Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,061 to 21,075 of 41291
-
03-25-21 21:49 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the Info!
Thanks, I shall find someone else.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:41 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 95Here is my take
My post 20189. My experiences. The short, she is real. Cute and cool. However?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 19:31 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 435In my experience the headache leaf was not that good. In fact it wasn't good at all picked her up at a house behind a convenience store on Phillips highway save your money and go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 18:59 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Info?
I keep seeing her post, 7 or more times a day, wondering if she is desperate or a scam?
Any info and comments on her mic services, uncovered of course?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/614368497793
-
03-25-21 18:25 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 243Reviewed her
Nothing close to what was advertised. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 18:11 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 1033Definitely curios
Jump in JD and let me know how it goes. LOL.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:44 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 435In my experience it's not worth the trouble or the time my suggestion is to go elsewhere. Your Mario coins will be better spent with Kandy.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:42 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 435I have encountered the same thing she ghosted me today also. She must be hanging around April Byrd again. Same Motel.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:37 #20223Regular Member

Posts: 8No way
I like my girls to look like girls.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:20 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 186Mandy Ghosted
Connected with Mandy, set up a time for 30 minutes from then for an hour. She gave me the address, I hopped in the shower, then headed her way. Let her know when I was 5 minutes away and when I arrived. Never heard from her again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/429073789716
-
03-25-21 15:01 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 103Curious
Any intel on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/204622987871
-
03-25-21 14:54 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 1840Ivy
Been kinda curious about this one myself? JD.
Originally Posted by LookinFerFun
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:55 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 363The other thing is that the ad calls out specific sex acts. Most legit providers won't mention that in a STG ad. It's one thing to hint you'll have a good time, it's another to say you'll have 69/ blow job / whatever.
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:50 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 60I asked for all input. Better to keep my $ for some one with references.
Originally Posted by PlayTiem
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 10:42 #20217Senior Member

Posts: 1107In russia, prostitute fuck YOU
I know we think we our little heads sometimes, but this:
Originally Posted by Soccer5
[View Original Post]
I'm Melissa 21 years old Little horny sweet girl. I'm alone Orphans, I have no family. 💖I'm not a professional sex worker,128150;I do it just financial problems💖.
I am able to your area like your house or hotel or others house full of fun!
Makes me think "Russian speaking scammer" just from the sentence structure alone. Just read that out loud in a bad Russian 50 yo male spy accent, then in a sexy 21 yo girl voice, and ask yourself which one sounds like it fits better.
I'm not kidding very much. So many of the obviously fake ads don't sound even like the broken English that our educational system provides our citizens. And her rates are clearly out of line with what someone her age who looks like those pictures could charge.
Not really trying to pile on. You asked, and the board has responded.









Reply With Quote






