Thread: Bareback Beauties
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8321
-
03-25-21 00:13 #3686Senior Member

Posts: 837Not the same Abby
I found myself back in Vegas this week for my sisters 25th anniversary dinner. Knowing the great time I had last time with Tasia I thought a repeat meeting was in order. I reached out a couple of days in advance and set things up even confirmed the night before. Knowing my time would be very limited once I met up with family I padded my flight arrival time a couple of hours to give myself some fun time. Unfortunately Tasia went silent on day of meeting, so I reached out to Abby.
Abby promptly responded and was available. Her in call was just a couple of blocks away from where I was. Oddly Abby had completely forgotten who I was, which was odd since I have had girls at brothels in Germany remember me a year later, these are girls that fuck 10 guys a day and one remembered by "oh you are the American, I remember we fucked on the couch over there and your friend watched us". The meeting quickly went down hill, she looked at my cock and refused a BBBJ and only a CBJ. I reluctantly agreed and she did about 3 slurps and was done, knowing this was going to be bad date, I asked about some DATY, she said OK. A couple of licks and she immediately said no more unless I had a shot of Jameson, thinking it would wash out my mouth. What ever. So I decided to fuck and get out. I entered mish and started pounding away, when I started to CIP she flipped out and kicked me off saying she doesn't want to get pregnant.
This was the same freak that 10 days ago begged me to cum inside her. WTF?
I guess the only thing consistent about Abby is inconsistency.
Sadly at 5 pm Tasia text me and apologize and said she has some things going on, offered me a discount if I could come right over. Unfortunately we were just getting ready for dinner so I could not make it. I promised her I will come back in a couple of weeks and book an hour and doubles.
Then this afternoon while I was waiting for my flight, Abby text me and asked if I would come back over to play. Whatever!
-
03-24-21 23:52 #3685Senior Member

Posts: 176Not sure where those other pictures came from (they look like examples from the site), but this is the girl you'll be seeing and she's fabulous.
Originally Posted by VTown1968
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...357/4244883042
When you call the 424 number, ask for Diandra / deeandra69. Dee (DeeDee) is her friend. Diandra is an absolute sweetheart. I enjoyed a few hours with her at Wynn last week.
-
03-24-21 23:49 #3684Senior Member

Posts: 837Almost guaranteed she is NOT BBFS friendly unless long time client and spend tons!
Originally Posted by RodStewart
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 23:12 #3683Senior Member

Posts: 89Dee
Can anyone confirm if she's legit? I tried signing up for that site but it's all weird and complicated looking. Trying to get a hold of her. Anyone have anymore info on this one?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 22:58 #3682Senior Member

Posts: 7266Another one of my regs who I saw few weeks ago in Vegas since she left Socal.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
Man if she likes you her pussy is gold and when you just hit it right and blow your wad into her. She can grab you and hold you to cuddle for awhile while your love cream just leaks out of her!
-
03-24-21 22:55 #3681Senior Member

Posts: 1223You should hesitate because
Deeandra69 ain't fucken 53 years old lmao.
Originally Posted by VTown1968
[View Original Post]
Age: 53. Location: Tropicana & Arvile
-
03-24-21 22:55 #3680Senior Member

Posts: 7266She will be on her 4th or 5th handle real soon! Plus, I'm sure another monger will "knock" her up and start paying "child support" to her and her 3rd baby? LOL.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
But, I used to be one of her regs in LA and her pussy is wide open and loose and I have so many pics of my jizz oozzing out of her vajayjay!
-
03-24-21 22:52 #3679Senior Member

Posts: 7266Just look at the LV classifieds!
Originally Posted by CallMeTater
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 22:48 #3678Senior Member

Posts: 139Dee
I'd be all over this. But when I see different girls, I hesitate. My loss.
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/60125357/
-
03-24-21 21:29 #3677Senior Member

Posts: 1223Deeandra69
The LA area's loss is Sin City's gain. A super cute and BBFSCIP-friendly chick left us and moved to Vegas, and announced that her long hiatus is over, and her sweet, tight, wet pussy is again open for business. We will miss you Deeandra. CIP inside her glorious sugar hole is an event not to be missed. She just posted an active ad in the LV section of Hx today. Highly recommended.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/deeandra69
-
03-24-21 20:33 #3676Senior Member

Posts: 89Do you have the HX link?
Originally Posted by Jedi69
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 10:35 #3675Regular Member

Posts: 8Kaylee
Any insights?
https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/2963738.htm
-
03-23-21 23:38 #3674Senior Member

Posts: 1223Vegas BBFS doubles?
MikkaFay22 just posted an ad on Hx that she and Paradisebabexo (Abby) are hanging out together in Vegas, totally bored to death. These 2 cuties are both BBFS-friendly.
If you want these bare pussies to shimmy, you better bring your Stimmy LOL.
-
03-23-21 23:13 #3673Senior Member

Posts: 7266Got to see Abby again and man she still can lick, suck, Fu*k and enjoy that creampie!
-
03-23-21 15:28 #3672Senior Member

Posts: 311Great review, thanks for sharing it here. I think I know what—or more to the point who—I will be doing this weekend. Assuming she is available.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





