Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 453 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 6792
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2682

    Man O Man

    Guys let me just say my plumber stopped by today with an amazing story of a dream with a British model type that was in town for but a sweet moment today and what a time did he say he had he dreamed she showed up looking as stunning and immaculate as her pics he did have to drop a deposit upfront which is usually a no go but let's just say he's Mr TOFTT but according to my plumber things went greater than he could imagine he also dreamed the model said she'd be back masters week don't miss out fellas she's a little on the pricey side per my plumber but well worth it and more. Everything covered but she still left him gasping quoted $5. PM if any further details needed my plumber has these type stories all the time sorry for not sharing more often guys I'll work on that because options have really tried up in these parts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OTExNjFmMjVjNDBiZmZiNGQxNDA2OTMxMDJlNGJjNThhNzg1ZA.jpg‎   MjE1NTMzNTViNTQ5ODk4MTUzNjY0M2UyZWUyMzQ3NmU5ZmFiNjNm.jpg‎  

  2. #2681

    You answered your own question.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuy706  [View Original Post]
    Hey.

    Has anyone actually been to see this one?

    I know she will go ghost on you, but just checking to see if any dreams of this one are even out there?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/490177565596
    This one has been asked about at least 3 times on the board. No one has seen her from what I understand.

  3. #2680

    Catfish

    Quote Originally Posted by DbamaFan  [View Original Post]
    These two have been around forver it seems, but I never a review. Any words of wisdom on them?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/514249391645

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/160388075360
    Same lady posting 3 ads. This has been pointed out a few times on the board.

  4. #2679

    What is the story with these two

    These two have been around forver it seems, but I never a review. Any words of wisdom on them?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/514249391645

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...2/160388075360

  5. #2678

    Info?

    Hey.

    Has anyone actually been to see this one?

    I know she will go ghost on you, but just checking to see if any dreams of this one are even out there?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...p/490177565596

  6. #2677

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles? Or LA as in Louisiana?
    Or lower Alabama?

  7. #2676

    Send me a link.

    Quote Originally Posted by JunkSecond  [View Original Post]
    To really see what you are missing go read the LA threads. The better question to ask is where are Kamps. Unfortunately, the answer that I found is LA. Locally, the only positive review I recall of FS with an attractive provider in the last 10 years was the place on Bel Aire, before it got busted around 2015.
    Do you mean LA as in Los Angeles? Or LA as in Louisiana?

  8. #2675

    Check out LA Threads

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    What are Kamps? Please fill me in Luvtufreek.
    To really see what you are missing go read the LA threads. The better question to ask is where are Kamps. Unfortunately, the answer that I found is LA. Locally, the only positive review I recall of FS with an attractive provider in the last 10 years was the place on Bel Aire, before it got busted around 2015.

  9. #2674

    Fill me in

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvtufreek  [View Original Post]
    That's why it's important that we have a cutoff point. I refuse to pay more than 60 for a qv. The quality just isn't there to justify the price increase. You're correct the ladies talk and try to set the price. I had one tell me that's what happens. We can't forget that we have the final say in things. That's why I'm moving towards Kamps. The service is consistent, no drama and the ladies really try to make themselves appealing. I enjoy the way I'm pampered when I visit one.
    What are Kamps? Please fill me in Luvtufreek.

  10. #2673

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by Thenewcmmer  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen this girl nor do I plan on seeing her.

    With that being said a lot of the girls talk with other providers and or see their ads. They see that other girls try charging 100-120 qv and next thing you know there is a rash of "No QV's!/ my time starts at 100!/ half hour or better!" Posts from girls who aren't worth the money.

    Same thing happened when only fans blew up and all the girls tried to re-direct you to only fans / Snapchat premium. Same with cash app and this deposit scamming B. S.

    For twice the price you will probably get the same lazy CBJ-one position-your time is almost up performance that she probably provided before the price hike.

    Monkey see. Monkey do.
    That's why it's important that we have a cutoff point. I refuse to pay more than 60 for a qv. The quality just isn't there to justify the price increase. You're correct the ladies talk and try to set the price. I had one tell me that's what happens. We can't forget that we have the final say in things. That's why I'm moving towards Kamps. The service is consistent, no drama and the ladies really try to make themselves appealing. I enjoy the way I'm pampered when I visit one.

  11. #2672

    It happens

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579
    I've never seen this girl nor do I plan on seeing her.

    With that being said a lot of the girls talk with other providers and or see their ads. They see that other girls try charging 100-120 qv and next thing you know there is a rash of "No QV's!/ my time starts at 100!/ half hour or better!" Posts from girls who aren't worth the money.

    Same thing happened when only fans blew up and all the girls tried to re-direct you to only fans / Snapchat premium. Same with cash app and this deposit scamming B. S.

    For twice the price you will probably get the same lazy CBJ-one position-your time is almost up performance that she probably provided before the price hike.

    Monkey see. Monkey do.

  12. #2671

    Don't know

    Quote Originally Posted by WileySilas  [View Original Post]
    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579
    I've never seen her. But I'm not paying anybody 120 for a qv. These girls are pricing their selves right out of the game. I doubt her service got better, probably worse. She like many of my fellow hobbiests, and myself have noticed the dramatic drop in talent, and service in the area. And upped her prices. Let's face it, without Chloe, Birdie, Nikki, and Taylor the amazing Asian not really on the scene what are we left with? Scraps, that's why I've taken a step back. Really nothing worthy of my hard earned money! Just saying.

  13. #2670

    Nikki

    I was curious if Blonde Nikki was still around. I had not seen her post in a while and her number was disconnected for a while. Taylor is my go to, but Nikki has me craving. Thanks in advance!

    Also there was a girl named Destiny that used to be in Augusta but moved out to Wagner. I was curious if anyone had seen her recently. Last I saw her was maybe over a year and a half ago and she had some issues, hoping nothing tragic happened. Thanks!

  14. #2669

    Petite Blonde Missy

    So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579

  15. #2668

    Lacey is on Point

    My plumbers shitty schedule finally allowed him to connect with Lacey after a month of trying. He had seen her a few years ago before she moved. Well she is back, and as good as ever. Hygiene is always impeccable, no apparent demons, and my plumber loves stockings. Her pictures are real and recent, although taken from a good angle angle. She has put on 10-15 pounds over the years and is a bit bigger and softer than what he remembers but still looks stunning. The view from behind is spectacular.

    It seems like she will be around for a while, so please treat her right. She is pretty careful and a bit skittish, even with my plumber who has seen her before. Past experience indicates it takes a few visits for her to relax a bit. Be prepared to send a pic the first time and answer a few questions. My plumber will normally pass at that request, but made an exception in this case. Everything covered, would recommend first sticking with a qv until she gets comfortable with you.

    https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/037223682500

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape