Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,671 to 8,685 of 14686
-
03-21-21 17:38 #6016Senior Member

Posts: 145Good until it wasn't.
I tried this one yesterday. I called and she answered immediately and we negotiated a QV car date to get acquainted, I had a bad feeling so I didn't do incall. I got to her hotel and she ghosted me. I saw a pretty redhead arguing with a dope boy and I assume it was her.
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]
I think I'll skip this one, it's either a scam or a bushwhacked.
-
03-21-21 16:37 #6015Regular Member

Posts: 6Sierra / Bentley & Becca / Becky
Just came from visiting Sierra / Bentley. Eh, I will probably not repeat seeing her. She is indeed pregnant, but not to the point of not seeing her. She just seems lazy. Arrived through the patio door, which surprised the hell out of her and her dog. She is bending over texting some while hurling threats at her dog if she doesn't quite barking. I am just standing there trying to come the dog, chihuahua, down. Five or seven minutes go by until she finally ask me if I want a BJ. Why do you think I came her, hell yeah. Lackluster is the best way I can describe it, and even then I think I am being generous. Condom was already on from the BJ, and now she wants me to standing up and fuck her from behind, sure. Her phone is going off and I want this to be through so I finish from behind and while she is asking me the weather, I just leave. For a bill it wasn't the worst but that is the max I would give her. CBJ:5, DOGGY:3 , LOOKS:4 , ATTITUDE:3.
And now on to Becky / Becca. She has gone down hill real fast ever since losing her place in downtown St Pete. I would not see her, and I know she does some bare stuff, but I would not risk it with her as she is known to have a candy habbit and hang around others who do as well. I wouldn't mind that but everytime I ask her about her living situation she has a different story. Also, if she does an outcall she is definitely going to take time in your bathroom with some candy and barely be able to finish her services. I would stay away.
I am from Texas and loved the website Eccie, and was hoping this would be similar but too many of the girls certain guys vouch for turn out to be duds.
-
03-21-21 15:59 #6014Senior Member

Posts: 545Passion / Hazel
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/60009555/#.
Saw the other day for QV.
Private residence off gulf to bay that was safe and discreet.
Very solid BBBJ does not have CIM but COF is ok.
Covered FS which was quite good. She gets wet and is quite tight.
A lot of items on the menu (no greek, no bare).
She is very much a spinner. Maybe a 32/21/32 type body.
I will repeat.
Feel free to PM for details /.
-
03-21-21 13:50 #6013Senior Member

Posts: 470Link gets squirrely deal. ?
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 13:50 #6012Senior Member

Posts: 1144Sammie's Donations?
Can anyone share? I searched the reviews here and there was no mention. Also no mention of links / ads. Any more info would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by JFK2016
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 12:33 #6011Senior Member

Posts: 354Becky
Ok, to be clear, this is the Backdoor Becky that's been discussed over the past few weeks?
Originally Posted by BigGreg
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 11:38 #6010Senior Member

Posts: 72Becky
I'll never see this girl again after the experience I had with her. First experience I had was great to be honest but had to wait a hour in the parking lot for her to get back to the hotel that she told me she was already there but will say was worth the wait. Second time total shit show. Go to motel on 4th pay her she starts getting ready she tells me she has to go run it to the front desk to pay for the room she comes back a few minutes later motel manager comes back and says no visitors and she gives me a address down the street tells me to go there and she will be there in 10 she says to just go up to the door and they will let you in. I said fuck that and waited outside and told her it not going inside till she gets there. 10 minutes waiting a older lady comes out screaming and these jacked up tatted guys start coming over to help her that are her neighbors. I told her she said to come over here and the issue is with her not me but don't worry I'm leaving not trying to cause any problems. I text Becky back she doesn't respond for a hour and then says she was there the whole time which is complete bs and she would make it up to me next time. I gave her the benefit of the doubt still and tried to meet up with her the next day I already paid and she said I would have to pay again as I did see her naked as she went in to the shower to get ready. Wowwww. She can go fuck herself. Wasted about 3 hours of my time, stole $100, and almost got me jumped.
Originally Posted by MadMichaelJ
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 09:31 #6009Senior Member

Posts: 354Becky
Has any one experienced this lovely red head?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/60005256/#.
-
03-21-21 06:48 #6008Senior Member

Posts: 878Thank God
I thought I was missing out on something all these years.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 23:43 #6007Senior Member

Posts: 200Astrid
Thanks for the link.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 23:41 #6006Senior Member

Posts: 200Ghosted
I would love to get in her ass, but I was ghosted by her.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273268661
-
03-20-21 23:39 #6005Senior Member

Posts: 326Astrid Updated Info
Here is her ad with the most pics (but old number, so don't work): https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/727-220-3341.
Originally Posted by BeachFlyer69
[View Original Post]
Here is her current number: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5052791 post #4894.
-
03-20-21 23:30 #6004Senior Member

Posts: 200Astrid
Thanks for the review. Do you have a link for Astrid's ad.
Originally Posted by DopeThrone2000
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
03-20-21 23:17 #6003Senior Member

Posts: 200Nadia
I posted this in the Tampa thread but I'm reposting here since I saw Nadia in Largo:
I saw Nadia in Largo of Ulmerton Rd. At nice hotel. Set up and communication was very easy. She responded to my text and confirmed the time I wanted to see her. She greeted me with a big hug and an amazing smile. She looks like the pictures in her ad. Started with an awesome BBBJ. When I was ready for her tight beautiful pussy, I put the cover on and started with mish. Flipped her over and went for the doggy for a while. The view from that angle is to die for. She is pretty tight, so be ready for that. Decided to go for CIM, so I removed the cover and she went deep throat and sucked ever droop I had. All in all, awesome time. I will repeat.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7277554302
-
03-20-21 23:00 #6002Senior Member

Posts: 326Jenna
727- I thought I'd give you guys a taste of Jenna. She's really cool and used to post, but now she's UTR. She can work with you on negotiation. She can be had from anywhere from 50-150 depending on the time. Good sloppy BBBJ and if you aren't too big, she can handle you with FS. I've got a big junior, but we go back and I treat her well, so the poor thing suffers a little, but she's cool. No greek. - 766.
BTW. Please don't bark at me if she isn't responding / changes her mind last second / tells you to hurry up or is not satisfying. I can't control that, you know how it is with girls. 7361. I am just here to spread out the joy. She works well with me and I see her on occasion. YMMV.












Reply With Quote




