Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 19290
-
03-26-21 19:59 #10620Senior Member

Posts: 70But.
She doesn't like a big tool. If you're blessed / cursed with that she's not as much fun. Saw her a week ago and head game was more teeth than anything else then at the main event it was. Oh. Wait. Hold on a minute. Oh. Ow. Wait. Finally just held on tight to the little waist, pressed down and plowed it hard. I enjoyed it but I don't think she'll have me back. Ronnie has really been my go to for years but I'd like to find another friend who appreciates nice equipment. Recommendations are welcomed.
Originally Posted by DJMiles
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 13:26 #10619Regular Member

Posts: 2Scam alert
This is a scam. Please stay away from below link. Photos used in the post are of a pornstar named Angela white.
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...y/540506023678
-
03-26-21 06:58 #10618Senior Member

Posts: 302Haute!
$120 HH? Not even at half off would I pull the trigger, However. I do LOVE Knobby Knees!
Originally Posted by Jabbott
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 03:58 #10617Senior Member

Posts: 145Yikes. Think I'll pass on this "hottie".
Originally Posted by Belairht
[View Original Post]
-
03-26-21 03:16 #10616Regular Member

Posts: 14Blondee
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...e/562771202895
Met with Blondee late tonight. Everything started great until I got thirsty and agreed to support her habit. Well let's just say I hopefully will recover what was taken but I definitely recommend staying away.
-
03-25-21 21:19 #10615Senior Member

Posts: 975Will be at the Greybar soon
Last I talked to her she said she will be staying at the Greybar for a spell. Can't remember if she said April or May but it's coming up. Seems she has a planned vacation due to previous encounters with Uncle.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 19:58 #10614Senior Member

Posts: 54No kidding. I got ripped off a few weeks ago, must've been her farewell tour. Communicated with her regarding her content, got instructions for sending thru PayPal, sent, confirmed. Then crickets. Although on her fb page her face is getting riddled with meth sores anyway, likely best for all.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 16:21 #10613Senior Member

Posts: 328Experienced Hottie
Has anyone seen the Experienced Hottie yet? If so, what's on her menu?
https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/062270671485
-
03-25-21 14:40 #10612Senior Member

Posts: 95Boss Lady
No big loss to the area.
Originally Posted by WhydouCare
[View Original Post]
-
03-25-21 12:08 #10611Senior Member

Posts: 660Boss Lady
Now in Deland.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...n/046516899429
-
03-25-21 09:03 #10610Senior Member

Posts: 478Mel
If I'm not mistaken, one of her past names is Kayla. Do a search on her and find lots of "no good to come of this". Find someone else, she may rip you off.
Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:38 #10609Senior Member

Posts: 823Definitely a scam. Don't even waist your time.
Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 19:20 #10608Banned Member

Posts: 551Impressive
Heather is certainly popular with new users.
Originally Posted by RoadHog2005
[View Original Post]
I saw her once myself a few years ago, and she is a nice lady. Insisted I had a shower before leaving after a strenuous date so as not to alert my next stop LOL.
-
03-24-21 17:31 #10607Regular Member

Posts: 2Mel In Palm bay
Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?
https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598
-
03-24-21 17:30 #10606Regular Member

Posts: 2Kory is legit. Nice tits, she was a little heavier than her photos show. I used to see her at the old massage place of Banana river road before it got busted.
Originally Posted by RockyJames748
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





