Thread: News and Media Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 642
-
03-28-21 14:47 #312Senior Member

Posts: 792I don't see that connection at all. I don't think the police are around to protect mongers and providers, so no I don't think so.
Originally Posted by Mango20
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 14:43 #311Senior Member

Posts: 792Exactly. I know everyone likes it when the cops give us a break. I mean if one cop catches us at something and is of the mind I am going to overlook this because the the may not prosecute the case another may be of the mind that its the law and I must arrest. Inconsistency and selective law enforcement is brings chaos.
Originally Posted by Monoxide
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 12:06 #310Senior Member

Posts: 52Not prosecuting low level crimes
All this means is that the ladies and ourselves will be in more danger. What happened in San Fancisco and New York will happen in Baltimore. It just means low level crimes and simple assaults will all skyrocket. Handlers will have more incentive to rob. It will make the city even more dangerous and barely liveable.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
03-28-21 12:02 #309Senior Member

Posts: 198?
But does that mean the police won't or can't arrest you? I'm thinking the saying " you can beat the charge but you can't beat the ride".
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
I've heard the cops will grudgingly make an arrest knowing the person will be back on the street in a couple of hours and the charge will prolly be dismissed.
-
03-28-21 01:05 #308Senior Member

Posts: 792It looks like he is trying to draw attention of investigations about her. Too many people will be up in arms about this, all the churches and organizations who think they are needed to protect us from ourselves. I am not optimistic about this at all. Even if Mosby pulled this off it would only be temporary, she prosecutes transgressions of the law but she doesn't make it. Arbitrary enforcement of law is worse that a stringent law because enforcement must be consistent and not a guessing game. I think the drug part has a better chance of seeing change that the prostitution angle. She didn't do so well in prosecuting the cops who killed Freddie Brown. After all her talk.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude
[View Original Post]
-
03-27-21 22:24 #307Senior Member

Posts: 236Baltimore City will no longer prosecute sex work
Marilyn Mosby announces Baltimore City will no longer prosecute drug possession, sex work.
https://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/...ssion-sex-work
-
03-26-21 17:16 #306Senior Member

Posts: 28We walk a fine line between willing girls and trafficked women.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
I myself couldn't enjoy a girl if she's part of the system. I'm horny, not evil.
-
03-20-21 15:49 #305Senior Member

Posts: 792I wonder if this could spark a trend toward better treatment of AMPs all the way around. I haven't heard the words "sex trafficking" associating with these tragedies and that must be a first for media talking about them. I mean if they hadn't been murdered those providers would have been villains in news media. Of course we mongers knew they are hard working women working long hours 7 days a week.
Originally Posted by BigDaddyC1
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 10:11 #304Regular Member

Posts: 14Is this thread broken?
I agree, I haven't seen anything since 3/12. I wonder does it have anything to do with the recent Asian AMP incident / situation.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
-
02-26-21 23:57 #303Senior Member

Posts: 811Cashapp use nabs a big spender.
https://www.justice.gov/usao-md/pr/b...ividual-engage
used a cash app to pay for commercial sex acts performed by the women.
-
02-06-21 12:42 #302Senior Member

Posts: 1299Major trafficking bust in Howard County
This story made the news in both Baltimore and DC.
https://wtop.com/howard-county/2021/...-in-howard-co/
I've got no use for guys like this who allegedly held women against their will. However, Howard County needs to stop busting consenting adults simply because an exchange of money is involved. This is one reason I haven't mongered in Howard County for a number of years.
-
07-31-20 09:04 #301Senior Member

Posts: 2270Aljazeera story on Baltimore
Inside Baltimore's human trafficking industry.
Survivors of sex trafficking and those who investigate it in the city share their stories.
30 Jul 2020.
-
07-19-20 12:03 #300Senior Member

Posts: 232It's interesting how quickly wh0 res are transformed into "victims. ".
Originally Posted by Alasqano
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-20 00:43 #299Senior Member

Posts: 811They were.
People created new sites that had backpage names in them. Many with the page name at the end of the url. It is hard to keep up with all the sites. Most are out of the US.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-20 22:55 #298Regular Member

Posts: 7Cityxguide
From my understanding some people have moved to https://cityxguide.app but its really new so I can't give you feedback yet just checking it out now.










Reply With Quote




