Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,126 to 4,140 of 6794
-
03-22-21 11:02 #2669Senior Member

Posts: 82Petite Blonde Missy
So I used to see this girl when her Qv was $60. Now she has very specific demands and available hours with a Qv starting at $120. Anything change that you fellow mongers are aware of? Did her services change or get better? What gives?
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...e/294515757579
-
03-20-21 16:24 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 808Lacey is on Point
My plumbers shitty schedule finally allowed him to connect with Lacey after a month of trying. He had seen her a few years ago before she moved. Well she is back, and as good as ever. Hygiene is always impeccable, no apparent demons, and my plumber loves stockings. Her pictures are real and recent, although taken from a good angle angle. She has put on 10-15 pounds over the years and is a bit bigger and softer than what he remembers but still looks stunning. The view from behind is spectacular.
It seems like she will be around for a while, so please treat her right. She is pretty careful and a bit skittish, even with my plumber who has seen her before. Past experience indicates it takes a few visits for her to relax a bit. Be prepared to send a pic the first time and answer a few questions. My plumber will normally pass at that request, but made an exception in this case. Everything covered, would recommend first sticking with a qv until she gets comfortable with you.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/037223682500
-
03-20-21 14:32 #2667Senior Member

Posts: 47Kendall review
Dreamed I stopped by and saw Ms Kendall, in one of the expected spots off Belair. Her ad is pretty straightforward and accurate; I dreamt of a very excellent oral skills session that lasted longer than I expected and was handled with great care and attitude by my host. Everything is clean and the experience is about as good as could have been asked for. She's a BBW (pics are accurate) so if you're into skinny she won't be your thing, but otherwise my dream left me strongly recommending.
https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...n/425804632822
-
03-20-21 06:33 #2666Senior Member

Posts: 162Refer to last post
Haven't seen her in a while. Cool chick with many demons! Good head game, but like I said lots of demons, and never in a good location.
Originally Posted by UnspokenZero
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 01:50 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 499She is real. I can say that.
Originally Posted by UnspokenZero
[View Original Post]
-
03-20-21 00:29 #2664Senior Member

Posts: 176https://augusta.skipthegames.com/fem...y/891909082757
Gents I can't find any reports on this one. Who's seen her? How's the experience. If Noone has done a review I'll take the plunge, for the team. I've seen her around for a while now.
-
03-19-21 19:20 #2663Senior Member

Posts: 89Good Rapport
I would assume the reason why she responds to certain people is because of the rapport. MAYBE. I'm more inclined to believe it's about who they know already as well as when THEY want to hook up. I've tried contacting this one and she responded back over 18 hours later. Made a couple of texts back and forth and now nothing. I don't take it personal because it's not like they're working for Walmart. I just move on to the next.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 13:42 #2662Senior Member

Posts: 102100% this. And as the old Hunter S. Quote goes, "You can turn your back on a person, but never turn your back on a drug. ".
Originally Posted by BigBen07
[View Original Post]
-
03-19-21 09:39 #2661Senior Member

Posts: 162Demons
They all have demons, that's why they're all so dang hard to get ahold of. That's why they call back 3 hours later claiming their phone died. Bullshit, it's called nodding out fellas, they do a shot and nod out for 2-3 hours, no matter if they've scheduled a date or not. When they wake up they call everyone they missed and apologize, and say the phone died and they didn't know it. Why'all need to wake up. I've seen it first hand many times with numerous providers. I'd say 95% of them are junkies, and that's being kind. None of them are selling they're bodies because they like sex, they do it because they have a habit to support, trust me, tell me your provider, and I'll tell you her poison.
Originally Posted by JaxFunz
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 23:22 #2660Senior Member

Posts: 49I've seen her twice. Seems like she is the only one who will responds to me. Seems like most respond hours later.
Originally Posted by PinVest2021
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 09:28 #2659Regular Member

Posts: 10Hi Bigbob. How did you get a response from her. I can't get any response by text or email.
Originally Posted by BigBob4739
[View Original Post]
-
03-18-21 08:25 #2658Regular Member

Posts: 5Still has demons
My first visit was amazing. On the second she was out of it and at the end was talking how she had been out for 2 days because of bad "weed". She definitely has her demons. Great one day and bad the next.
Originally Posted by JunkSecond
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 16:14 #2657Senior Member

Posts: 79She's worth it
That girl is worth it. Please treat her right fellas. She's my go to right now.
Originally Posted by BaseNeal
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 15:47 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 808Dog Lady Learns New Tricks?
Glad you guys had fun, but you might want to check out some past reviews. Just search the forum for "dog. " She has lots of reports of ghosting, rushing etc. Personally I feel old habits are hard to break, but hey, the dog lady might just have learned a few new tricks!
Originally Posted by HoeRyda
[View Original Post]
-
03-16-21 14:20 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 36Damage?
She quoted 2. 5 an hr?
Is she that good? Or. 6 qv sort talent?
Originally Posted by DonkeyKong55
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




