Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,896 to 17,910 of 30796
-
03-21-21 21:39 #12901Senior Member

Posts: 507Don't count on it
There's a handful of guys raving about her on here and saying senior members contact for info, but they never respond.
Originally Posted by Tawayem
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 20:12 #12900Senior Member

Posts: 269Amber = fake
Fake ad. Same ad simultaneously posted in Dallas, Honolulu, other places. Advertising a wide open menu. Pics that do t look like they were taken with a cell phone. Phone number isn't local. Mentions selling videos, which MAY be the most authentic aspect of the ad.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 19:32 #12899Senior Member

Posts: 143Wow
Saw Bella today. Communication was quick, staying at a decent place on wake forest rd. I'll start by saying this. She's 110% real. Pics are very accurate. Huge ass and tits, but a flat stomach. Was greeted at the door wearing panties and a crop top that didn't cover much. She will ask you to wash your hands and keep your mask on. She removes her mask to play the flute, otherwise hers stays on too. Flute skills aren't the best but the body makes up for it. Started with missionary and barely make it to k9. She can take a pounding but don't slap her ass, no matter how tempting it may be. Message for any questions.
-
03-21-21 18:57 #12898Senior Member

Posts: 81Waiting my turn
God, I am counting the hours / minutes till I see her. (waiting patiently).
Originally Posted by BigNY
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 17:17 #12897Senior Member

Posts: 358Thick Latina
Is Addely any good or legit at least?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/f...r-you/38150021
-
03-21-21 16:20 #12896Senior Member

Posts: 304Snow bunny / Snowbunny
Link: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/60006776/.
Dreamed of her this past week, communication was easy enough. The room smelled a bit of smoke. The dream started with a BBBJ, and then daty. Kissing was a no-go though, which kinda soured the dream for me. Worked through mish and k9 before finishing in the bag. Tbh it felt a little mechanical to me. She was moaning but for some reason it didn't even *feel* real. And it just didn't click for me. YMMV though. $ for qv, $. 4 for hhr, $$ for hr.
-
03-21-21 16:01 #12895Senior Member

Posts: 304Don't suppose she'll make an exception for a regular member? I definitely understand her reservations about not sharing her contact info, still wish I could see her though.
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:50 #12894Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for report, I'll contact her and see if she's still in area, another post mentioned she was here only through Friday.
Originally Posted by Siazul
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:38 #12893Senior Member

Posts: 107Ghosted by Alexxxa
Saw the good reviews for Alexxxa so I thought I'd give her a shot. She seems very nice via text. Agreed on price and service and arrived at the location (the very sketchy one on 55) at our agreed-upon time and sent her a message. She said she needed a second and sorry for the delay. Ten minutes go by and I message her again. No response. Waited about five more minutes before I left. Still waiting to hear back.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/405577221462
-
03-21-21 15:35 #12892Regular Member

Posts: 18Thanks for great report, and I have been here in past but since they changed this site up, I lost my account so created a new but I won't even bother asking for contacts. .
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 15:05 #12891Senior Member

Posts: 59I have seen Allie a few times recently. Was difficult, she was fakey AF. I can confirm her BF is now out of jail, and I'm staying away for now. She is sweet, but he is bad news.
Originally Posted by Ignoramus
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 14:17 #12890Senior Member

Posts: 46Samara
Totally agree with everything said. I have unfortunately not been able to make my schedule align with hers recently, so I continue to keep fingers crossed that we can meet again soon. She is an absolute bombshell, best in this area for sure!
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 13:02 #12889Senior Member

Posts: 173Amber?
Has anyone had the pleasure? Any information would be greatly appreciated. https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...r/345689547391.
-
03-21-21 12:43 #12888Senior Member

Posts: 53Great review man. I heard nothing but good about her on here. I haven't seen her before nor have her contact tho. Just curious how old is Samara?
Originally Posted by TarHeelFan
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 10:00 #12887Senior Member

Posts: 74Ashton Neighbor Beware
So tried to dream of the elusive Ashton the other day. Got further than ever, and actually got a response, a location, and time. Thought this was finally going to happen. Not to be. After waiting, a long fucking time, for here to get ready, she finally says, "walk over in front of my building, but don't knock. I'll let you in when I see you." Sounds a little weird, but it is daytime and seems like a fairly regular looking apartment complex in North Raleigh. So feels safe enough. So in this dream, I walk over and am just waiting outside this apartment unit which has like 8 apartments in the building. She didn't tell me which unit was hers, so I am waiting for a door to open. Nothing! At the same time, some dude is outside hanging out on his phone and watching me, and I am like WTF. After a few minutes he actually comes over and says to me, "can I help you with something. Are you looking for something. " I say No I'm all good. And he walks away. This whole time, still no sign of Ashton to come get me. This guy is still there about 20 feet away on his phone watching me, so I finally just decide to walk away around the block and circle back. Meanwhile, I message Ashton and say what's up with the weird dude outside. She eventually answers and says "that's probably my neighbor who is worried about people since we had a break in recently". I in fact saw this guy eventually go back into an apartment unit downstairs, so maybe that's true. But still. Who wants to have a nosey neighbor watching and ready to call the cops about suspicious people around the building. So I decide to take off. Just another story on the saga of my never-ending quest to see this girl. I really should just give up.










Reply With Quote





