go have fun. Don't forget to report back.
    Went to look her up wa BBW, in the same search another Eva came up but also had the name Rebecca in a photo if I saw them right. More the petite Asian of my taste. Said Waltham but photos way to good to be true.

  2. #13533

    Very very GFE

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to drive to Waltham, ma I would highly recommend Eva Gomez. You can easily find her on Boston stg pages. She is dark skinned, very clean, very very GFE, friendly, wonderful gal. Can't go wrong with her. Last I saw her, she was hosting at the Marriott in Waltham. I know she is still active so go have fun. Don't forget to report back.
    As in BBFS?

  3. #13532
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her yet but texted her just the other day at 1-774 as dreamgurl (her tag on Fet). Said she didn't have a room that day. Pretty sure she likes greek but I tht she also offered BBFS? Did you get the impression that would be extra or totally off the table?
    Off the table, I tried putting it in.

  4. #13531

    Dreamgurl

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorVX  [View Original Post]
    So this big breasted girl is nice. She's cute, but I'd say 5/10. Her body is 3/10, fat but not bbw. She's nice and let's you kiss, it's not dfk, just kissing with no tongue. For 100 hh, it's worth it. You can fuck her with a condom, not without, and no cim, avn BJ at best, but like I said worth it because she's submissive. Her big tits are the best part, won't repeat but worth a shot, because it's a nice hotel, and for 100 , it's worth it. Ask questions here so others can see.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/184285521894
    Haven't seen her yet but texted her just the other day at 1-774 as dreamgurl (her tag on Fet). Said she didn't have a room that day. Pretty sure she likes greek but I tht she also offered BBFS? Did you get the impression that would be extra or totally off the table?

  5. #13530

    Katie Foxboro Review

    So this big breasted girl is nice. She's cute, but I'd say 5/10. Her body is 3/10, fat but not bbw. She's nice and let's you kiss, it's not dfk, just kissing with no tongue. For 100 hh, it's worth it. You can fuck her with a condom, not without, and no cim, avn BJ at best, but like I said worth it because she's submissive. Her big tits are the best part, won't repeat but worth a shot, because it's a nice hotel, and for 100 , it's worth it. Ask questions here so others can see.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/184285521894

  6. #13529

    Katie Foxboro Review

    So this big breasted girl is nice. She's cute, but I'd say 5/10. Her body is 3/10, fat but not bbw. She's nice and let's you kiss, it's not dfk, just kissing with no tongue. For 100 hh, it's worth it. You can fuck her with a condom, not without, and no cim, avn BJ at best, but like I said worth it because she's submissive. Her big tits are the best part, won't repeat but worth a shot, because it's a nice hotel, and for 100 , it's worth it. Ask questions here so others can see.

    https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...g/184285521894

  7. #13528

    Dasha

    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...6598.htm?cat=1

    Obv not her real namel. She is 12/10 in hotness. Fit, perfect natural C's, gorgeous face.

    Sadly like so many other Russian escorts service is terrible. Impersonal, no kissing, everything covered. She wouldn't let more than a quarter of me inside her and she said "hurry up" after 10 min when I bought an hour. Bad enough that I hurried up.

    Photos attached so folks can cross reference, I guess she is traveling, no doubt will change her name. Feel free to copy this review to other sites, I hate for others to pay $400 for that. Ugh.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 61BD3364-AC4B-47FC-A43E-982DF771BBBA.jpg‎   2F3B348C-9E80-4E97-BE26-9025154453C7.jpg‎   6477C0B4-F31D-4FE7-8E8D-A1EA46D5EFAF.jpg‎   3A33333C-44F5-4405-A351-D8A39BA635FB.jpg‎  

  8. #13527
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    Haha all I can picture is some little 5'5 150 lb guy getting squished under her 5'10 200+lb frame! Lmfao. I've have the pleasure of seeing her many times, she is chatty but I love smashing that fat, wide ass of hers. Yes she's a big, but I always thought she was fairly tight & that ass can take a pounding! After 3-4 times I usually get sick of the same girl, that's why I haven't seen recently, but I'm going to take her for spin again soon, she's one of the rare, normal providers that really just likes getting fucked.
    So maybe the pics are outdated, but when I look at them I see a solid larger girl, but not someone I'd call huge. Has she blown up that much during the pandemic?

  9. #13526
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    Search Gomez, not eva. Here's the link: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...b/627042086799.
    Thanks for the quick response!

  10. #13525

    Eva link

    Search Gomez, not eva. Here's the link: https://boston.skipthegames.com/fema...b/627042086799.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy91  [View Original Post]
    If you happen across her can you send a link? I tried searching in Stg and didn't come up with any Eva said from a listing of an Asian girl. I appreciate the suggestion!

  11. #13524

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    I concur!

    For me, though, actually TWO of the best experiences, both of them highlighted in each of the pics below, LOL! It was indeed about a decade ago, since I took those pics, and inseminated her already vintage vagina! : )
    My guess from about six months ago is she looks similar and tits are not as floppy. She did gain some weight a few years ago. But last time I saw her took a bunch off.

    Her other friend is new and not the deaf one.

  12. #13523

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GupGup  [View Original Post]
    If you are willing to drive to Waltham, ma I would highly recommend Eva Gomez. You can easily find her on Boston stg pages. She is dark skinned, very clean, very very GFE, friendly, wonderful gal. Can't go wrong with her. Last I saw her, she was hosting at the Marriott in Waltham. I know she is still active so go have fun. Don't forget to report back.
    If you happen across her can you send a link? I tried searching in Stg and didn't come up with any Eva said from a listing of an Asian girl. I appreciate the suggestion!

  13. #13522

    Kris, Queen of the All-Natural Knockers!

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a decade ago and it was one of the best experiences I ever had.
    I concur!

    For me, though, actually TWO of the best experiences, both of them highlighted in each of the pics below, LOL! It was indeed about a decade ago, since I took those pics, and inseminated her already vintage vagina! : )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Chris8ttt.jpg‎   christits2.jpg‎   chrismasktits1.jpg‎  

  14. #13521

    Re: Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    I am planning to see her. Did anyone recently visit her.

    Thank you.
    I too have been trying to make an appointment with her, but she never picks up her phone. I saw her a decade ago and it was one of the best experiences I ever had.

  15. #13520
    Quote Originally Posted by Elroy91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any suggestions for a higher class dark skinned provider. Not looking for a cheap date, looking for a bit more quality. Price can be upper end, I have been looking on tryst but finding reviews for some of these girls is not easy. Appreciate any suggestions!
    If you are willing to drive to Waltham, ma I would highly recommend Eva Gomez. You can easily find her on Boston stg pages. She is dark skinned, very clean, very very GFE, friendly, wonderful gal. Can't go wrong with her. Last I saw her, she was hosting at the Marriott in Waltham. I know she is still active so go have fun. Don't forget to report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape