Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 342 of 542 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 392 442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 8120
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3005

    Hot or not

    Let's talk about where the rubber meets the road. The question of whether she is hot or not (or whether those are even really her pics) is academic. She does not answer her given phone number or texts to it. Next please.

  2. #3004

    Tgtbt?

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/12849514

    This one's got to be TGTBT right?

  3. #3003
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect, sir. But, if that's your idea of TGTBT you need to get out more.
    While I agree she's not TGTBT hot, there's no need to say that publicly.

  4. #3002
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    No disrespect, sir. But, if that's your idea of TGTBT you need to get out more.
    I do concur with Motorboatjones. She does look hot. However, YMMV. Dismissing someone's opinion in the hobby IS disrespectful.

  5. #3001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1288
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorboatJones  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. Seems TGTBT but we shall see.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/37798895
    No disrespect, sir. But, if that's your idea of TGTBT you need to get out more.

  6. #3000
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1288
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1976  [View Original Post]
    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/923844830697

    So what is the intel on Daisy Moore? I seem to remember some negative reports on her in the past. However, she posts regularly without recent derogative comments on this forum. Any feedback??
    I'm just assuming it's because everything that needs to be said about her has already been said. There's not much to add to it. We all know that the pictures are way off and that we should all stay away.

    When providers use the same photos month after month, year after year, never updating them, I'm sure there's a reason they're doing that.

  7. #2999

    Mariposa

    Had my fav from STG ghost me after I arrived at the hotel. Hate to say it but I won't be seeing her again. However, if you can actually dream with her she is definitely one of the hottest spinners in town.

  8. #2998
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen this girl. Seems TGTBT but we shall see.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...ready/37798895

  9. #2997

    Daisy Moore

    https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/923844830697

    So what is the intel on Daisy Moore? I seem to remember some negative reports on her in the past. However, she posts regularly without recent derogative comments on this forum. Any feedback??

  10. #2996
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Lett

    I'm glad she worked out for you. I had a great conversation with her yesterday and scheduled a session with her tomorrow. I texted her a couple of times today to confirm -- no response.

    I guess she has all the help she needs. Look like I'm going to AA to see Katie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azhit  [View Original Post]
    I'm happy She found some extra help, its hard now a days to find a girl like this.

    I know she is going to be my main go to now.

  11. #2995
    Quote Originally Posted by IkkyuSojunn  [View Original Post]
    I recall when this one popped up last time and the poster was the dude in her pornos. As in, all of them. I guessed pimp last time.
    The guy's username was legit Letttucsonpnp or something. Most of the people talking about Lett seem to only talk about Lett.

  12. #2994
    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this needs to be more complicated than it really is. I googled "Tucson escort lett" and got one and only one result:

    https://tryst.link/escort/lettpnp

    Of course, the number in the ad does not match the number you are giving. Maybe I'm wrong, but I sense that something is off here.
    I recall when this one popped up last time and the poster was the dude in her pornos. As in, all of them. I guessed pimp last time.

  13. #2993
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDough520  [View Original Post]
    First time poster long time lurker. Right on time as I see Azhit post, since I did tell him when he gave me her info I would post about her, if it was a great time and was it. Lett is a hippy chick with as he said a nice place with plants nicely displayed. She is shy at first but wow when it's time it's time and she gets really into it. Her BBBJ is top notch and she really gets into it. She was very accommodating to my wishes but we all know YMMV. She is also a squirter so make sure you as Azhit said take off anything you don't want to get wet. She is a nice girl be guys treat her well and she will definitely make your time worth every penny!
    I'm happy She found some extra help, its hard now a days to find a girl like this.

    I know she is going to be my main go to now.

  14. #2992

    Lett

    First time poster long time lurker. Right on time as I see Azhit post, since I did tell him when he gave me her info I would post about her, if it was a great time and was it. Lett is a hippy chick with as he said a nice place with plants nicely displayed. She is shy at first but wow when it's time it's time and she gets really into it. Her BBBJ is top notch and she really gets into it. She was very accommodating to my wishes but we all know YMMV. She is also a squirter so make sure you as Azhit said take off anything you don't want to get wet. She is a nice girl be guys treat her well and she will definitely make your time worth every penny!

  15. #2991

    Lett

    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why this needs to be more complicated than it really is. I googled "Tucson escort lett" and got one and only one result:

    https://tryst.link/escort/lettpnp

    Of course, the number in the ad does not match the number you are giving. Maybe I'm wrong, but I sense that something is off here.
    I'm sure we might hear a review soon from someone else on here. A lot of people have been asking for her info. I'm not sure who has got a hold of her yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape