Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23796

    Ms Sensual Turkish bath- review

    Quote Originally Posted by PhillipK1  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. Yes, that motel scene looks sketchy as hell, but the room itself is clean. I just think she made a deal with the crappy motel's owner for a cheap-ass rate and no questions asked.

    Great attitude, talks a lot, very short MILF, avg looks, does a fun shower together thing, massage and finish both decent but not amazing. If you're into MILFs or lower-priced massages, go for it.
    I don't like being contrarian, but I've also tried her and didn't have a very good time.

    She wasn't very friendly and I couldn't get her to warm up to me, which is almost never a problem with other ones. The massage itself is pretty different, has a weird style. No training you can tell, but an interesting style if you don't mind that she doesn't get deep and get out any knots.

    She's topless during, but she stays very far out of reach, and out of sight, so you don't really see or touch anything.

    The HE part, she tries very hard on that, to her credit. However, she applies way too much pressure. Jackhammer city. Balls crushed repeatedly. It was mostly painful. She does not take direction well, or at all. Partially because unusually loud music plays during, making communication impossible. And she doesn't pick up on the physical hints, like writhing in pain. Or easing up when going harder makes one lose their chub.

    There was no Turkish bath. No shower together action. Go shower by yourself. Shower itself is quite nice, with warmed towels.

    Not worth 150 in my opinion, I regretted not going to an Asian spa.

    As with most things, YMMV. In my case, I got really low mileage.

  2. #23795

    Where

    Quote Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth  [View Original Post]
    After a few visits and a couple bucks more, you will get FS.
    Abouts on south side I'm in brookfield thank rick.

  3. #23794

    Massage Hot Tub Jacuzzi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about massage places.
    Chinese spa where this at?

  4. #23793

    Healthy Dragon

    Longtime lurker, first time poster. I visited Healthy Dragon a few Sundays ago and was greeted by a lovely young lady (can't remember name. Sorry! She says she only works weekends). I undressed and got on the table and she came in and started with a really good massage. She started focusing on my butt and reaching under to massage the boys, and once she saw that's what I was into, she stayed focused on them. She asked if I wanted to flip, but it felt so good I asked her to do that longer. On the flip she worked her way up my legs, oiled things up and gave a very nice L1, allowing some OTC touching. Hoping repeat visits may open the menu up a bit more. Typical hassle of things getting interrupted when she had to answer the door but overall pretty great.

  5. #23792
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1438
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Any place that offers hot tubs or jacuzzis?
    https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334 if link doesn't work search for buck town on Rub Ratings. Nice tub but you need to reserve it in advance and ask them to start filling it before you arrive.

  6. #23791
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Massage Hot Tub / Jacuzzi.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    I'm talking about massage places.
    Oh. Sorry. My mistake.

  7. #23790
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    The Sybaris and Very Cool Rooms. Very Cool Rooms is a bit cheaper in price than the Sybaris.
    I'm talking about massage places.

  8. #23789

    Setup process for Ms Sensual

    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in the past out of her home in the south suburbs.

    Always a nice time, very legit, not out to scam you. And you can't beat the price.
    How's the setup process? Texted her to make an appointment yesterday but didn't hear back, texted again this morning and finally got through and gave my info and ask if a certain time is okay but haven't heard back yet. Was on the fence about her but lately saw some positive reviews that made me reconsider and try my luck but haven't got too far, kinda sucks since I'm into the older MILF types.

  9. #23788
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Any place that offers hot tubs or jacuzzis?
    I'm interested too. When lived in Miami found them and they were awesome. A lot of girls worked out of them.

  10. #23787
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Hot Tub / Jacuzzi

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini333  [View Original Post]
    Any place that offers hot tubs or jacuzzis?
    The Sybaris and Very Cool Rooms. Very Cool Rooms is a bit cheaper in price than the Sybaris.

  11. #23786

    Hot tub or Jacuzzi

    Any place that offers hot tubs or jacuzzis?

  12. #23785

    Sunkiss

    Anyone remember Annie from Sunkiss. Asking for an old friend. ME.

    LOL PP.

  13. #23784

    Nana at Skokie

    Hi all, anyone have updated Nana please update, thanks.

  14. #23783
    Quote Originally Posted by Moejoo  [View Original Post]
    I had a small window of opportunity and Lilly at Chicagoland Body Rubs was available. There are a smattering of reports on her here, and here is mine. She had a boob job about 6 months ago and they are quite spectacular, DD's. She has a big round ass but it is all muscle and no flab. She works out and her body is a thing of beauty, short but shapely curves everywhere. English is OK. 300 upcharge for FS but I had little time to shop elsewhere and wanted to sample all of her. Nothing was particularly inspiring but I found her amazing to look at and grope. I will not go back for seconds at that rate but am not mad at myself for doing it once. I typically go for more the tiny size 0 spinners but really loved her body.
    Is that $300 in addition to the $200+ entry fee? If that's the case, that's a lot of money for a massage place. To each his own, but for $500 I'll just go to an escort.

  15. #23782
    Quote Originally Posted by RichL1234  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her in the past out of her home in the south suburbs.

    Always a nice time, very legit, not out to scam you. And you can't beat the price.
    After a few visits and a couple bucks more, you will get FS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape