Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 453 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 6788
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2678

    Info?

    Hey.

    Has anyone actually been to see this one?

    I know she will go ghost on you, but just checking to see if any dreams of this one are even out there?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/490177565596

  2. #2677

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles? Or LA as in Louisiana?
    Or lower Alabama?

  3. #2676

    Send me a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    To really see what you are missing go read the LA threads. The better question to ask is where are Kamps. Unfortunately, the answer that I found is LA. Locally, the only positive review I recall of FS with an attractive provider in the last 10 years was the place on Bel Aire, before it got busted around 2015.
    Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles? Or LA as in Louisiana?

  4. #2675

    Check out LA Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    What are Kamps? Please fill me in Luvtufreek.
    To really see what you are missing go read the LA threads. The better question to ask is where are Kamps. Unfortunately, the answer that I found is LA. Locally, the only positive review I recall of FS with an attractive provider in the last 10 years was the place on Bel Aire, before it got busted around 2015.

  5. #2674

    Fill me in

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtufreek  [View Original Post]
    That's why it's important that we have a cutoff point. I refuse to pay more than 60 for a qv. The quality just isn't there to justify the price increase. You're correct the ladies talk and try to set the price. I had one tell me that's what happens. We can't forget that we have the final say in things. That's why I'm moving towards Kamps. The service is consistent, no drama and the ladies really try to make themselves appealing. I enjoy the way I'm pampered when I visit one.
    What are Kamps? Please fill me in Luvtufreek.

  6. #2673

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewcmmer  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen this girl nor do I plan on seeing her.

    With that being said a lot of the girls talk with other providers and or see their ads. They see that other girls try charging 100-120 qv and next thing you know there is a rash of "No QV's!/ my time starts at 100!/ half hour or better!" Posts from girls who aren't worth the money.

    Same thing happened when only fans blew up and all the girls tried to re-direct you to only fans / Snapchat premium. Same with cash app and this deposit scamming B. S.

    For twice the price you will probably get the same lazy CBJ-one position-your time is almost up performance that she probably provided before the price hike.

    Monkey see. Monkey do.
    That's why it's important that we have a cutoff point. I refuse to pay more than 60 for a qv. The quality just isn't there to justify the price increase. You're correct the ladies talk and try to set the price. I had one tell me that's what happens. We can't forget that we have the final say in things. That's why I'm moving towards Kamps. The service is consistent, no drama and the ladies really try to make themselves appealing. I enjoy the way I'm pampered when I visit one.

  7. #2672

    It happens

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579
    I've never seen this girl nor do I plan on seeing her.

    With that being said a lot of the girls talk with other providers and or see their ads. They see that other girls try charging 100-120 qv and next thing you know there is a rash of "No QV's!/ my time starts at 100!/ half hour or better!" Posts from girls who aren't worth the money.

    Same thing happened when only fans blew up and all the girls tried to re-direct you to only fans / Snapchat premium. Same with cash app and this deposit scamming B. S.

    For twice the price you will probably get the same lazy CBJ-one position-your time is almost up performance that she probably provided before the price hike.

    Monkey see. Monkey do.

  8. #2671

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579
    I've never seen her. But I'm not paying anybody 120 for a qv. These girls are pricing their selves right out of the game. I doubt her service got better, probably worse. She like many of my fellow hobbiests, and myself have noticed the dramatic drop in talent, and service in the area. And upped her prices. Let's face it, without Chloe, Birdie, Nikki, and Taylor the amazing Asian not really on the scene what are we left with? Scraps, that's why I've taken a step back. Really nothing worthy of my hard earned money! Just saying.

  9. #2670

    Nikki

    I was curious if Blonde Nikki was still around. I had not seen her post in a while and her number was disconnected for a while. Taylor is my go to, but Nikki has me craving. Thanks in advance!

    Also there was a girl named Destiny that used to be in Augusta but moved out to Wagner. I was curious if anyone had seen her recently. Last I saw her was maybe over a year and a half ago and she had some issues, hoping nothing tragic happened. Thanks!

  10. #2669

    Petite Blonde Missy

    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579

  11. #2668

    Lacey is on Point

    My plumbers shitty schedule finally allowed him to connect with Lacey after a month of trying. He had seen her a few years ago before she moved. Well she is back, and as good as ever. Hygiene is always impeccable, no apparent demons, and my plumber loves stockings. Her pictures are real and recent, although taken from a good angle angle. She has put on 10-15 pounds over the years and is a bit bigger and softer than what he remembers but still looks stunning. The view from behind is spectacular.

    It seems like she will be around for a while, so please treat her right. She is pretty careful and a bit skittish, even with my plumber who has seen her before. Past experience indicates it takes a few visits for her to relax a bit. Be prepared to send a pic the first time and answer a few questions. My plumber will normally pass at that request, but made an exception in this case. Everything covered, would recommend first sticking with a qv until she gets comfortable with you.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/037223682500

  12. #2667

    Kendall review

    Dreamed I stopped by and saw Ms Kendall, in one of the expected spots off Belair. Her ad is pretty straightforward and accurate; I dreamt of a very excellent oral skills session that lasted longer than I expected and was handled with great care and attitude by my host. Everything is clean and the experience is about as good as could have been asked for. She's a BBW (pics are accurate) so if you're into skinny she won't be your thing, but otherwise my dream left me strongly recommending.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/425804632822

  13. #2666

    Refer to last post

    Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenZero  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.
    Haven't seen her in a while. Cool chick with many demons! Good head game, but like I said lots of demons, and never in a good location.

  14. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by UnspokenZero  [View Original Post]
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.
    She is real. I can say that.

  15. #2664
    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757

    Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape