rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11961

    Escape Gambrills

    Quote Originally Posted by Winefan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info.

    I just did a search of threads and found nothing.
    Check Annapolis thread, Gambrills / Crofton.

  2. #11960

    Younni

    Quote Originally Posted by FinerWine9  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and was curious about Youni on Belair Rs. I just moved here recently and heard it's a nice spot. Can anyone let me know pricing for extras? I know it's $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes which seems standard.

    Thanks!
    I've only been there once but the standard 40 for a HE is what I paid.

  3. #11959

    Escape Massage in Gambrills

    Anyone have any info.

    I just did a search of threads and found nothing.

  4. #11958

    Youni

    Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and was curious about Youni on Belair Rs. I just moved here recently and heard it's a nice spot. Can anyone let me know pricing for extras? I know it's $40 for 30 minutes and $60 for 60 minutes which seems standard.

    Thanks!

  5. #11957
    Quote Originally Posted by MDFootLover  [View Original Post]
    Is there a link for her ad?
    No ad, but Jill did say I can leave her phone number (443) 414-5732.

  6. #11956

    Jill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Feldman  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update, and I am glad that she is okay. She always gives a great massage and I always leave happy. I just wish I could get her to shed some clothing and a few more extras. LOL.
    Is there a link for her ad?

  7. #11955

    Jill

    Thanks for the update, and I am glad that she is okay. She always gives a great massage and I always leave happy. I just wish I could get her to shed some clothing and a few more extras. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bman39  [View Original Post]
    Jill had a bad car accident back in January and now is better and back to work. I last saw her in November and got a very happy massage as usual. I wore a mask but that is the norm now.

    I have an appointment next week and since I am vaccinated she might not mind if I don't.

  8. #11954

    Jill is back

    Quote Originally Posted by Feldman  [View Original Post]
    I have been out of the game for well over a year now. Has anybody seen Jill ("suite massage") lately?
    Jill had a bad car accident back in January and now is better and back to work. I last saw her in November and got a very happy massage as usual. I wore a mask but that is the norm now.

    I have an appointment next week and since I am vaccinated she might not mind if I don't.

  9. #11953

    Jill

    I have been out of the game for well over a year now. Has anybody seen Jill ("suite massage") lately?

  10. #11952

    Baltimore AMPs

    Well Baltimore County is done. There are still many post on Columbia and Annapolis. Living in Balto County at one time I could actually walk to 3 AMPs those days are over. There is simply nothing to talk about and if there was people would start talking here and then they get shut down. Somebody in BAltimore had a major hard on to shut everything down PERIOD. So try to hang on to Youni 5505 7111 while it last. Or maybe check out Pinetree where the girls are older then the building. Can't believe you guys wondering why there are no damn post.

  11. #11951

    Obits

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    Funeral homes used to place the little announcements in the local papers, I would assume that is still the case.
    My knowledge (current 2012, no reason to believe it changed) is newspapers only run free obits / notices if the person was newsworthy.

    The funeral parlour will make the arrangements to get one you provide printed, but the newspaper fee (maybe + markup? Dunno) becomes another line item on your bill.

    The lawyer charges you for the one you need to place as a part of probate.

  12. #11950

    21X w belair ave

    Since the board has been dead. I will give a review. I came here with no appt and immediately saw Coco. Very cute girl. Speaks great English. The massage was phenomenal. One of the best I've ever had. Before the flip she teased me and did the light fingertip massage along my spine and even my scalp. The scalp massage felt incredible. After I flipped, we negotiated the normal $40 and she went to work. Overall great experience. I did not try to roam or ask for other extras.

  13. #11949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792

    Right

    Quote Originally Posted by Kris106  [View Original Post]
    I hope not.
    Right, just seemed odd to me.

  14. #11948

    Hope not

    I hope not.

    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    Is this thread broken, I see no posts here since 12 Mar?

  15. #11947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Is this thread broken, I see no posts here since 12 Mar?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape