High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 1345 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 26385
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13725

    She is an awesome girl

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...f/827357013545

    Her name is Leigh and she is the best at what she does. I will be going back to see her.

  2. #13724

    Bella the sunkiss goddess

    Went to see Bella tonight. Have had my eye on her for a while. Contacted her few times before and it just didn't work out. Contacted her tonight and she said she was available and doing incall. She usually posts doing outcalls. Wish I had just done an outcall. She is good looking with a petite skinny body. Looks smaller then her pics which she doesn't show face in. She will send verification pic. Menu seemed pretty open. Thats the good. Pulled up in front of her incall an upstairs apartment in a house. Called when I was parked out front. She said her sisters kid was there and getting picked up in 5 to 10 minutes LOL. Ok. Sat there for about 10 minutes and a guy comes walking out and goes to a parked car and leaves. Sure enough it was her door he came out of. Now I am not stupid or judgemental and know that a girls got to eat. Consider yourself lucky if you get to be the first guy of the day but that is just a turnoff for me when that scenario happens. Realize different girls have different size volume but knowing that someone else was there 2 min ago is turnoff for me. Went in anyhow because she did look good. Got in the apartment and what a mess with a very very strong odor of vomit. Not sure if it was vomit but that's what the place smelled like. Trash and shit all over. Took me over to a couch with some kind of nasty very dirty blanket on it. She sat down on it I didn't. Assumed that's where the dream happens. Decided I was going to pass. She asked for the money and I gave her 40 and said thanks for your time. Seemed like a nice girl and if she dressed up and showed up for an outcall I would have been pleased. There were just to many factors that were going to make it tough for me to accomplish my mission. Anyways if anyone has seen her for outcall or in with a different impression or the same let me know. Happy hunting.

  3. #13723

    Don't want no brother messin' with their sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by Axel6  [View Original Post]
    Alot of AA management doesn't want AA with their girls. Not sure why, but that's what I found with at least 1.
    I've read that girls, even AA, complain about AA guys either trying to shortchange them or pimp them out. So it stands to reason why the management won't even let them in the door.

  4. #13722

    Kendal

    Quote Originally Posted by RockinAl  [View Original Post]
    Was in a bar today and fellow next to me said Kendall Snow passed away. Anyone know if this is true. Have seen her more than anyone over the years. And I do mean years.
    I was with her on Sunday. Haven't heard from her since. Don't know. But don't believe it either. Will do my research.

    Hope not she was the bomb.

  5. #13721
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/461734508284

    You all know this one isn't real. Just to extra confirm. "She" speaks spells and has ghetto like attitude. Borderline has guy language too.

  6. #13720

    Real but crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver9828  [View Original Post]
    I never saw an answer to this post or further information. She posts daily. Surely someone must have some experience with her. I get my second shot soon and am ready to have some fun again.
    This chic is real but crazy. Bbcip BBBJ no Greek. She will agree on a price but once together. Absolutely everything is an up sell. 1st meet will likely be sweet and friendly to lure you in. Then the crazy will come out more and more. Will constantly ask for a loan, will tell you she prego and it's yours. Has serious anger and bipolar symptoms. Will threaten to do harm to if you don't give her what she wants.

  7. #13719
    Senior Member


    Posts: 384

    Or has AA management

    Quote Originally Posted by KTown262  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. I always find it odd when it is "incall only". However, when they say NO AA that makes me think not a cop. Thanks for the heads up.
    Alot of AA management doesn't want AA with their girls. Not sure why, but that's what I found with at least 1.

  8. #13718
    Quote Originally Posted by StorkeHerAce  [View Original Post]
    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...r/245588148132

    Texted this one. Right of the bat seemed fishy and overly nice. She started asking questions and I terminated conversation. Might be LEO, had funny feeling, buyer beware.
    Interesting. I always find it odd when it is "incall only". However, when they say NO AA that makes me think not a cop. Thanks for the heads up.

  9. #13717

    Bbw

    Anyone tried this one yet? Very new to the game. Want to be sure before I have someone to my place.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/682967924731

  10. #13716

    Lexie

    https://racine.skipthegames.com/fema...r/245588148132

    Texted this one. Right of the bat seemed fishy and overly nice. She started asking questions and I terminated conversation. Might be LEO, had funny feeling, buyer beware.

  11. #13715

    Free clinic

    Free clinic for men on Brady street, BeSTD they take donations and only open one day a week, Tuesday I think, get there when they open and get in line.

  12. #13714

    Catch up

    This one is a catch up report over the past month or so. I will try and edit and add links later but am pressed for time now.

    STG post from a Puerto Rican girl hosting in Cudahay. Awful experience. Pics weren't her. Clearly had a habit. Stopped mid session to go meet "her brother" outside. Was about to bail and she walks back and finishes the job. She hosts by the gyro place. Stay away unless you want terrible service.

    Saw Champagne. There is good and bad with this one. Clearly she isn't as tight body wise as she used to be. Seems like she likes to drink. A lot. Place is safe but a little run down but what trailer park isn't. She had a decent attitude. BBFS with CIP was offered immediately for slight up charge. She really gets into deep throating. Like straight porn style. I have to say that was damn good. She was tight but I could tell she was sore from dudes before me. Made my deposit and left. I would go back for her throat action only. She seems very high volume for a CIP provider.

    Tiffany. I was in a rush and didn't have time to do my standard research. Fell for an STG post that was Tiffany. It was a really strange meeting downtown. Her paranoia about me being cop, made me almost abort. Finally I met her outside of her hotel smoking. I instantly realized that she had some thieving history based on pic and reviews here. I gave her 20 and immediately aborted the mission. Didn't want to take the chance of any funny business.

    Kaylani. Tiny and not in a healthy way. Clearly has a habit and it shows in withering body. This withering body makes her baby damage more noticeable but didn't bother me. Chatty and overall nice demeanor but I just couldn't shake the feeling that she wasn't to be trusted in the least bit. Just my intuition. BBFSCIP was on the table.

    More of a note, had at least 5 ladies talk to me about a provider giving away the clap for free. I think there is a special thread specifically on here for her. This makes me think its making it's rounds. These ladies aren't the best at going to the doctor so watch out. I'm fairly certain one or two providers I know got it, as they disappeared for a week or so (or maybe that was the stimulus money? If you feel "weird" error on the side of caution and get checked out. Not preaching as we all know the risks but try not to be a level 10 dirtbag and go out when something isn't right.

    On that note, I am out for a while. Things seems to getting worse quality wise. I'm getting away from city life for a month or two to recharge.

  13. #13713

    Sexiy Lexie

    Has any seen her want to make the jump but its idk seem to good to be true.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/388368628428

  14. #13712

    Milwaukee Recommentdations

    So, I'm going to Milwaukee for the 2nd time in the last year. It's been a tough year. I've been reading through posts and wondering who is YOUR go to girl advertising right now. Not asking for UTR recommendations or any top secret info, but you can always share if you like. It's always good for people to know who's legit and a good option for our fellow mongers instead of focusing on scammers and girls we don't want to see. Post a link if possible. Sadly the "regular" girls I used to contact in the area all seem to have moved on. I may have to call Kendall?

    I'll get back to my research now.

  15. #13711

    Any Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by LionWarrior  [View Original Post]
    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...t/079031695887

    Gave me a pretty decent address to meet in the middle of Milwaukee but I have been hesitant. I saw another pic of her where she had some weird red line down her tongue that kind of weirds me out too.

    Feel free to PM.
    I never saw an answer to this post or further information. She posts daily. Surely someone must have some experience with her. I get my second shot soon and am ready to have some fun again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape