Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 21,046 to 21,060 of 41280
-
03-26-21 00:18 #20235Regular Member

Posts: 5Do not do it. Lauren
Went to destination. Waited 30 minutes and took donation but had no condom. Wouldn't do anything and kept the cash. What a rip off.
(904) XXX-6006.
-
03-25-21 23:30 #20234Senior Member

Posts: 186That must be the girl who posted the address of the hotel in her ad. Same one Mandy told me. Avoid!
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 22:27 #20233Senior Member

Posts: 248Agree
Initially had good experience but deteriorated as her volume went up. To the point of now being cocky about how popular she is on here with great reviews which are driving prices up.
Will not repeat.
Originally Posted by SeeMoBooty
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:53 #20232Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks. Read Your Post
Thanks. Read your post, she says she does BBBJ cim, but I saw in your post that is false. I will avoid her.
Originally Posted by AtsJax
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:49 #20231Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks for the Info!
Thanks, I shall find someone else.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 21:41 #20230Senior Member

Posts: 95Here is my take
My post 20189. My experiences. The short, she is real. Cute and cool. However?
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 19:31 #20229Senior Member

Posts: 435In my experience the headache leaf was not that good. In fact it wasn't good at all picked her up at a house behind a convenience store on Phillips highway save your money and go elsewhere.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 18:59 #20228Senior Member

Posts: 690Any Info?
I keep seeing her post, 7 or more times a day, wondering if she is desperate or a scam?
Any info and comments on her mic services, uncovered of course?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...l/614368497793
-
03-25-21 18:25 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 243Reviewed her
Nothing close to what was advertised. YMMV.
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 18:11 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 1032Definitely curios
Jump in JD and let me know how it goes. LOL.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:44 #20225Senior Member

Posts: 435In my experience it's not worth the trouble or the time my suggestion is to go elsewhere. Your Mario coins will be better spent with Kandy.
Originally Posted by StangBangS197
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:42 #20224Senior Member

Posts: 435I have encountered the same thing she ghosted me today also. She must be hanging around April Byrd again. Same Motel.
Originally Posted by Tcxmo74
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:37 #20223Regular Member

Posts: 8No way
I like my girls to look like girls.
Originally Posted by Econ911
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:20 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 186Mandy Ghosted
Connected with Mandy, set up a time for 30 minutes from then for an hour. She gave me the address, I hopped in the shower, then headed her way. Let her know when I was 5 minutes away and when I arrived. Never heard from her again.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...2/429073789716
-
03-25-21 15:01 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 103Curious
Any intel on this one?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/204622987871









Reply With Quote





