Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Escort Review: Escort Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 579 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 629 679 1079 ... LastLast
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 19285
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #10615

    Will be at the Greybar soon

    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.
    Last I talked to her she said she will be staying at the Greybar for a spell. Can't remember if she said April or May but it's coming up. Seems she has a planned vacation due to previous encounters with Uncle.

  2. #10614
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.
    No kidding. I got ripped off a few weeks ago, must've been her farewell tour. Communicated with her regarding her content, got instructions for sending thru PayPal, sent, confirmed. Then crickets. Although on her fb page her face is getting riddled with meth sores anyway, likely best for all.

  3. #10613

    Experienced Hottie

    Has anyone seen the Experienced Hottie yet? If so, what's on her menu?

    https://space-coast.skipthegames.com...w/062270671485

  4. #10612

    Boss Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    No big loss to the area.

  5. #10611

  6. #10610

    Mel

    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598
    If I'm not mistaken, one of her past names is Kayla. Do a search on her and find lots of "no good to come of this". Find someone else, she may rip you off.

  7. #10609
    Quote Originally Posted by HawaiianStyle0  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598
    Definitely a scam. Don't even waist your time.

  8. #10608

    Impressive

    Quote Originally Posted by RoadHog2005  [View Original Post]
    Got to see Heather yesterday. She's the best! Had to wait for an appointment but she's worth it. Try to text her early so I can plan the day. Be seeing her again soon.
    Heather is certainly popular with new users.

    I saw her once myself a few years ago, and she is a nice lady. Insisted I had a shower before leaving after a strenuous date so as not to alert my next stop LOL.

  9. #10607

    Mel In Palm bay

    Has anyone had a dream with this hottie Mel? TGTBT?

    https://palmbay.skipthegames.com/mas...e/098104258598

  10. #10606
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyJames748  [View Original Post]
    Kory is legit. Nice tits, she was a little heavier than her photos show. I used to see her at the old massage place of Banana river road before it got busted.

  11. #10605

    Heather

    Got to see Heather yesterday. She's the best! Had to wait for an appointment but she's worth it. Try to text her early so I can plan the day. Be seeing her again soon.

  12. #10604

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by DougStamper  [View Original Post]
    Jazzy picked up new drug charges in late February. Recently made bond awaiting trial.
    I think Tiffany is still on ice in the grey bar.

  13. #10603

    Travel visit

    I have been reading and skimming this board.

    I would like to say thanks to the contributors to this area. You have provided the exact service needed to feel safe setting up a visit with a local provider. Your post greatly resemble the ones I read and post at home.

    That being said, any suggestions for a spinner type of a step or so above the bottom would be well received and greatly appreciated.

    Thank you guys for the help already provided and in advance if you feel so inclined.

    Be safe and have fun.

  14. #10602

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Rockyjames748  [View Original Post]
    Search of "kory", 55 hits, should answer any questions you might have.

  15. #10601

    Jazzy

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinister1978  [View Original Post]
    Two gals I lost contact with. Jazzy was a smaller blonde bbw in the titusville area. Tiffany / pinky worked melbourne area but I've seen her in satellite beach as well. Tiffany had pink / always weird color hair.Anyone know if they are still around? PM if youd like.
    Jazzy picked up new drug charges in late February. Recently made bond awaiting trial.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape