Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #789
    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know what the title of the page is. I'm still confused why on a sex site anyone is discussing guns and elections.
    It's quite funny actually. We have one fellow saying "Cheers!" every post LOL. The fact is no one is going to change anyone else's mind posting about politics. I'll always be a conservative Republican and others on here will always be liberal Democrats and that's fine by me.

  2. #788

  3. #787

    Cracker out

    Quote Originally Posted by StanKost  [View Original Post]
    "To stop people of color from voting" dude stop the hard drugs and make an appointment with a shrink stat.
    I'm good although thanks for the concern! No hard drugs but I do enjoy a nice cool beer on occasion. Cheers!

  4. #786
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    There has never been widespread election fraud. Yes there is voter suppression to stop people of color from voting. Trump lost fair and square by millions of votes. Just last weekend a Florida state republican was arrested for election fraud. Cheers!
    "To stop people of color from voting" dude stop the hard drugs and make an appointment with a shrink stat.

  5. #785

    Mexico

    Heading down to Playa del Carmen next week for a solo trip. Hoping to find some interesting action!

    The International side of this site doesn't seem to offer a ton of info.

    Any tips are welcomed, otherwise I'll be sure to report anything useful.

  6. #784

    Great question

    Quote Originally Posted by Ump1969  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I know what the title of the page is. I'm still confused why on a sex site anyone is discussing guns and elections.
    Folks bored. Others still believe that Trump won and are mighty angry about it. Guess storming the capital killing and injuring police officers wasn't enough. Cheers!

  7. #783

    Hold on a minute.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    There has never been widespread election fraud. Yes there is voter suppression to stop people of color from voting. Trump lost fair and square by millions of votes. Just last weekend a Florida state republican was arrested for election fraud. Cheers!
    No election fraud? Why don't you ask some Bernie Sanders voters what they think about Hillary in 2016 and Biden / Harris 2020.

    Harris dropped out of presidential race because she was in single digits. I can't remember how many cars were honking at those Biden get out the vote rallies but it seemed like about 20 cars. Trump had people that couldn't fit in those huge venues for his appearances but somehow Biden pulls off win with swing states that changed their laws without their legislatures approval:

    Michigan Court of Claims Chief Judge Christopher Murray ruled that the Democrat Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson violated Michigan's Administrative Procedures Act with an October 6 order to change the signature verification process for absentee ballots:

    https://americanpatriotdaily.com/lat...s-waiting-for/

    Smiley Sam how about expanding your horizons and read, watch or listen to more than what major media is parroting. It's all the same day in and day out.

  8. #782
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Actually the vast majority of gun massacres in the USA are done by white males. A good number of them done by white nationalists and militia men. The good news is that the majority of folks want common sense gun laws. Soon the Senate filibuster will be removed and things will slowly change. Cheers!
    https://www.statista.com/statistics/...hooter-s-race/ I believe that that chart very closely follows the racial makeup of he country. If anyone has opposing information other than what they are told by CNN than I would like to see it. I believe everyone in the country wants common sense gun laws but strongly disagree on what they should be. 99.99999999 percent of gun owners don't shoot anyone. They don't believe that they should be penalised for what the other. 00000000001 percent do.

  9. #781

    Why

    Yes, I know what the title of the page is. I'm still confused why on a sex site anyone is discussing guns and elections.

  10. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    There has never been widespread election fraud.
    Fine. If you think it's cool when more votes are counted than the number of registered voters for a given locale, good for you.

    If you think it's reasonable for 1000's or 100,000's of votes in a row to be counted and one canidate gets all of them, good for you.

    If you think there is some legitimate way a candidate's count can *decrease* during counting, goodfor you.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Yes there is voter suppression to stop people of color from voting. T
    You are a Liberal cliche machine. We have to show I. D. To get on a plane, to buy booze, to check into a motel, to open a bank account, and yes! To buy guns. But try to establish that people voting are actually legally entitled to do so, and the bullshit you just said pops up like a reflex.

    And you're racist, too: you're saying minorities are too dumb to get I'd. They cost nearly nothing. In lots of place, they cost actually nothing if you don't have it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    Trump lost fair and square by millions of votes. Just last weekend a Florida state republican was arrested for election fraud. Cheers!
    See above.

  11. #779
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    You think one party gaining complete control is a good thing because it's "your" guys. The Democratic Party is well on the way achieving permanent political dominance through their sponsorship of illegal immigration and election fraud. If they succeed in making America a single party state, I guarantee that you won't like the eventual results..
    There has never been widespread election fraud. Yes there is voter suppression to stop people of color from voting. Trump lost fair and square by millions of votes. Just last weekend a Florida state republican was arrested for election fraud. Cheers!

  12. #778
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]

    Actually the vast majority of gun massacres in the USA are done by white males.
    You know, I keep hearing this asserted as undisputed truth. This time, I decided to check. I'm glad I did, thank you. Like so much else asserted by Leftists as undisputed truth, this turns out to be complete bullshit.

    I pluggged the following into Google:

    Statistics mass murderers by race.

    The first 5 or 6 links that came up came up with figures of around 60% of mass murderers being non-hispanic whites. This is close to their proportion of the population, so it's unsurprising. Yes, it's "most" of the mass murderers, no it's not disproportionate. It certainly is *not* a "vast" majority". The same holds for blacks and latinos.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    A good number of them done by white nationalists
    Well, hard to argue with a vague crap like "a good number". Doesn't matter anyhow.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    and militia men.
    This is a separate set. If you mean "3 percenters" or Oath Keepers, I call bullshit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmileySam  [View Original Post]
    The good news is that the majority of folks want common sense gun laws. Soon the Senate filibuster will be removed and things will slowly change. Cheers!
    You think one party gaining complete control is a good thing because it's "your" guys. The Democratic Party is well on the way achieving permanent political dominance through their sponsorship of illegal immigration and election fraud. If they succeed in making America a single party state, I guarantee that you won't like the eventual results.

    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. " - Lord Acton.

  13. #777
    Wow, the title of this thread is really accurate.

  14. #776
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade  [View Original Post]
    Correct, an assault rifle, like a soldier would have, is capable of semi-automatic and fully automatic at the flip of the switch. So when the first ban came into effect, the NRA was quick to point out that without a very special license and in only a few states, a citizen couldn't own fully automatic weapons. So the gun banners and the media started to call things like an AR-15 an "assault style weapon". Meaning it looked like military without being military. So besides full auto, what's the difference? Politicians banned a tripod mount, bayonet mount, folding stocks, etc.

    Oh yeah, and I love handjobs.
    The ban expired in 2004. And assault weapons can be semi-automatic Military assault rifles are automatic, civilian assault rifles are semi-automatic.

  15. #775
    Regular Member


    Posts: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by PghTraveler  [View Original Post]
    He was a fucked up religious wacko who went to AMPs. It's racially motivated to the extent that a lot of guys believe the myth that Asian women are a special variety of pussy, "me love you long time," etc. He could have lit up a bunch of orange tanned strippers but he didn't.
    While I agree that many guys specifically like Asian pussy and consider it a category itself, we definitely have no information that he specifically liked Asian pussy over other pussy and therefore went to Asian parlors for that reason.

    I never knew how much I liked Asians until I went to several massage parlors and they all had Asians working! Only a couple years later did I find some Euro and Latina places. So those places may have just been convenient for his sexual needs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape