Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,566 to 11,580 of 25034
-
03-22-21 17:26 #13469Senior Member

Posts: 640Frankie
She's a cute redhead from pawtucket (not the rob one) which is a shame because she is attractive. Little thick but I wouldn't call her fat. Cute face. Clean place. Otherwise I would have become a regular.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 16:19 #13468Senior Member

Posts: 53WWhat119: Spanish hotline
Yup got it, and I texted them in spanish but never heard back. Will try again.
Originally Posted by Wwhat119
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 16:13 #13467Senior Member

Posts: 38Scam
Long story short I have never read a positive review about her it, just don't do it.
Originally Posted by DiscreetProv
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 16:00 #13466Regular Member

Posts: 8Been wondering the same thing, all I can find is her 8992 number, no newer ads and have not been able to get her to get back to me.
Originally Posted by Obiqq
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:42 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 147Kris
I am planning to see her. Did anyone recently visit her.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by Jrr1256
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 15:08 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 4545Lilly
Has anyone meet any of those 2 that can tell me how service went.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/447588458066
Lilly #2.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...y/064901218317
-
03-22-21 13:36 #13463Senior Member

Posts: 4545Carmella
Put it this way. If you not white. She won't see you. And she have nasty attitude and will charge extra. Oh also, the minute she get the money. She make her own rule so you fucked.
Originally Posted by DiscreetProv
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 11:47 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 289Good gawd
Use the advanced search, top right. Carmella keyword in ri forum. She's been discussed ad nauseum and it's nauseous to hear any more of that *****. Use the damn search.
Originally Posted by DiscreetProv
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 10:56 #13461Regular Member

Posts: 4Carmella
Any feedback on Carmella? Scam or legit?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/carmella...vidence-107221
-
03-22-21 09:21 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 67Kris
New friend? I only knew the deaf one. Is there another friend?
Originally Posted by Jrr1256
[View Original Post]
-
03-22-21 07:53 #13459Senior Member

Posts: 54Kris
Just wondering if anyone has seen BBW Kris and her new friend recently thank you.
-
03-22-21 03:00 #13458Senior Member

Posts: 695Thanks, I would agree about attitude & personality being a big multiplier but for me, greek is all about the view in doggie so making sure the cute bum in the ad didn't turn into a huge gelatinous ass is key. As for the age, I should have clicked on the pic, in thumbnail it was fuzzy and made her look older but when I enlarged she does look more like 30 ish.
Originally Posted by PSlag56
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 23:56 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 4545Idk who's Frankie but if she's someone tbat keep bitching like that about men. I don't think I will ever want to text someone like that.
Originally Posted by ConGorilla
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 21:28 #13456Senior Member

Posts: 640Michelle and frankie
Second on michelles lousy attitude. Saw her once a while back and she was fine and friendly and I had a great time. Went to bool again and though I had said I had seen her before 20 questions and then blowing up my phone. Then the bitchy attitude to put me off from ever bothering again.
Frankie is another with a bad attitude too. She's cute enough but every visit I ever had she's bitchin about men and just always seemed to want to get it over with asap.
I get that a lot of this isn't the girls first choice to make money but seriously if you hate it that much then just get out of the biz.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 19:47 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 160This c*nt has so many numbers & I definitely know why, there is no way anyone who has seen this hoe recently can give her a even half way decent review. She is literally one of the nastiest bitches I've ever met in my this hobby. If you think my review is wrong please go see her yourself. LOL.
Originally Posted by Paul8170
[View Original Post]
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...g/616494084550











Reply With Quote






