Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,926 to 17,940 of 30796
-
03-19-21 16:29 #12871Senior Member

Posts: 180My bad.
Originally Posted by Raleigh69
[View Original Post]
JEM 3/11/21.
-
03-19-21 16:27 #12870Senior Member

Posts: 74Carolina
Saw MContact review (Great review BTW) and running low on time and her pictures looking enticing I went to go see her. Quick response, told me that I was both black and a cop which MContact was right about her not knowing much English. On my way there she already gives me a room number which is a first for me. I arrive and get greeted by a Dominican? Looks were a low 5/10 and body while a bit luring were fake implants but Oh well. Does a LEO check and off we go, start with a CBJ that couldn't be less enthusiastic, I tell her to get on top and told no I get on top which I reluctantly agreed. She is giving me flash backs to Ashleigh where she positions herself in the most uncomfortable way for me to go to town. I tell her to go doggy and again same deal, which halfway through she tells me to go back to mish again. She begins rushing me despite not even halfway through the hhr visit. Ask if I can suck her milkers but says I can only touch which at that point I decided to give it my all and think about this being Ginger or Ashton and finally finish. Get cleaned up and leave. Should have seen this coming with her low hhr rate and MContact review but didn't know she was this bad. No FIV, GFE, BBBJ, CG. Rushed AF (despite her ad stating she's in no "rush") and for $ you can see others for a way better experience. Won't repeat, don't recommend, but hey I'm just a Dude, a Guy, TheDudeGuy.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59883359/#.
-
03-19-21 15:38 #12869Senior Member

Posts: 139Can't find it. Wake county?
Originally Posted by Gcthe1
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 15:28 #12868Senior Member

Posts: 180LEO visit.
JEM 3/19.
Asking 260 for hh, but only did mish as some reported.
-
03-19-21 13:17 #12867Senior Member

Posts: 64Alexxxa Nicole is on 55 in Durham. She's a fun time. Has everything on the menu except Greek, very sensual and takes instructions very well. If BBFS is your game, she's a keeper.
Originally Posted by DoctorDetroit
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/164413192159
-
03-19-21 13:12 #12866Senior Member

Posts: 265Yep
If you're paying more than 60 most times, 80 some of time (25 or under, spinner, no heavy drug use, GFE) or 100 on rare occasions (UTR you convinced to meet you instead of delivering food, chat for a few days, she comes to your house and hangs out) then you're just spending money you don't have to. Trust me. Been doing this for almost 2 decades!
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 13:09 #12865Senior Member

Posts: 265Ha! Saw her like 4 or 5 years ago! Same thing! Sweating! Do not go in winter or summer. Did it still reek of cat piss? Spring temps coming, if the cat piss is gone I may be up for another drive. She had a cute body but was definitely on meth. Would be curious to see what she looks like and acts like off meth. She was a believable early 30's IIRC.
Originally Posted by Lupin90
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 13:04 #12864Senior Member

Posts: 265Link / pics?
Would be helpful, especially with the new intel, want to make sure I avoid (never know when angry BF might get out).
Originally Posted by AGreatTime
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:59 #12863Senior Member

Posts: 265Wow
That's a lot of work for what sounds like a semi head-case who looks like Jamie Lee Curtis (Terminator guns in her pants included). I'm not sure I'd bother that much for a UTR 18 year old spinner on her first day working.
Originally Posted by Brucea06
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:51 #12862Senior Member

Posts: 265You can get BB for 60. Just saying. I declined, the whole dream, mainly because of the surprise roommate and the teeth (or lack thereof).
Originally Posted by ClerksFan72
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 12:11 #12861Senior Member

Posts: 53Need a recommendation for petite or a spinner
Going to have some bachelor time to myself this weekend. Need a recommendation for a good spinner or petite, fun playmate for a dream.
Want to stay in the raleigh to rtp to garner and north to wake.
Any good recommendations?
-
03-19-21 11:54 #12860Senior Member

Posts: 43Aubrey
Based on other reports I decided to contact her when my regular didn't reply. Hhr 1.5. Very nice girl, no signs of demons, clean room in nice hotel.
She is in fact the girl from the pictures, very sensitive nips and stomach area. Took some time and have her DDs some attention before I let her ride me, great view, switched to mish and finished in bag after a few minutes. Everything covered.
She's in town for a few more days, definitely worth it if your a tits man.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59933933/
-
03-19-21 00:00 #12859Senior Member

Posts: 109Latina
I saw the Latina that comes every once in a while and stays at S Sounders st. Hh is 100, and she normally doesn't do a qv, but if you convince her she'll do it for 60. No bbj and GFE is very limited. She doesn't do many positions, so it's mish only, at least for me. When I first walked in got wiped with a disinfectant.
Her looks aren't great 4/10, and she doesn't speak english. The pictures do seem like her; she has a pretty decent body. YMMV.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/59883359/
-
03-18-21 21:52 #12858Senior Member

Posts: 33Stella Eros
March 08 Someone in the Charlotte board said they saw her in DC. Mentioned she wasn't as attractive as the girl from the picture.
Originally Posted by AlexWalter25
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 20:42 #12857Senior Member

Posts: 301Although I have not made physical contact with Mariah / Allie She did return my call albiet almost a day later. I believe she was trying to fill a vacant spot in her schedule. However it was just my luck that I was at work, and could not break away at that time. Oh well.
Originally Posted by MContact
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






