Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 292 of 1151 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 17253
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12888
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterInDublin  [View Original Post]
    STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?
    I don't think she has posted an online ad in quite a long time. If I remember correctly, from the last report, she doesn't have a phone either. So your only chance is to cruise Hudson St and Cleveland Ave.

  2. #12887

    Amazon Brittany

    I cannot picture Amazon Brittany. The only girl I have heard of who they referred to as an Amazon was 6. 5" Rachel / Jenna. Do you have any pictures or links for Amazon Brittany?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted36  [View Original Post]
    She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

  3. #12886

    Payton

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume this is the Payton being discussed? Payton is 26, but I'm pretty sure she has been in the biz since she was 18. If she cleaned up and operated out of a decent house or motel, she could be a big earner. She has gained some pounds on occasion, but when she's at her fighting weight, she is as good as what's out there locally, when it comes to looks and performance, IMO. I saw an ad of hers on STG this week.
    STG only goes back a week. Does anyone have a current link or contact information for her?

  4. #12885

    Amazon Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by MilkDog08  [View Original Post]
    Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.
    She is back on the west side stroll. Saw her earlier today walking east by Wendy's. She isn't my cup of tea, so I passed on by.

  5. #12884

    Brittany

    Brittany out yet, be back in the co tomorrow and that BBJ is best in town. Hopefully she has been released form her sting arrest.

  6. #12883
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.
    Yeah have no idea how that happened was from phone hopefully admin can flip this to escort section?

  7. #12882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by MastaaFun  [View Original Post]
    Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...k/368012481868
    I assume you have her in the SW section by mistake. Based on her rap sheet she has never been picked up for SW or escorting, just the usual domestic and shoplifting violations. No substance charges. She's listed as 33 years old, 4'10' and 110 pounds. She looks heavier in her FB pics, so the 100 pound weight listed in her ad is probably correct. Saw her on one of the mugshot sites on 12/18/20. I've never had a date with her.

  8. #12881

    Kristen

    Decided to pull the trigger on Kristen since she advertised her ad with no duo with her man and TBH that pussy pic makes her look small and I bet tight as hell. Rates quoted were. 60 QV and $ . 20 HHR for out to me. I was getting ready to tell her to head my way on a HHR excursion when she laid the you have to buy my videos first haha needless to say I wished her a good night and best of luck with that.

    https://columbus.skipthegames.com/fe...k/368012481868

  9. #12880

    Burn?

    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.
    Is Shelby still limping? LOL.

  10. #12879

    Cassie is awful, Marissa is good

    Quote Originally Posted by Streetlover1  [View Original Post]
    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.
    I wrote about her previously. She has a face piercing. Her technique was terrible and I had to fake an orgasm. Not as bad as Hali, but bad.

    At 3 Pm on Friday I met Marissa again near Alex Market. I was driving down the street listening to Joan Jett, and ironically Marissa, who looks somewhat like a young Joan Jett, appeared. We went to a place nearby which is safe in the daytime. She sucked me off and did a great job. Then she rode me until I dropped a 4 day load inside her. She wiped her pussy off with some Motel 6 toilet paper and threw it on the ground outside. Gave her 35 and some party supplies. Then I went to Joseppi's to wash my hands and my dick, because I got KY Jelly everywhere, since Marissa sure has a tight coochie. I ordered a pizza and ate it in the car, then threw the empty box and the empty plastic pop bottle out the window into the parking lot, which was already strewn with trash. I saw Shelby B, the thief / dick burner by New York Market. She gave me the doggy dinner bowl look as I drove by, ignoring her.

    Earlier, I had texted HSW Marie and got no response.

  11. #12878

    Cassie

    I picked up a thin white girl with auburn hair on Sullivant near Herbert's place and she looked solid, said she was 22 and a talented oral performer. I said that I had a room nearby and wanted to go there. She accepted but wanted to stop and pick up her medicine and I said I could drop her at the pharmacy after we spent some time getting to know each other. She immediately started pouting and I should have cut her loose at that point. Really lame effort with no enthusiasm even though I told her I would tip beyond the 30 dollar donation for her time.

    Decent enough body but terrible technique and effort, I would not recommend.

  12. #12877
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty  [View Original Post]
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.
    Here's an old ad of Paigel's. Maybe the number still works?

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...n/572024824692

  13. #12876
    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'll pass. 4 kids, I'm sure they all have different fathers, all of whom are in prison. And that's if she knows who they are. A couple other red flags on her profile are the filtered / airbrushed pics and of course images containing captions like "only God can judge me" and "if you can't handle me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best".

    I am interested in meeting Paigel, and any girl under 25.

  14. #12875
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2494
    Quote Originally Posted by GetInLetsGo  [View Original Post]
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.
    She was picked up on Parsons. I assume she is new to the biz since her record is clean except for the one incident.

  15. #12874

    Never seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by JizMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw that Chastiney was mentioned on the Tactical Response website. She looks really cute and based on her rap sheet, this is the only time she's ever had a LE encounter for anything. Looks like she might have escort potential. Anyone see her? Maegen looks cute too. She has a long history of LE encounters, so I'm sure some of you have seen her.
    I'm a day time stroller for the last 10 years or so and never seen this girl out. I worked off the stroll when first got into the game at 22 and have been going back ever since LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape