Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 772 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 272 672 722 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 822 872 1272 ... LastLast
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13462
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Carmella

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetProv  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
    Put it this way. If you not white. She won't see you. And she have nasty attitude and will charge extra. Oh also, the minute she get the money. She make her own rule so you fucked.

  2. #13461

    Good gawd

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreetProv  [View Original Post]
    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
    Use the advanced search, top right. Carmella keyword in ri forum. She's been discussed ad nauseum and it's nauseous to hear any more of that *****. Use the damn search.

  3. #13460

    Carmella

    Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221

  4. #13459

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrr1256  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.
    New friend? I only knew the deaf one. Is there another friend?

  5. #13458

    Kris

    Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.

  6. #13457
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    I would put her age as mid 30's. In the ad, she said she danced for 11 years, which would put her at 18 when she started. Possible, but not likely. The extra 20 are mostly all over, although she's got a bit of a gut. For me, pleasant overrides the body up to a point.
    Thanks, I would agree about attitude & personality being a big multiplier but for me, greek is all about the view in doggie so making sure the cute bum in the ad didn't turn into a huge gelatinous ass is key. As for the age, I should have clicked on the pic, in thumbnail it was fuzzy and made her look older but when I enlarged she does look more like 30 ish.

  7. #13456
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by ConGorilla  [View Original Post]
    Second on michelles lousy attitude. Saw her once a while back and she was fine and friendly and I had a great time. Went to bool again and though I had said I had seen her before 20 questions and then blowing up my phone. Then the bitchy attitude to put me off from ever bothering again.

    Frankie is another with a bad attitude too. She's cute enough but every visit I ever had she's bitchin about men and just always seemed to want to get it over with asap.

    I get that a lot of this isn't the girls first choice to make money but seriously if you hate it that much then just get out of the biz.
    Idk who's Frankie but if she's someone tbat keep bitching like that about men. I don't think I will ever want to text someone like that.

  8. #13455

    Michelle and frankie

    Second on michelles lousy attitude. Saw her once a while back and she was fine and friendly and I had a great time. Went to bool again and though I had said I had seen her before 20 questions and then blowing up my phone. Then the bitchy attitude to put me off from ever bothering again.

    Frankie is another with a bad attitude too. She's cute enough but every visit I ever had she's bitchin about men and just always seemed to want to get it over with asap.

    I get that a lot of this isn't the girls first choice to make money but seriously if you hate it that much then just get out of the biz.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    And also, Michelle from seekonk is also another one that is rude also. I text her and ask if she's awake. She told me I'm a bullshitter to eat dick. Girls like that I try to avoid.

  9. #13454
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    Babylon 3 of 4 reviews are positive where 2 USG reviews shown here are negative. "Life is like a box of chocolate".
    This c*nt has so many numbers & I definitely know why, there is no way anyone who has seen this hoe recently can give her a even half way decent review. She is literally one of the nastiest bitches I've ever met in my this hobby. If you think my review is wrong please go see her yourself. LOL.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/616494084550

  10. #13453

    Thieves

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu1725  [View Original Post]
    Well my first 2 bad encounters ever happened this week. 1st I've always been a sceptic when it comes to the whole cash app deposit first and the little head got the better of me on this one. Wasn't paying much attention. But I started with the deposit and then pay in full. And then the BS sister story comes that she's extra and and crap to get the room number that doesn't exist. Rookie mistake. That number was +1302XXX6984. So stay away from her the old string along game.

    Then I just had someone rob me on a cardate just now. Where it was the old oh your not clean after I literally just took a 20 minutes shower. She grabbed the $ and ran. Number was +14015435919.

    So please avoid at all costs. Not worth it and shit. I don't know if they have already been identified but I just wanted to give fair warning to others.
    Just an FYI, posting both their pictures and ad links work best when you're trying to out the thieves.

