Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,431 to 11,445 of 24041
-
03-23-21 01:53 #12611Regular Member

Posts: 19What's the dmg for Moon Palace?
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-21 01:50 #12610Senior Member

Posts: 140Safe assumption would be that you will need references from another kgirl establishment or two. When I finally got a response from them after months, they said my references got verified. Then they will ask some basic, background questions before letting you do a booking. This means they are reading the things they send to you, they're just not very responsive and you need to get them at a time when they need new customers. If you don't have references from korean providers, you will have to find a way to build your network of references to get accepted by other k-agencies.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 19:47 #12609Senior Member

Posts: 596So the main reason is that they don't need new clients right now. They are getting enough traffic with their.
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
Regulars.
-
03-22-21 18:58 #12608Senior Member

Posts: 140My personal experience is that they're one of the longest waits for screening even by k agency standards. On par with some of the top LA k-agency bookers with the top tier girls. Took me about a year before finally getting in. It's a combination of timing, luck, and how long it takes for your screening to be done. I would just shoot them a message with my relevant kgirl references every now and then. If business is slow for them, they might finally read one of your texts. Persistence pays off. Glad they finally finished screening me when Amanda was in town
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 17:56 #12607Banned Member

Posts: 131I have not. I have asked what they need for screening and no response!
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 17:39 #12606Senior Member

Posts: 596Have you been screened yet?
Originally Posted by HeyDuhman
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 14:37 #12605Banned Member

Posts: 131Club paradise. How to contact?
I've been trying to get an appointment with club paradise www.clubparadiseusa.com for the last couple of weeks but cannot get a hold of anyone. Calls, texts, email no answer. If anyone can help, please PM me! Thanks.
-
03-22-21 13:51 #12604Senior Member

Posts: 140Elsewhere. Only a handful of Asian independents I would consider in this area. Maybe I'm more particular about since I'm Asian myself. It's hard to beat k agencies for "bang for buck". That being said, waiting for the Canadian border to reopen.
Originally Posted by Menos
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 09:46 #12603Senior Member

Posts: 134Brazilians
I have had a number of disappointments with Brazilians. There has only been a couple of exceptions but in general it has always gone just like yours. You were basically given a SS at a premium price considering you went in 10 minutes late. Thanks for TOFTT.
Originally Posted by SleepyKid
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 08:48 #12602Senior Member

Posts: 71P411 - Mariah Mendoza
Saw this provider last week. Set up was very easier via P411, couple messages and got the time set up.
I got to the hotel parking lot early and follow the instructions and texted the number provided. Didn't get room number until 10 minutes past the scheduled meeting time.
Went up to the room and knocked on the door. Welcomed by a beautiful provider in sexy silly see through outfit, got some light kissing on the neck. She then offered me a shower. I got out the shower and asked to provide the donation. I handed over the donation and we both head to the bed.
Mechanical action at best, IMO what a waste on the beautiful face and body. No kissing on the mouth. No DATY. No this and no that. Only allow short light kissing on the breast. She quickly put a cover on my little Johnny and asked me what position I want. I told her to get on top. She rode for about a minute and told me switch to the top. She does have a nice kitty, I finished with MASH. She offered me another shower afterward to clean myself up.
I came out shower, we did some small talk. I asked for a second round, and he stated she only do second round for client that booked 90 minutes. Well, nothing I can do at this point. I left with about 25 minutes left. I am a well-groomed and pretty easy-going client IMO, maybe YMMV. But I will not visit again.
-
03-22-21 01:20 #12601Senior Member

Posts: 309Meena or Singha
Singha is hot and has a great body. However, she's a smoker and her performance lacks authenticity. Also no FIV or CIM. Meena is much better and much more enthusiastic and does like FIV and CIM.
Originally Posted by B1044
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 01:13 #12600Senior Member

Posts: 309Moon Palace
I saw Mimi the other day at Moon Palace. She was attractive, had great boobs and gave a really good BBBJ. However, her performance was also very scripted and English was very limited. Yes, prices are lower than the Kgirl agencies but I've had much better sessions with girls at Discrete Story, Asian Gem and Club VIP. Kgirls are much more likely to rate "went the extra mile" or "forgot it was a service. " The best I could rate Chinese providers I've seen (famed Lily being the sole exception) is "hot time. " I prefer to pay a little more for more authentic GFE rather than simulated GFE.
Originally Posted by AdcFellow
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 16:08 #12599Senior Member

Posts: 439Moon Palace
I tried Moon Palace and was left very satisfied. I thought the talent may be lacking since they are less expensive than most, but I was wrong. Was greeted by a dude at the door, who led me into the bedroom. Was met by Venus. I would guess 25-30 years old, 5'0, and 90 lbs with nice natural b-cups. Showered alone (it is a small standup shower not suitable for two people), but she dried me off and we had a great time. BBBJ but no CIM. She paid a lot of attention to the berries which I like. The actual act was a bit scripted, and her English was non-existant. But the combination of her appearance and the price cannot be beat.
Originally Posted by SexAddict96
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 13:24 #12598Regular Member

Posts: 4Meena or Singha
Curious about this too, have no experience with either though. Both seem to have good reviews. Please report back if you get any experience!
Originally Posted by HKPunter99
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 11:33 #12597Senior Member

Posts: 75Shannon going through the motions
Saw her a while back when she was more into the action. Sounds like her services become more restrictive. She has a No AA policy now. It's a shame since she was a great provider and the 3 hole access was a plus. Don't know what has initiated the changes, so I will just remember the dream I had with her and wish her luck in the future.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




