Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 468 of 683 FirstFirst ... 368 418 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 518 568 ... LastLast
Results 7,006 to 7,020 of 10236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3231

    Brooke

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/695965307865

    She's nice. I had a great time with her. I don't party with Tina or any drugs. I like being sober to enjoy the sex. She asked to borrow my phone and took a few selfies and she asked me to take pictures of her. She's in a safe area in the Northeast with a parking lot. She's a sweetheart.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 85FF4BC2-692C-4BD8-B1ED-8EE129502415.jpg‎   522470E8-8301-4A30-A02C-C4D91DEFC929.jpg‎   C0F47990-8769-4702-ABD8-BB2E1DC058C8.jpg‎  

  2. #3230

    Shayla

    She still looks great in that ad! For my old pics when I last inseminated her, see my post number 10, in the Philadelphia Memory Lane forum. If I were anywhere near AC, my bare cock would be in her very vintage vagina right now! : )

  3. #3229

    Usually I don't do this, but here you go

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    I keep reading good about her. Do you have any pics you could share?
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...k/970054694515

  4. #3228

    Seen her

    As anyone seen this gem?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/w...gummie/5550970

    I know it's a little old but was hoping some had info on her. The number doesn't work.

  5. #3227

    She's in cherry hill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    For all of you wanting to see a great cougar, Shayla is back!.

    Shayla is a MILF, I have seen her for a few years, she is an animal in bed, believe me when I tell you she is one of a few ATM for me. She is not shy, she is mature and she has a killer body.

    Make sure if you book an appointment, you are rested and take your vitamins, or the blue helper, she is like a hyena in heat.

    BBBJ. BBFS, CIM. CIP you get the point. Look for her in STG. Don't ask questions, it's on the boards, or google her.
    I keep reading good about her. Do you have any pics you could share?

  6. #3226

    Shayla

    For all of you wanting to see a great cougar, Shayla is back!.

    Shayla is a MILF, I have seen her for a few years, she is an animal in bed, believe me when I tell you she is one of a few ATM for me. She is not shy, she is mature and she has a killer body.

    Make sure if you book an appointment, you are rested and take your vitamins, or the blue helper, she is like a hyena in heat.

    BBBJ. BBFS, CIM. CIP you get the point. Look for her in STG. Don't ask questions, it's on the boards, or google her.

  7. #3225
    Saw this girl last week. Has a cute face and nice attitude. That's all positive I can say. Everything covered and I noticed when we were done she was on her period. According to her she didn't know! Smh. No ass and round fat body. Her body kinda reminded me of the penguin from batman.

    Will not repeat. 130 damage.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...s/982592373474

  8. #3224
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965  [View Original Post]
    I tried once as well, almost tried twice but glad I didn't. And the house looked too nice for a girl to be working out of.
    I'm trying to see her today. I saw her years ago in Brooklawn and all I remember is she was hot and she had my hot load dripping from her pussy after our date.

  9. #3223

    Desiree. Any Intel?

    Hey guys, wondering if anyone has seen this girl before. Her ads have been on skip on and off, just never worked out with my schedule. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/370888705781

  10. #3222
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.

    I hope she comes back.
    Hit me up if you need the number she is using.

  11. #3221
    Quote Originally Posted by Farouk  [View Original Post]
    She's really good at responding to messages until you get there. Then she goes silent, every time. I tried twice, oh well.
    I tried once as well, almost tried twice but glad I didn't. And the house looked too nice for a girl to be working out of.

  12. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Her ads have been down for a while. Used to work mostly out of an apartment in Pennsauken. Best I can do I am afraid.
    Yeah no worries. I'm thinking we should just start naming them Ashley1, Ashley2. LOL.

  13. #3219
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLooker  [View Original Post]
    There are so many Ashley's on this board that I can't even tell who is being talked about. I know the pot leaf tat got mentioned but without a link it's nearly impossible to tell.
    Her ads have been down for a while. Used to work mostly out of an apartment in Pennsauken. Best I can do I am afraid.

  14. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.

    I hope she comes back.
    There are so many Ashley's on this board that I can't even tell who is being talked about. I know the pot leaf tat got mentioned but without a link it's nearly impossible to tell.

  15. #3217

    Not lately

    Quote Originally Posted by EpicDong  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else get hit by the Ashley with the pot leaf tattoo on her ass lately. She hit me up not long ago for a date and showed me a good time. Haven't heard from her in forever or noticed any ads up. Wondered if anyone else got the lucky call.
    I got that random text around Christmas, "happy anal Christmas " that was the heading LOL. That was the last time I saw her, left a big load on her ass. I was seeing her regularly for about 8 months, I sent a few messages on the numbers she used to text, and got no answer.

    I hope she comes back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape