Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 343 of 542 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 8117
Melody Spa Tucson
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2987

    Lett

    Sorry guys.

    Didn't know it was going to post like that.

    Go ahead and send me a message and I can give it to you all.

  2. #2986
    Shill for Melody Spa, if you think I'm wrong check his posting history and see how he writes about Melody and look how he writes for everybody else


    Posts: 828

    Claudia

    She pulled similar shit with me but you are a much more patient man than I am. She gave me that wait 5 minutes ploy. I waited then after, she asked for another 10. I rolled without even replying. I have better things to do.

    Later, she replied that she is "new to this" and was really sorry. She'd make it up to me. Asked me to come back later, which sadly, I did. Same stuff all over again. I blocked her after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    I've tried on several occasions to see her...

    CL.

  3. #2985
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicaLuv  [View Original Post]
    A link to the ad and / or number would be helpful.
    5205XXX025.

  4. #2984

    CaseyRye

    Any of you fellas meet up with CaseyRye?

    https://tryst.link/escort/kayrye22

    Any good details that you are willing to share?

  5. #2983

    Claudia

    From STG. https://tucson.skipthegames.com/fema...l/125800750507.

    I've tried on several occasions to see this providers. Either no reply, late reply and then a delayed reply. She directed me to her hotel near St. Marys / I-10. Nest she gave me an incorrect hotel name. Google located the address but the Hotel name was different. After navigating the one-way access / frontage road, I finally arrive at her hotel. She state that because I was 5 minutes late that our appointment could only be 15 minutes. I was ok with that.

    I arrived at the room number and knocked. No answer. Returned to my car and texted. She replied that another appointment was close and to come back later. So I waited at the adjacent Carl Jr's parking lot. From here I could see the room and the customers. Another client arrived and entered the room. He didn't stay long. Maybe 5 minutes, before exiting.

    Soon after, I texted her asking if she could squeeze me in. She replied that I should give her 10 minutes, retrieve her a cup of ice water from CJ's and proceed up to her room in 10 minutes. So, I retrieved the water and waited. Soon a rather nefarious looking chollo / gang banger looking guy with a scarred up face and corn row hair exited the room. 10 minutes I headed up the room and knocked. I figured her "Manger" had left.

    Again, I knocked, but no answer. Again, I left. About 25 minutes after the second scheduled time, she text me wanting to know if I was still around. LOL! No. At that point she got nasty with her texting so I deleted and blocked her.

    Unless someone here has a great experience with her, I will not repeat the effort. Additionally, it's my belief that I might not have been a girl in the room at all, but her pimp.

    Be Safe.

    YMMV.

    CL.

  6. #2982
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondo4923  [View Original Post]
    I liked your post. I tried to find her post but didn't succeed. I would feel good if I could, also, assist a damsel in distress.

    Are you able to share contact info?

    It would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I, too, tried to find her post and looked through a number of categories to no avail. If she posted, she's looking for help and many of us would love to see a gem like her not tainted by the meth, heroin, etc. Scene. If she posted, it shouldn't be an issue including a link to her info she already put out to 'everyone'. Just sayin. Be safe out there.

  7. #2981

    Craigslist

    A link to the ad and / or number would be helpful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azhit  [View Original Post]
    I know this will be a very late update to a previous post I have made a few months back. But I just wanted to give a information on this one.

    I have notice this young lady around some site for a bit now. But because no one has had previous experience with her, I chose to not waste my time.

    Until a couple days ago I was cruising through Craigslist in the Job's Wanted section and did notice one post that I was interested in.

    The post was saying a female needed help with rent. So being the great Samaritan that I am, I messaged her to offer help in return I will receive a Full Body Massage.

    She did agree and continue the conversation by text. This is when we gone into detail of what we would be doing. Once all was agreed and a time was set. I was invited to her apartment.

    Not know what I was getting myself into I wasn't going to keep high hopes and just not have great expectations at this time.

    To my surprise this is a very shy nerdy type girl. Someone you can tell right away she doesn't walk to streets to try and get picked up.

  8. #2980

    Jobs wanted

    I liked your post. I tried to find her post but didn't succeed. I would feel good if I could, also, assist a damsel in distress.

    Are you able to share contact info?

    It would be appreciated. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Azhit  [View Original Post]
    I know this will be a very late update to a previous post I have made a few months back. But I just wanted to give a information on this one.

    I have notice this young lady around some site for a bit now. But because no one has had previous experience with her, I chose to not waste my time.

    Until a couple days ago I was cruising through Craigslist in the Job's Wanted section and did notice one post that I was interested in.

    The post was saying a female needed help with rent. So being the great Samaritan that I am, I messaged her to offer help in return I will receive a Full Body Massage.

    She did agree and continue the conversation by text. This is when we gone into detail of what we would be doing. Once all was agreed and a time was set. I was invited to her apartment.

    Not know what I was getting myself into I wasn't going to keep high hopes and just not have great expectations at this time.

    To my surprise this is a very shy nerdy type girl. Someone you can tell right away she doesn't walk to streets to try and get picked up.

    Her studio apartment was very clean, dimmed lights, lots of plants nicely displayed and music playing.

    But wow she is wild and very willing to do a lot.

  9. #2979

    GB Update

    Gents,

    I've had a third girl flake out on me for the mmm+f. Cali, Trixie, and now Mariposa all look to be transitioning out of providing to the masses, at least temporarilyIF you DM'ed just hold tight until I get a reliable girl that is down. [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it was an attempt by the author to encourage members to CONTACT HIM on ANOTHER WEBSITE. In the future, please refrain from posting requests for forum members to contact you on another website. Thanks!

  10. #2978
    Quote Originally Posted by Dnblak  [View Original Post]
    Guys, screw the nasty trolls. If you want but the SB site is fucking blazing!! If you have a few dollars and Any game at all you can find a young babe. I'm old and wrinkled I'm not fooling myself. But I've bedded numerous 20 somethings. I've been mongering for over 40 years and the internet is pay dirt!! There are gems out there. Going to a shitty bedbug ridden dive to be in a line up. Like a new in and out burger just opened?? WTF. The last 23 yr old. Just left my place. Drove herself here. I gave her 60 for a manicure and she'll be back if I call. Wise up. Men. Times have changed.
    See comment in the General Reports section.

  11. #2977

    Lett update

    I know this will be a very late update to a previous post I have made a few months back. But I just wanted to give a information on this one.

    I have notice this young lady around some site for a bit now. But because no one has had previous experience with her, I chose to not waste my time.

    Until a couple days ago I was cruising through Craigslist in the Job's Wanted section and did notice one post that I was interested in.

    The post was saying a female needed help with rent. So being the great Samaritan that I am, I messaged her to offer help in return I will receive a Full Body Massage.

    She did agree and continue the conversation by text. This is when we gone into detail of what we would be doing. Once all was agreed and a time was set. I was invited to her apartment.

    Not know what I was getting myself into I wasn't going to keep high hopes and just not have great expectations at this time.

    To my surprise this is a very shy nerdy type girl. Someone you can tell right away she doesn't walk to streets to try and get picked up.

    Her studio apartment was very clean, dimmed lights, lots of plants nicely displayed and music playing.

    But wow she is wild and very willing to do a lot.

    She is very submissive, I quickly notice. So I took control and I can tell this is something she very much enjoyed.

    The conversation was great, and very cute. It was a turn on to find that she is a normal nerd looking type that is very wild and not marked up from drugs or the streets.

    She is in fact who she is in her picture. A nice BBW, with size DD breast and is very much a soaker.

    Next time I know to completely remove any clothing I don't want wet.

    Her head skills are on point. A girl who is willing to take it completely deep. That also was very surprising and very pleasurable.

    I have already agreed to return next week.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210309_104154.jpg‎  

  12. #2976
    Quote Originally Posted by Afinder2001  [View Original Post]
    I used to see Amber Blank as my regular until she quit and now she is doing interracial porn mostly. But still based here in Tucson.

    My first travel to Greece was with her. Cute and obedient.
    I know this is old, but Amber Blank is my dream girl. What was she like? She used to escort? Any details for a huge fan of hers?

  13. #2975

    Secret Benifits

    Guys, screw the nasty trolls. If you want but the SB site is fucking blazing!! If you have a few dollars and Any game at all you can find a young babe. I'm old and wrinkled I'm not fooling myself. But I've bedded numerous 20 somethings. I've been mongering for over 40 years and the internet is pay dirt!! There are gems out there. Going to a shitty bedbug ridden dive to be in a line up. Like a new in and out burger just opened?? WTF. The last 23 yr old. Just left my place. Drove herself here. I gave her 60 for a manicure and she'll be back if I call. Wise up. Men. Times have changed.

  14. #2974

    Seriously

    Covid has not been good to me getting laid, but, I remember just a few years ago, having to decide which girl was "more beautiful", not "Least awful". If I can't go to a bar once I'm vaccinated and pull better than that for free, I would settle for jerking off as a hermit. At least Covid trained me for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by DucatiPilot  [View Original Post]
    I can only upload so many pics of ugly ones per post and I only uploaded one pic per girl. But yes, I couldn't cover them all and your selections certainly merit avoidance as well.

  15. #2973
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncivil  [View Original Post]
    As I previously stated, I'm with you. But, you missed a few. Here's some from today's ads.

    For fuck's sake, gentlemen, how the fuck do we expect the scene to improve as long as some of you are seeing these nasty hogs? Don't settle, at least not to this point. Go to an AMP. Go to a strip club. Or, even jerk off. But, whatever you do, stop seeing these women like these!

    If you wouldn't hit it for free, then you certainly shouldn't be paying for it!
    Second pic from the left takes the term "brown eye" to a whole new level.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape