Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,736 to 15,750 of 33748
-
03-21-21 17:01 #18013Senior Member

Posts: 315The phone number is for an app, not a physical cellphone or landline. She may be a longtime provider and just changed up her number (for any number of reasons).
Originally Posted by SlimLover25
[View Original Post]
She has different pictures. None of them particularly impressive or alluring to justify the price.
I doubt that it is a scam, I am sure she is legit, just too much risk for the reward.
Otherwise no, I have not seen her and don't know anything else about her.
-
03-21-21 16:52 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 386Sara
I have been trying to see her for weeks and I get a one sentence response try to set up with her and then she goes dark again. A couple of reviews say that after seeing her she tries to set up a scam either wants money for an advance or get her the room or something like that. According to her Social Media she has been clean for a while but you know how that goes. Probably won't have any luck seeing her until the stimulus money gets spent.
-
03-21-21 10:13 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 157She double and triple books, so whoever gets to her first gets her. She's real, I've met her. For the price it wasn't bad, but I won't repeat.
Originally Posted by Dancing499
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 09:49 #18010Senior Member

Posts: 74Anyone tried this? At Hingham
https://callescort.org/781-626-2085
Saw this ad this morning, anyone tried, number search shows only 3 ads from last week?
-
03-21-21 09:25 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 4543I would say wait a couple weeks. Most of those girls got their stimulus check so they will take a break for now. So the chance of them working is slim.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 07:34 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 297I agree, it seems there are two or three similar ladies, all mysteries, different locations and phone numbers, she definitely hasn't defined herself as exactly the type of provider she is, but no doubt by the pictures, extremely desirable.
Originally Posted by AWayForWork
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 02:48 #18007Banned Member

Posts: 16Great reviews bro.
Originally Posted by Hans68
[View Original Post]
-
03-21-21 01:19 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 783No reply from escorts
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3122020
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3188699
Texted introduced myself to both girls no reply.
-
03-21-21 00:02 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 317Brazilians Braintree
Were any of the numbers you texted this one?
Originally Posted by GoodVibs0515
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/59979880/
Supposed to see her tomorrow morning. She's not the girl in the ad pic but she sent me (what she claims to be) her real pic.
-
03-20-21 23:07 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 317Bruna recommendation
OK I definitely appreciate the recommendation WebDog. I'll look into it. I am supposed to see a Brazilian tomorrow morning in Braintree. Saugus is currently out of my way, so unfortunately I didn't see Karol.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
If anyone has anymore suggestions about a Brazilian I should see please post in the thread or feel free to pm me. Especially if they're currently in the Braintree area.
-
03-20-21 21:37 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 3853At the end, it could be some dumb guy posting ads and screwing with Mongers. Or, could be a person trying to find the sucker to rob. Sometimes it better to walk away. All this could be for nothing.
Originally Posted by Dancing499
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 20:49 #18002Regular Member

Posts: 15Wish it was real
Both ads you linked to I believe to be fake / misleading. The Eros one has new pictures of a thick girl but that phone has been in circulation with photos of a similar thick girl before but definitely not the same girl. I believe both ads to be linked. Pics have been floating for a few years, think there's also another one on tryst as well. The Instagram account that's linked in the Eros profile has never worked either.
Originally Posted by AWayForWork
[View Original Post]
I may be wrong, and hope that I am because I love thick women but maybe someone else can back me up that they're fake.
-
03-20-21 17:37 #18001Regular Member

Posts: 19Sara
Agree with style20. She's good when you can get a hold of her. But that's the hard part.
Originally Posted by BenchOdee
[View Original Post]
Last 2 times I tried to see her:
1. we had agreed on a time, and later that day when I told her I was closeby, no response. She ended up texting me really late that day that she was sorry and her day got fkd up or something.
2. we had agreed on a time, and when I told her I was closeby she asked if I could get the hotel room for her. Obviously not going to do that so I left.
Its a shame because I think she's a good time, but her flakiness is really inconvenient.
-
03-20-21 16:51 #18000Regular Member

Posts: 12Harley
Any information on Harley in Boston says she's Eros certified but just wondering if anyone had any experience with her good or bad?
https://www.eros.com/massachusetts/b...4312.htm?cat=1
-
03-20-21 16:13 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 315That's pretty fcked up tho. Of course she was pissed. Not surprised you're don't have better luck with women. Some the best sessions I have in the last several years I have had locally this year or late last year. Then again I don't treat women like an asshole.
Originally Posted by GoodVibs0515
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



