Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 33,556 to 33,570 of 52324
-
03-24-21 20:19 #18769Senior Member

Posts: 33Ami
I've not seen Ami only Grace (spinner type) & Jiyu (curvy, athletic type) if you TOFFT let us know! I plan on seeing Kimi or love next, I hear both of them are also curvy!
Originally Posted by KnightScreen
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 20:13 #18768Senior Member

Posts: 3480She's actually taking a few days off and responding periodically.
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 19:32 #18767Senior Member

Posts: 415Allie?
Any update on Allie? There's a void in LA without her.
-
03-24-21 19:10 #18766Senior Member

Posts: 130Bebe with M
M confirmed Bebe starts Friday. Stats looking good so far. I will try to TOFTT this Friday if time permits. If not please review her right away whoever gets to sample her first.
-
03-24-21 19:09 #18765Senior Member

Posts: 163I'll let you know how bebe is I'm scheduled for Friday afternoon 😁.
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 18:36 #18764Regular Member

Posts: 6Ami
Has anyone seen Ami at Candygirlla?
-
03-24-21 18:15 #18763Senior Member

Posts: 151Cari
Messaged the booker, then got a generic message about providing personal details. Which I sent over. No response from them at all. Any ideas how I can get through.
-
03-24-21 18:11 #18762Senior Member

Posts: 163Nah I messaged her about chanel no response also.
Originally Posted by Francescoo
[View Original Post]
nm she just responded 😅
-
03-24-21 17:40 #18761Senior Member

Posts: 98M Jia
Good thing she's got new talent. Bad idea to see Jia. Good riddance. Nothing like pictures, no English, fat. Yea sure DFK, BBBJ, CIP etc. But I had a hard time doing it. I wasn't patient enough for Chanel to come back.
-
03-24-21 17:22 #18760

Posts: 904Choa Thetopgirls
https://www.thetopgirls.com/irene
Originally Posted by Toungsten
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 17:12 #18759Senior Member

Posts: 299M
I think she's ignoring me! Been trying to set up an appointment with Bebe to see the fuss! But no luck. Weird I always see someone.
-
03-24-21 16:24 #18758Senior Member

Posts: 115New names with M
Finally, the pool was getting stale lately. Might TOFTT soon.
-
03-24-21 16:06 #18757Senior Member

Posts: 319Bebe
I'm wondering if this is the same Bebe from a couple of years ago that worked in MDR with M.
-
03-24-21 15:24 #18756Senior Member

Posts: 230Eva
Anyone have intel on Eva on M site?
-
03-24-21 15:17 #18755Senior Member

Posts: 462Site has been down
Every time I try to check on ca-kdolls. Ch it is down. Did they change sites?
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





