Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 694 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 10406
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #4226

    Scams

    I'm finding more and more scams these days. Scams in the sense that they want the money prior to the meeting or they want money to meet for coffee / lunch / dinner with no intention of meeting afterwards. Some clear signs of those that I'm seeing:

    - They message you or favorite you first.

    - They go straight into talking about the arrangement or sweet talk you about how they want to see you soon.

    - They don't bother about knowing about you and about viewing your private pictures (ofcourse no one has their face on their profile picture).

    - They don't have private pictures and all their hot pictures are public.

    - And finally you don't have to court them at all. If it is too too easy then it's likely to be a scam.

  2. #4225
    Quote Originally Posted by BrstMan  [View Original Post]
    For those that have seen Kenziebby what was the damage, don't want to go to low, and you can PM me or if comfortable post here.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/8e21d...a-0b331bffc048
    Still wondering if anyone has actually seen her, would like to know the PPM you got her down to, PM me if you want to keep it quiet.

  3. #4224

    Pillow talking!

    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit it but it finally seems to have happened. All non pros I have contacted this month have turned out to be pros all covered with per hour rate but expecting frequency of meetings as if it was an arrangement. To those guys that kept pushing that behavior on SA, you succeded to turn it into another t and a. I suppose they wanted to have more of the same but i wonder why they couldn't keep getting ladies from t and a if that was what they wanted.
    All that damn pillow talking after sex. "You know you could make more if you go on tna and you're worth so much more. ".

    Guys just shut up and nod your head when she talks. Your input is not needed. These are grown women!

  4. #4223

    Amalicious70

    Scammer alert. Met her for a meet and greet at a local restaurant. Got a slightly weird vibe. After finishing her meal and drink she said she had to use the bathroom. Never came back, dine and dash scammer. She blocked me as soon on seeking as soon as she got to her car. Said her name was Amy.

  5. #4222
    Haha now that is just getting lazy on the scammers. I say that but I wonder how many people will get conned.

  6. #4221

  7. #4220
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNickname  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit it but it finally seems to have happened. All non pros I have contacted this month have turned out to be pros all covered with per hour rate but expecting frequency of meetings as if it was an arrangement. To those guys that kept pushing that behavior on SA, you succeded to turn it into another t and a. I suppose they wanted to have more of the same but i wonder why they couldn't keep getting ladies from t and a if that was what they wanted.
    Tbh that hasn't been my experience at all. I've only had a couple propose that to me and its been a straight no from me. Other's have been regular SB arrangments. Tbf I've only been on it for a couple of months.

  8. #4219

    Guys trying to turn non pros into pros have succeded. Congratulation:(

    I hate to admit it but it finally seems to have happened. All non pros I have contacted this month have turned out to be pros all covered with per hour rate but expecting frequency of meetings as if it was an arrangement. To those guys that kept pushing that behavior on SA, you succeded to turn it into another t and a. I suppose they wanted to have more of the same but i wonder why they couldn't keep getting ladies from t and a if that was what they wanted.

  9. #4218

    XxPlatinumKitty

    She is a pro 300 an hour all covered. I passed.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/c3bf7...1-cde466f5a6c9

  10. #4217

    Chrssybbgirl

    She just started messaging me yesterday, hopefully my approach won't get me blocked too LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/244f5...f-d29756f2ea47

    Can anyone else see her profile? She replied to me "ppm" and then her account went offline. Not sure if she blocked me or was banned.

  11. #4216
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillipino  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/244f5...f-d29756f2ea47

    Can anyone else see her profile? She replied to me "ppm" and then her account went offline. Not sure if she blocked me or was banned.
    Account pops up for me just fine.

  12. #4215

    Chrissybbygirl

    https://www.seeking.com/member/244f5...f-d29756f2ea47

    Can anyone else see her profile? She replied to me "ppm" and then her account went offline. Not sure if she blocked me or was banned.

  13. #4214
    Looked around and couldn't find anything. Anyone ever reach out to this girl or know anything??

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9c761...6-835c021d9461

  14. #4213
    Quote Originally Posted by BoBroBgobs  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I talked to her as well. I even offered to double her allowance for intimate meets if she didn't take money for the breakfast. And she said no. So it's clearly a ploy to get that $200 and then blank and block.
    She has been doing that for a long time.

    She changes profile every so often, at first she was showing her face but I guess people started to track her, so now she is not. A complete scam.

  15. #4212
    Quote Originally Posted by KashMoney  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/73413...4-35695d2b3c8b

    GPS. Wants 200 to meet in for breakfast in Fed Way. No private time or touching during first date. I passed and she gave me attitude afterwards. LOL.
    Yeah, I talked to her as well. I even offered to double her allowance for intimate meets if she didn't take money for the breakfast. And she said no. So it's clearly a ploy to get that $200 and then blank and block.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape