Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,216 to 16,230 of 40011
-
03-26-21 12:52 #23796Senior Member

Posts: 390Ms Sensual Turkish bath- review
I don't like being contrarian, but I've also tried her and didn't have a very good time.
Originally Posted by PhillipK1
[View Original Post]
She wasn't very friendly and I couldn't get her to warm up to me, which is almost never a problem with other ones. The massage itself is pretty different, has a weird style. No training you can tell, but an interesting style if you don't mind that she doesn't get deep and get out any knots.
She's topless during, but she stays very far out of reach, and out of sight, so you don't really see or touch anything.
The HE part, she tries very hard on that, to her credit. However, she applies way too much pressure. Jackhammer city. Balls crushed repeatedly. It was mostly painful. She does not take direction well, or at all. Partially because unusually loud music plays during, making communication impossible. And she doesn't pick up on the physical hints, like writhing in pain. Or easing up when going harder makes one lose their chub.
There was no Turkish bath. No shower together action. Go shower by yourself. Shower itself is quite nice, with warmed towels.
Not worth 150 in my opinion, I regretted not going to an Asian spa.
As with most things, YMMV. In my case, I got really low mileage.
-
03-24-21 16:15 #23795Senior Member

Posts: 667Where
Abouts on south side I'm in brookfield thank rick.
Originally Posted by ChgoGuySouth
[View Original Post]
-
03-24-21 16:09 #23794Senior Member

Posts: 667Massage Hot Tub Jacuzzi.
Chinese spa where this at?
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 20:46 #23793Regular Member

Posts: 2Healthy Dragon
Longtime lurker, first time poster. I visited Healthy Dragon a few Sundays ago and was greeted by a lovely young lady (can't remember name. Sorry! She says she only works weekends). I undressed and got on the table and she came in and started with a really good massage. She started focusing on my butt and reaching under to massage the boys, and once she saw that's what I was into, she stayed focused on them. She asked if I wanted to flip, but it felt so good I asked her to do that longer. On the flip she worked her way up my legs, oiled things up and gave a very nice L1, allowing some OTC touching. Hoping repeat visits may open the menu up a bit more. Typical hassle of things getting interrupted when she had to answer the door but overall pretty great.
-
03-23-21 17:40 #23792Senior Member

Posts: 1438https://chicago.rubratings.com/122334 if link doesn't work search for buck town on Rub Ratings. Nice tub but you need to reserve it in advance and ask them to start filling it before you arrive.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:27 #23791Senior Member

Posts: 3480Massage Hot Tub / Jacuzzi.
Oh. Sorry. My mistake.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 17:06 #23790Senior Member

Posts: 446I'm talking about massage places.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 16:06 #23789Senior Member

Posts: 43Setup process for Ms Sensual
How's the setup process? Texted her to make an appointment yesterday but didn't hear back, texted again this morning and finally got through and gave my info and ask if a certain time is okay but haven't heard back yet. Was on the fence about her but lately saw some positive reviews that made me reconsider and try my luck but haven't got too far, kinda sucks since I'm into the older MILF types.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 12:01 #23788Senior Member

Posts: 262I'm interested too. When lived in Miami found them and they were awesome. A lot of girls worked out of them.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 11:31 #23787Senior Member

Posts: 3480Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
The Sybaris and Very Cool Rooms. Very Cool Rooms is a bit cheaper in price than the Sybaris.
Originally Posted by Illini333
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 11:18 #23786Senior Member

Posts: 446Hot tub or Jacuzzi
Any place that offers hot tubs or jacuzzis?
-
03-23-21 11:07 #23785Senior Member

Posts: 303Sunkiss
Anyone remember Annie from Sunkiss. Asking for an old friend. ME.
LOL PP.
-
03-23-21 03:12 #23784Regular Member

Posts: 3Nana at Skokie
Hi all, anyone have updated Nana please update, thanks.
-
03-22-21 17:48 #23783Senior Member

Posts: 85Is that $300 in addition to the $200+ entry fee? If that's the case, that's a lot of money for a massage place. To each his own, but for $500 I'll just go to an escort.
Originally Posted by Moejoo
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 17:09 #23782Senior Member

Posts: 367After a few visits and a couple bucks more, you will get FS.
Originally Posted by RichL1234
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