  11. #13452

    Melanie

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSquirell  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the great review. I've been looking for non-BBW who is into greek, it's my one weakness that will see a FS provider rather than my usual FBSM. Can you comment on her age? Ad says 29 and in one face pic I'd say that's pretty close but the last one looks closer to 49.

    Also, as to the extra 20#, is it all over which would be fine as pics look like she's almost too thin, or all in one area. Skinny with big gut or balloon ass less fine. LOL.
    I would put her age as mid 30's. In the ad, she said she danced for 11 years, which would put her at 18 when she started. Possible, but not likely. The extra 20 are mostly all over, although she's got a bit of a gut. For me, pleasant overrides the body up to a point.

  12. #13451

    She's a well known theif

    Quote Originally Posted by Zuzu1725  [View Original Post]
    Well my first 2 bad encounters ever happened this week. 1st I've always been a sceptic when it comes to the whole cash app deposit first and the little head got the better of me on this one. Wasn't paying much attention. But I started with the deposit and then pay in full. And then the BS sister story comes that she's extra and and crap to get the room number that doesn't exist. Rookie mistake. That number was +1302XXX6984. So stay away from her the old string along game.

    Then I just had someone rob me on a cardate just now. Where it was the old oh your not clean after I literally just took a 20 minutes shower. She grabbed the $ and ran. Number was +14015435919.

    So please avoid at all costs. Not worth it and shit. I don't know if they have already been identified but I just wanted to give fair warning to others.
    She's been talked about a long time as a theif. The red head. Usually it's a guy walking in on you pretending to catch her cheating or something along those lines. Not usually a snatch and grab.

  13. #13450

    Thieves watch out

    Well my first 2 bad encounters ever happened this week. 1st I've always been a sceptic when it comes to the whole cash app deposit first and the little head got the better of me on this one. Wasn't paying much attention. But I started with the deposit and then pay in full. And then the BS sister story comes that she's extra and and crap to get the room number that doesn't exist. Rookie mistake. That number was +1302XXX6984. So stay away from her the old string along game.

    Then I just had someone rob me on a cardate just now. Where it was the old oh your not clean after I literally just took a 20 minutes shower. She grabbed the $ and ran. Number was +14015435919.

    So please avoid at all costs. Not worth it and shit. I don't know if they have already been identified but I just wanted to give fair warning to others.

  14. #13449
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I saw Melanie over a year ago, enjoyed it, and have been texting her many times to try and repeat. A few days ago, she finally replied to my text, and I set off for the wilds of Warwick at the agreed on time. Once I got to her incall, she asked me to wait 5 minutes or so, then I headed upstairs in the (chain extended stay location). She's put on a good Covid 20# since the pink picture her STG ad. Her room was clean, but cluttered. She seemed slightly stoned, and has some marks on her arms.

    We confirmed the donation, I gave it to her and we stripped down. She began with a a very slurpy BBBJ until I was pretty hard, then it was my turn to DATY. She liked my work, then I rolled her over to do a little rimming. That done, she got out the lube, and I lubed up her back door. I like greek mish, so we got a pillow under her butt, and I slowly worked into her very tight back door. WE DFK'd while slowly f'ng, then ATM and I finished in her mouth, which she swallowed. All services uncovered, 1.2 HH, 2.0 Hr, +.2 greek. Very good for the price, nice personality, a little chunky (but aren't we all?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/662214163528
    Thanks for the great review. I've been looking for non-BBW who is into greek, it's my one weakness that will see a FS provider rather than my usual FBSM. Can you comment on her age? Ad says 29 and in one face pic I'd say that's pretty close but the last one looks closer to 49.

    Also, as to the extra 20#, is it all over which would be fine as pics look like she's almost too thin, or all in one area. Skinny with big gut or balloon ass less fine. LOL.

  15. #13448

    Bunny Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    How exactly is the link to her on escort Babylon a different prospective?
    Babylon 3 of 4 reviews are positive where 2 USG reviews shown here are negative. "Life is like a box of chocolate".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape