Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 662 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 9921
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4626

    She has posted her face. ,

    She's posted her face before. Just have to look for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen this girl? She's super hot and always posting in the worcester section. Seems real but nobody ever talks about her on here. Mostly is she real? Theres new pics on there that are super nice LOL.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...4/611632354988
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 9BC6EB75-8D05-4373-B233-D672B990872F.jpg‎   5BA85C15-E671-4C8D-9799-DDF49CE35E16.jpg‎  

  2. #4625

    Horny cougar

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558

    Has anyone actually seen this lady? I am very curious about her and want to see her but would like some feed back. I feel like it's just a set up and you'll get chloroformed and have your organs stolen from you 😭128517;. Any feedback would be appreciated.

  3. #4624

    Horny Cougar

    Not sure of the point of this ad. I texted, got one response and then nothing. This was the second tim I tried to connect. If I remember right they are in the Brookfield's.

    https://worcester.skipthegames.com/f...r/410956350558

  4. #4623

    Alicia

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind driving to West Springfield, there's an Alicia that's currently pregnant.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/332640523314

    Now if only there were some decent spinners in the Western Mass / Greenfield area.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.
    How far along is she?

  5. #4622

    Don't Look at STG then

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Because maybe for 5 minutes I hoped that there might be something else out there other than all the crack ******, meth heads, and H junkies we are normally talking about. Sorry I interrupted your flow.
    I know this is going to be an unpopular opinion, but if you want to look for that criteria you got to look outside STG then. Girls are going to be more expensive the hotter they are because they know their worth and popularity. I know ghat may not exactly be true for all the girls, but that's how I see in this hobby with the girls. If you don't want meth heads, you're going to have to do more research by searching forums and what not. Its what I do and with the pandemic I have been on the DL myself. I think I have 3 or 4 girls I might hit up by fall time if still active and none of them are stg and will be more than 200 an hour.

    Sorry for being so harsh, just use your big head and expand your horizons.

  6. #4621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Whats CD? Do they have spinners? I looove spinners LOL.
    CD is Club Desire in Providence. They have pretty much every body type you can find in there. It can be expensive though so you really need to negotiate which I hate doing. You also need to be aggressive since the girls typically don't approach other than the regulars.

  7. #4620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189

    Gfe?

    Quote Originally Posted by FooooBar420  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind driving to West Springfield, there's an Alicia that's currently pregnant.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/332640523314

    Now if only there were some decent spinners in the Western Mass / Greenfield area.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.
    One of her pics has an interesting definition of GFE.

    https://skipthegames.com/img/003/MTc...jMyMGI1YWU.jpg

    Certainly not my definition. But the part saying no sex involved sounds more like a wife experience!

  8. #4619

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by OgOggilby  [View Original Post]
    Love to meet a pregnant woman. If you want to share pm me.
    If you don't mind driving to West Springfield, there's an Alicia that's currently pregnant.

    https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....e/332640523314

    Now if only there were some decent spinners in the Western Mass / Greenfield area.

    Stay safe,

    Foooo.

  9. #4618
    Quote Originally Posted by MrOllie  [View Original Post]
    How do you guys keep asking if these super hot girls with their faces fully shown and no reviews or no one talks about them, and realize ITS A FAKE.

    Like newbies I can understand, but come on if you're on here long enough you know these are fakes. Think with the big head and lets keep the forum to legit reviews and girls.
    Because maybe for 5 minutes I hoped that there might be something else out there other than all the crack ******, meth heads, and H junkies we are normally talking about. Sorry I interrupted your flow.

  10. #4617
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey1994  [View Original Post]
    That's why I frequent CD in providence. Sexy women, lots of fun. Sure I'm overpaying. But the security factor and "try before you buy" make up for it to me. $200 for a BBBJ is steep but I know what I'm paying for.
    Whats CD? Do they have spinners? I looove spinners LOL.

  11. #4616

    They're pornstars.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thoren2002  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with Melissa or Alicia? I saw their ads on them but my account has expired there. Their pics look kinda too good to be true so just asking.

    Melissa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melissa-...rcester-899905

    Alecia.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alicia-e...rcester-899908
    How do you guys keep asking if these super hot girls with their faces fully shown and no reviews or no one talks about them, and realize ITS A FAKE.

    Like newbies I can understand, but come on if you're on here long enough you know these are fakes. Think with the big head and lets keep the forum to legit reviews and girls.

  12. #4615

    Pregnant

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Remember Excellent? Any one of you care to step forward? C'mon. Now, which one of you did it? she's out of commission unless you like preggers.
    Love to meet a pregnant woman. If you want to share pm me.

  13. #4614

    Excellent?

    Quote Originally Posted by SkankMagnet  [View Original Post]
    Remember Excellent? Any one of you care to step forward? C'mon. Now, which one of you did it? she's out of commission unless you like preggers.
    Who is this girl? I do like them pregnant, the further along, the better. Do you have a link? Or a #? PM is fine.

    I searched on STG, came up empty.

    Thanks, & stay safe.

    JS2.

  14. #4613

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    Yeah its just that most chicks at $150/ hhr are ugly, fat, diseased, or just see too many clients per a day. At least around here.

    Ill pay an extra 50 for a chick whos actually super hot.
    That's why I frequent CD in providence. Sexy women, lots of fun. Sure I'm overpaying. But the security factor and "try before you buy" make up for it to me. $200 for a BBBJ is steep but I know what I'm paying for.

  15. #4612

    Melissa or Alicia

    Has anyone had any experience with Melissa or Alicia? I saw their ads on them but my account has expired there. Their pics look kinda too good to be true so just asking.

    Melissa.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/melissa-...rcester-899905

    Alecia.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/alicia-e...rcester-899908

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape