Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,806 to 8,820 of 24826
-
03-24-21 20:37 #16021Senior Member

Posts: 120Wet
CBJ and FS, but she acted like I was making her eat Brussels sprouts.
Originally Posted by Chelli4me
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 17:53 #16020Senior Member

Posts: 2148So
What did the $ get you?
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:43 #16019Senior Member

Posts: 120Wet wet was very lackluster
https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...t/823489401995
I took a chance on this one. Pics are her, body is thin, beautiful skin and ok personality. She operates out of a clean, safe house in speedway. HOWEVER: she is not even remotely interested in the act. Her complete lack of interest would have been funny if it hadn't cost me $. A blow up doll would seem like a nympho compared to her.
-
03-24-21 11:28 #16018Senior Member

Posts: 2148Thought I'd try something new
Contacted this one via text. First response from her took about 30 minutes. After that texts were within reasonable time. Meeting was set but at last minute she wanted partial payment to a cash app for confirmation. It wasn't much, $20 but I didn't want to do it and said no thanks. She then immediately texted right back saying she thought I was LE. Location was at what looked like an old motel in Clermont. She had quoted rates of QV 70, HHR 120, HR 180 so not terrible compared to what most escorts charge here in Indy. It should be noted though that her ad was in the Trans section which I did inquire about and she stated she is a female but offered no explanation. So with that and request for some money upfront it didn't feel right. Too bad too because if the pics are real she's a little hottie.
-
03-24-21 08:33 #16017Senior Member

Posts: 124Remy
One word from my exp: fish stinky ass (ok, made it 3!)
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 19:40 #16016Senior Member

Posts: 727Ghosted me
After she left her sisters last year she ghosted me, she was apologetic later that night but by her text she was obviously out of it. Then she stop advertising but have saw her post again but haven't pulled the trigger.
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:41 #16015Senior Member

Posts: 350Remy
I see Remy is posting regularly again. Has anybody seen her recently, and can give an update on her services.
I saw her once a while ago. I remember it being a good experience, but I didn't return. I had a few regulars at the time, and just didn't put her in the rotation.
Any info would be appreciated.
Feel free to PM me if you like.
-
03-22-21 11:02 #16014Senior Member

Posts: 122Ditto on passing
Chatted with her today. Sent me her menu. Still 400/ hr. Unless you are a regular and were able to "lock in" to her rates from awhile back. Oh well, the goth search continues. LOL.
Originally Posted by MrPopular
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 10:19 #16013Senior Member

Posts: 658I passed
I chatted with her on SA about 3 months ago, she was $300 with a deposit then and had an attitude that I didn't like, we just didn't mesh so I moved along. I reported on her here somewhere.
Originally Posted by Igor08
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:30 #16012Senior Member

Posts: 58Yeah I shouldn't have done the deposit and I won't anymore, but I didn't notice her prices had changed. I was $. 6 hhr. 4 bills is out of my budget LOL.
Originally Posted by TheoGuderian
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 08:54 #16011Senior Member

Posts: 350Wow 4 bills. She has developed a bad case of GPS. I remember when she was advertising on EB for discount rates not that long ago, and working by the pyramids no less.
Originally Posted by Igor08
[View Original Post]
Newbies need to really do some research before taking the plunge. You're going to inflate prices for the rest of us.
I would expect no limits for those rates.
-
03-22-21 08:33 #16010Senior Member

Posts: 296This isn't meant as an offense to you Igor, I appreciate the report as I was looking at her the other day. There's just no way I'm giving a deposit to, then paying 4 bills to a fat chick that doesn't swallow.
Originally Posted by Igor08
[View Original Post]
I am pleasantly surprised that you didn't get ghosted after you dropped the deposit, that's the best deposit story I've heard in a while.
-
03-22-21 08:25 #16009Senior Member

Posts: 296She is but the only avenue I know of is P411, haven't seen her advertise elsewhere in ages.
Originally Posted by IndyCjr1988
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:27 #16008Regular Member

Posts: 10BreSexi
Is BreSexi still around? If so I'd appreciate a link or info to get ahold of her. Got out of touch awhile ago, but she was amazing back in the day.
Originally Posted by Indyguy69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:00 #16007Senior Member

Posts: 58Kitty
Had a dream about this one up on the northside by the pyramids and she's something. Pics are real but definitely not recent as she's gained a little bit but nothing too crazy. Complete GFE and very down to earth. No CIM and without a doubt the absolute best BBBJ I've ever had in my life. That was superstar level mouth skills. She does require deposit but she's legit. Overall she's not my type but she's a pretty good at what she does. If you're into goth type chicks, I'd look into this one.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kitty-za...napolis-873234










Reply With Quote




