Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 526 of 736 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 7,876 to 7,890 of 11033
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3158
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this ad lately. Not sure what to think of it. Anyone have any experience?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ttle/59999867/
    Just saw other day. Thick girl. Bbw. Good attitude. Everything safe.

  2. #3157

    Pregnant Upscale provider

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...anion/38229742

    Any info on this one? Pics from late 2019 do show her pregnant, but current ones do not.

    Not sure if that means she's preggers again but doesn't have current pics of that.

    Said over texts that she smokes.

  3. #3156

  4. #3155
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Yup. A good number of them are associated with this group:

    http://matryoshkaescort.com/
    It looks like they used to be privilege escorts back in the day.

  5. #3154

    Annika

    Quote Originally Posted by VikVaughanKon  [View Original Post]
    LOL, account already banned.
    I have to admit, I reported her to the mods as an alt. She clearly stated in her ad that it was an alt account. I was just curious how much of a double standard there would be over there, if providers would be able to get away with it as I know a hobbyist would get instabanned.

  6. #3153

    Linda Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hi I notice Russian ladies come & go in TNA. I assume they're working with an agency. Their photos always show a very attractive lady which I assume is either from a long time ago or photo shopped to make them more attractive.

    Couple examples are these:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?521682-Linda-Moon

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?474165-Anya

    I searched for and read up on some good postings in this forum already about the Russian listings. Good info. Curious if anyone has experience with Linda Moon. She has no reviews.
    Linda Moon's ads aren't in the style typical of the Russian agencies. And she has a couple of really nice selfies in her ads.

    Any honest info about her would be appreciated!

  7. #3152
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her or when she went by Petra Diamanta? The old reviews seem good but she only has one review on the new account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Annika-reign4
    LOL, account already banned.

  8. #3151

  9. #3150
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Yup. A good number of them are associated with this group:

    http://matryoshkaescort.com/
    There are actually multiple agencies now active in Seattle.

    Angelika used to be more fun, I hope she will comeback soon.

  10. #3149
    Quote Originally Posted by JomBoy123  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on her or when she went by Petra Diamanta? The old reviews seem good but she only has one review on the new account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Annika-reign4
    Complete safety gal, no BB anything, didn't seem like upgrades were available. She's shorter and heavier than her pics look. Seems to be a moderate user too, FYI.

  11. #3148
    Quote Originally Posted by KuatoKuato  [View Original Post]
    Hi I notice Russian ladies come & go in TNA. I assume they're working with an agency. Their photos always show a very attractive lady which I assume is either from a long time ago or photo shopped to make them more attractive.

    Couple examples are these:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?521682-Linda-Moon

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?474165-Anya

    I searched for and read up on some good postings in this forum already about the Russian listings. Good info. Curious if anyone has experience with Linda Moon. She has no reviews.
    Yup. A good number of them are associated with this group:

    http://matryoshkaescort.com/

  12. #3147

    Annika. Reign4

    Any intel on her or when she went by Petra Diamanta? The old reviews seem good but she only has one review on the new account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...-Annika-reign4

  13. #3146

    Russian Ladies in TNA

    Hi I notice Russian ladies come & go in TNA. I assume they're working with an agency. Their photos always show a very attractive lady which I assume is either from a long time ago or photo shopped to make them more attractive.

    Couple examples are these:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?521682-Linda-Moon

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?474165-Anya

    I searched for and read up on some good postings in this forum already about the Russian listings. Good info. Curious if anyone has experience with Linda Moon. She has no reviews.

  14. #3145

    LOL Kasey

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...s/930401878743

    Anyone have any info on this one? She usually posts in Tacoma but is in Seatac tonight. I contacted her and she responded quickly, but when I was doing my due diligence, I found her photos on ads with various providers all over the country. Like 80% of the time they were on her ads, so someone could have stole them from her, but it's enough to have me back off. Just wanting to know if someone has tried her and are they accurate.
    Man, I saw the same ad a couple years back and thought it was a find. Nope. Not same girl, or if it is, the pics are a couple decades old. IC was a ghetto room w / some other girl in there spun out. Not a good situation. I'd avoid.

  15. #3144
    Quote Originally Posted by PnwSummers  [View Original Post]
    I met them couple of weeks back. They seem to be always together at the same high end place + noticed a black dude leaving one of their rooms when I was visiting.

    I like them but I'd like to avoid any drama if possible. Have had some bad experiences in my 2 years of hobbying.
    Umm. Brah. Lolz. Yes. They have a man running the show.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape